Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse (739 Views)

Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi / Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts / We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse by Freshkidavid(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nairaland is a very big forum with almost 1.8 million members. That is bigger than some countries. I have an idea and I feel we should all partake in it as Nairalanders.

We should have political districts on Nairaland. We should have something like Governor of Nairaland Politics, Governor of Nairaland Celebrities and so on.

But Seun would be the President as Nairaland is his own business.

Any Governor elected would choose their own cabinet and the tenure is just one year. In all topics we always have a house of rep. Just maybe six people. That should be enough.

To identify these people, they would change their Nairaland moniker to maybe for example Nairaland Politics Governor.

I feel it is fun. Let's us make this trend. We are Nairalanders. We shall use this trend to carry out this idea.

The constitution shall be Seun's laws.

My name is David and you can visit my blog at [url]kingstondome..com[/url]

Thank you. Please contribute.
Re: Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse by sarrki(m): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
Following
Re: Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse by nely(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse by Freshkidavid(m): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
nely:

Please contribute
Re: Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse by herzern1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2016

Re: Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse by sarrki(m): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

Do you lack words

Why do you always book space?
Re: Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse by jiinxed: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
Stupid idea. Your mates are out in the real world making news headlines, and you're here bringing up stupid ideas that wouldn't benefit you in any way.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse by sleekydee1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
Na so Parallel govt take they start oh, d tin will over enter d Nairaland govnor head, he go come dey take n do anyhw.
Re: Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse by Freshkidavid(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
jiinxed:
Stupid idea. Your mates are out in the real world making waves, and you're here bringing up stupid ideas that wouldn't benefit you in any way.

Please is it bad to have fun while one is working
Re: Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse by Young03(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
DOA

Go create ur own forum and insert even prime minister

we reject it

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse by jiinxed: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
Freshkidavid:

Please is it bad to have fun while one is working

You can have all the fun when you've gotten to where you want to be in life. For now, work hard and stop looking for newways to showcase your teenage foolery. undecided
Re: Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse by femimailbox(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
how will the political yam (constituency allowances and so on) be distributed. when you work that out, I will say what is on my mind.
Re: Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse by herzern1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

Do you lack words
Why do you always book space?

You know what?

I'm not a wailer neither am I a Pro-PDP.So,stop attackinq my posts unnecessarily.I am an advocate for the betterment of Niqeria.

I voted APC in the last election and that won't stop me from criticisinq any implementation of inhumane or bad policies.

Check my post on this thread,I am not a wailer neither am I a zombie.

https://www.nairaland.com/3504786/demi-gods-hijack-abia-pdp
Re: Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse by sarrki(m): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

You know what?

I'm not a wailer neither am I a Pro-PDP.So,stop attackinq my posts unnecessarily.I am an advocate for the betterment of Niqeria.

I voted APC in the last election and that won't stop me from criticisinq any implementation of inhumane or bad policies.

Check my post on this thread,I am not a wailer neither am I a zombie.

https://www.nairaland.com/3504786/demi-gods-hijack-abia-pdp

I agree with you on this

But is there anything we can do now ?

Than to support him ?

Then appraised him at the end of constitutional 4years

Then we move from there

It's not because he defeated Gej some people

Will now want him to fail

If he fails we all fail
Re: Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse by HtwoOw: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
If there's no loot people aren't interested grin

Especially ipob yooots and PDP fanatics

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse by sarrki(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
HtwoOw:
If there's no loot people aren't interested grin

Especially ipob yooots and PDP fanatics

Great man

You hut the nail on the head
Re: Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse by herzern1(m): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

I agree with you on this
But is there anything we can do now ?
Than to support him ?
Then appraised him at the end of constitutional 4years
Then we move from there
It's not because he defeated Gej some people
Will now want him to fail
If he fails we all fail
Now you are makinq sense bro.

I don't pray for his failure TBH,I want a success for his tenure.I deem PMB as a divine candidate, he emerged when all hope are lost.
Sometimes,I think aloud that "If PMB does not fix this Country...then who will?"....But we shouldn't let our preference cloud our reasoninq.

He's human too,He needs correction, He can't be riqht every time.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse by sarrki(m): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

Now you are makinq sense bro.

I don't pray for his failure TBH,I want a success for his tenure.I deem PMB as a divine candidate, he emerged when all hope are lost.
Sometimes,I think aloud that "If PMB does not fix this Country...then who will?"....But we shouldn't let our preference cloud our reasoninq.

He's human too,He needs correction, He can't be riqht every time.

You are a patriot

Most of the support I gave him is due to natural hatred

The wailers have for him

I will judge him in 2019

God bless you

God bless my president

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse by ayobase(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
Seun, over to you.
Na to go form party remain.
NDP - Nairaland Democratic Party.
Ayobase for Governor.
Re: Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse by herzern1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

You are a patriot

Most of the support I gave him is due to natural hatred

The wailers have for him

I will judge him in 2019

God bless you

God bless my president

God bless Nigeria

AMEN!!!

Are you from Laqos State?
Re: Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse by sarrki(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

AMEN!!!

Are you from Laqos State?

Yes boss

Eletu edibo
Re: Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse by Metroescobar: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
What a _stupid idea!
Re: Nairalanders Lets Us Create Political Districts On Nairaland.seun Please Endorse by Freshkidavid(m): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
ayobase:
Seun, over to you.

Na to go form party remain.

NDP - Nairaland Democratic Party.

Ayobase for Governor.

What a sarcastic man

(1) (Reply)

Lives Lost As Policeman Goes Berserk, Kills Three In Kaduna (PHOTOS) / Association Of Personal Assistants To Kwara State Political Office Holders / We Now Have Looting Leaders In Nigeria —adebayo Faleti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.