Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Good News For Farmers & Farmer’s Co-operatives - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Good News For Farmers & Farmer’s Co-operatives (3035 Views)

Fear Of Cow Blood Is The No-stress Cow Deterrent For Farmers / Steps To Increasing Revenue For Farmers / Super Grow The Wonder Formula For Farmers And Fisherie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News For Farmers & Farmer’s Co-operatives by Blackkie: 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
Are you a farmer or intending one?
Do you need the access to specific knowledge and education about all forms of farming?
Do you need improved, high yield and weather proof seedlings at a pocket friendly rate?
Do you need information about cash crops with hot demands locally and abroad?
Do you need expert advice cost free?
Do you need funding without interest and collateral?

Join the Monrole Global – MG!

Agro Education Agro Investment Expert Advice/Mentoring Free Funding

Call : 07036940035
Re: Good News For Farmers & Farmer’s Co-operatives by Blackkie: 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
This Initiative, Agricultural Advocacy Initiative by Monrole Global will be launched this December. 16th!
Venue : Chemline House. 7 Obasa Rd by Oba Akran Rd Ikeja.

Its a gate free event.

Call 07036940035
Re: Good News For Farmers & Farmer’s Co-operatives by benavatar(m): 5:55am On Dec 08, 2016
Blackkie:
This Initiative, Agricultural Advocacy Initiative by Monrole Global will be launched this December. 16th!
Venue : Chemline House. 7 Obasa Rd by Oba Akran Rd Ikeja.

Its a gate free event.

Call 07036940035
postal or bill picture kindly include
Re: Good News For Farmers & Farmer’s Co-operatives by Blackkie: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ok

benavatar:
postal or bill picture kindly include
Re: Good News For Farmers & Farmer’s Co-operatives by Blackkie: 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
Within the week, a milestone was recorded by MG.
An American Agro financier called the management to identify with them. From the information available, their funding runs into multiples of millions dollars.
Also, different states co-coordinators are locating large expanse of land for this project.

Whats in it for you - enjoy the education and funding.
However, it is first come first served. The earlier you registered, the better your opportunity to enjoy the benefits from both donor agencies and MG.
Re: Good News For Farmers & Farmer’s Co-operatives by Blackkie: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Can you believe that Paw-Paw planted on a plot of land can earn you N2,000.000.00 [two million naira] in a year?

This is the kind of information you can get from MG!

With improved hybrid seeds you can beat this mark. From MG you get all you need at the best price.
Re: Good News For Farmers & Farmer’s Co-operatives by Arvinkris(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
For Lagos ppl alone?
Re: Good News For Farmers & Farmer’s Co-operatives by Blackkie: 12:00am On Dec 12, 2016
No!
Never.

Lagos happens to be the headquarters yet no farm here......dont laugh.

As an agro advocacy initiative, it is for the whole nation. Any group with a membership of 300 would be farmers is entitled to a farm settlement in their LGA.

Where is your location?

Arvinkris:
For Lagos ppl alone?
Re: Good News For Farmers & Farmer’s Co-operatives by Newway2(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2016
Can u pls post d requirements to join d MG group online here?
Re: Good News For Farmers & Farmer’s Co-operatives by Newway2(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
Na so we dey hear am o.
if no be say na blackkie say am now, I for think say he wan sell e-book

Blackkie:
Can you believe that Paw-Paw planted on a plot of land can earn you N2,000.000.00 [two million naira] in a year?

This is the kind of information you can get from MG!

With improved hybrid seeds you can beat this mark. From MG you get all you need at the best price.
Re: Good News For Farmers & Farmer’s Co-operatives by Blackkie: 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
MG has more businesses to offer than selling Ebooks.
This evening, the pawpaw business was dissected that anyone in the chat room can make lots of money selling the idea as an Ebook.

Kindly find here the registration portal : http://www.monroleglobal.com/register.php

Doing direct online registration may be hard for many, you can forward the following to me for faster service:-
-Names
-Username
-D.O.B
-Address
-Email
-N4,500

Newway2:
Na so we dey hear am o.
if no be say na blackkie say am now, I for think say he wan sell e-book

Re: Good News For Farmers & Farmer’s Co-operatives by Blackkie: 4:35am On Dec 16, 2016
Monrole Global Pre-launch

Re: Good News For Farmers & Farmer’s Co-operatives by Blackkie: 12:25am On Dec 20, 2016
MG is one of platform you need to work with as a raising farmer in Nigeria.
The formal presentation was awesome. There is a lot one can do to better oneself and Nigeria in general.
Many of us do not know that Nigeria does not produce her food till date. Many things are imported even red oil.

How I wish I have a platform to talk about Nigeria and the un-utilized resources in agriculture.
Re: Good News For Farmers & Farmer’s Co-operatives by ABBEYsammy01(m): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nice one broda, can someone in Taraba state partake in the program?
I'm presently in Taraba state and I can say categorically that farming here is easier and more profitable than in the south, this is becos of the nature of their land, large land and cheap labor.
I can represent here, if there's anyway we can work together.
Re: Good News For Farmers & Farmer’s Co-operatives by Blackkie: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Yes Sir, we can make a difference and work together.
Lets talk - 07036940035

ABBEYsammy01:
Nice one broda, can someone in Taraba state partake in the program?
I'm presently in Taraba state and I can say categorically that farming here is easier and more profitable than in the south, this is becos of the nature of their land, large land and cheap labor.
I can represent here, if there's anyway we can work together.
Re: Good News For Farmers & Farmer’s Co-operatives by princelynx: 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
Pls I'm interested. I need more info. Email- barr.tayo@gmail.com. WhatsApp 08030435197
Re: Good News For Farmers & Farmer’s Co-operatives by Olorunmiga: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Garri pass Garri (Buy Better Garri 4 Shikini Moni)

We sell best quality Garri at wholesale prices.

We supply Garri Ijebu, White Garri & Yellow Garri to individuals, supermarkets, hotels, shops, restaurants, churches, industries etc.

We are "Trusted & Reliable"

Get to know us, certainly you will find us better than your current buying source.

Call/WhatsApp: +2348050206744 / 07066880314

Location - Lagos State
Nationwide Delivery Available.

(1) (Reply)

Order for your 25 Litre Kegs / Cheap Farmland For sale/Lease Within An Hour Drive From Lagos / Raw Cashew Nuts RCN Cutter For Testing Cashew Quality Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.