Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

6 Rules Of Success, Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be(pictures Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Rules Of Success, Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be(pictures Added) (872 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Rules Of Success, Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be(pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
life is temporary short and but you the have to power to leave an impact in people's life
when its time to die , die fulfilled
die knowing that you lived , loved, you did all the things you wanted and much more
live each day enjoy it till your last day, bless people, touch hearts with your kindness
die knowing that the world is much better today because you were here today

you may not like my rules but they may not have worked on nairaland but in real life they have worked like a charm grin

1. trust yourself; dont be who people want you to be but who you want to be, what makes you comfortable, do what makes you happy, life will be much easier and enjoyable, no mata what anyone thinks believe in yourself.

2.Break the rules ; we have so many rules in life about many things, dont break the law but rules, you cant stand out by being normal, you have to be a true original , think outside the box, whats the point of being on earth to be like everyone

3; Dont be afraid to fail; i fail alot cheesy growth is you standing up after a fall , i am always ready to fail , dont be afraid of the future or you will never push yourself

4; dont listen to the naysayers ; many times in life, i have been told no, doesn't work that way , you will fail, like #mnga again they are saying that we will fail, if i listened to them in the past i wont be here today, i only listen to myself and believe in myself

5; work hard; life will always reward your efforts positively when you put in efforts and they are done with the grace of God , do your best and allow him to do the rest, you have to give him somtin to work with , Mohamed ali said 'i dont count my situps till i start feeling pains thats when i start counting' success demands work

6; Always give back; i try to be generous in life to people that deserve my generosity, you have to bless som1 to be blessed

Bring som1 happiness today, God bless you cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Rules Of Success, Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be(pictures Added) by Divay22(f): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
brilliant idea I must say....kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Rules Of Success, Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be(pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
Divay22:
brilliant idea I must say....kudos
thanks angel cool , how are you doing?
Re: 6 Rules Of Success, Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be(pictures Added) by jamalnation(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: 6 Rules Of Success, Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be(pictures Added) by Divay22(f): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
sweetjude:
thanks angel cool , how are you doing?
good and you
Re: 6 Rules Of Success, Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be(pictures Added) by wahles(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nice
Re: 6 Rules Of Success, Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be(pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
Divay22:
good and you
you know that feeling after eating party rice and drinking chilled coke wink grin
Re: 6 Rules Of Success, Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be(pictures Added) by Divay22(f): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
sweetjude:
you know that feeling after eating party rice and drinking chilled coke wink grin
i guess I'll have that now so I can get same feeling
Re: 6 Rules Of Success, Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be(pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
Divay22:
i guess I'll have that now so I can get same feeling
grin do you need assistance with the meat? tongue
Re: 6 Rules Of Success, Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be(pictures Added) by Divay22(f): 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
sweetjude:
grin do you need assistance with the meat? tongue
yes o... Comma have it
Re: 6 Rules Of Success, Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be(pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Divay22:
yes o... Comma have it
my dear
my dear
my dear cheesy cheesy you really do not know me very well grin i can appear there , eat the cooked meat and the raw fresh one wink and walk away with you talking with your breath, close your mouth wink
Re: 6 Rules Of Success, Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be(pictures Added) by firstking01(m): 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Rules Of Success, Becoming The Person You Are Supposed To Be(pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmmm lipsrsealed
how body grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Are other Social Media Members Well Behaved & disciplined Than Nairalanders / British Hair Award 2016 - Afro Finalist Collection / Let Me No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.