Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,737 members, 7,844,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Story: 9 Year Old Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story: 9 Year Old Girl (434 Views)

The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man / Wow! See Photo Of 9 Year Old Nigerian Girl With 6 Packs And Muscles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: 9 Year Old Girl by dosbeat: 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hello?” a person said in a totally attractive locution.
i was struck with the aid of the acquainted yet bizarre voice. i stopped brief, my journey to the bathroom have become all of sudden inappropriate till I glad my interest. I crawled at the back of the cream curtains that divided the sitting room from the slender passage and peeked.
There she turned into! Pacing back and forth in the front of the flat display tv and pretending to be speaking on cellphone. She changed into manifestly speaking to nobody over the smartphone, because a close remark found out that the smartphone she is making use of changed into the remote control of our DSTV. She saved taking walks inside the line, frowning, smiling, guffawing and shouting at her supposed caller. “Charles, i have warned you by no means to call my range again. how are you going to be courting my pleasant pal?… Noo … No Charles. It’s over” She paused and regarded in my course, as if she guessed a person was peeking, I ducked speedy, just in time. “Charles. stop begging me with automobiles. Your 3.five million greenbacks can not bring me back on your life! i am now not that reasonably-priced!” She blasted finally and dropped the smartphone – which become certainly a far off manage – at the middle-table hissing.
I retreated quietly, to head lower back to my room as I heard her drawing close footsteps.
“Uncle Dany, I recognize you're there.”
I iced up. “You caught me Susan.” I stuttered and staggered out of my hiding shyly. She reached for my fingers and pulled me to the sitting room.....

TO BE CONTINUED HERE >>>> http:///2dEKeu6

(1) (Reply)

Why Should You Be Discouraged? / What Is The Best Christmas Present You've Recieved? / Ladies Get In Here - Early Signs That He Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.