Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Konji Na Bastard: You Wont Believe Why This Man Sliced Off His Genitals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Konji Na Bastard: You Wont Believe Why This Man Sliced Off His Genitals (803 Views)

Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here / Konji Na Bastard.. You Wont Believe What I Just Did!!! / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konji Na Bastard: You Wont Believe Why This Man Sliced Off His Genitals by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 07, 2016
A sexually frustrated husband slices his own penis because his wife had refused him sex for a decade

The shocking incident happened in a rural part of India.

Ghasi Ram a father of three (a girl and 2 boys) Took matters into his own hands in a most bizzare manner by slicing off his own penis because his wife of 18 years always turned him down whenever he demanded for sex.

He told reporters: 'I was frustrated. We have not had sex for the last ten or twelve years.
'She would never make love to me. She will not sit close to me and always refuses my demands.'

He took the drastic step after his wife refused him sex which she only did because he came home drunk and started pestering her for it and when she turned down his demands, he lost his cool and that was when he did the slicing.

His wife who later rushed him to the Hospital has rubbished her husband's claims that she is to blame while citing that he is to blame for everything.

According to her 'He would come home drinking every night and never listened to me or cared for me.
'I just simply said no to him as he was drunk and I was very angry with him'.

http://listwand.com/2016/12/frustrated-husband-chops-off-his-genitals-claims-wife-hadnt-had-sex-with-him-for-a-decade/

1 Like

Re: Konji Na Bastard: You Wont Believe Why This Man Sliced Off His Genitals by softMarket(m): 6:19am On Dec 07, 2016
I wanted to get angry,till i read it happened in INDIA.......

This girl should try it with me!!

I will just go outside,carry 2 hefty,bootylious babes enter house for her presence!!! cool

she go mad! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Konji Na Bastard: You Wont Believe Why This Man Sliced Off His Genitals by DaddySLY(m): 6:21am On Dec 07, 2016
da hell??
Re: Konji Na Bastard: You Wont Believe Why This Man Sliced Off His Genitals by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:32am On Dec 07, 2016
grin

Hahahaha... No big deal... Their thumb is much longer than their cocck anyway... tongue
Re: Konji Na Bastard: You Wont Believe Why This Man Sliced Off His Genitals by solid3(m): 6:55am On Dec 07, 2016
What the fu¢k?
Re: Konji Na Bastard: You Wont Believe Why This Man Sliced Off His Genitals by mofeoluwadassah: 7:10am On Dec 07, 2016
He will learn his lesson wen d wife marries someone else nd dump his sori ass wink
Re: Konji Na Bastard: You Wont Believe Why This Man Sliced Off His Genitals by naijaboiy: 7:23am On Dec 07, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hahahaha... No big deal... Their thumb is much longer than their cocck anyway... tongue
Hmmm...you know this how?
Re: Konji Na Bastard: You Wont Believe Why This Man Sliced Off His Genitals by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I noticed too

(1) (Reply)

An Average Looking Virgin Versus A Pretty Non Virgin. / How Perfect Is Perfect?? / A Nairalander Desperately In Need Of Your Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.