Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Abeg Nairalanders Pray For Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abeg Nairalanders Pray For Me (1289 Views)

When You Pray For France Do Not Forget To Pray For Sarah Baartman / Sad At The Airport,pray for me / NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Nairalanders Pray For Me by Belo911: 12:14am On Nov 12, 2009
Dear all,

I just registered for the new talent show called showstoppers with auditions starting in january 2010. I am a good gospel and R & B singer. I hope to win because I strongly believe I can sing better than my competitors. Please, pray for me let me achieve my aim. I have always prayed to be a singer. I think this is an opportunity for me. Your prayers will be appreciated.

Regards,
Bello
Re: Abeg Nairalanders Pray For Me by Exotic316: 12:18am On Nov 12, 2009
hi Bello,
Where did u register? I am interested. Has it ended?
Re: Abeg Nairalanders Pray For Me by posakosa(m): 12:22am On Nov 12, 2009
where will the show be featured ?

what exactly should we pray for? your protection ? or that God touches your voice so that you can actually sing ?
Re: Abeg Nairalanders Pray For Me by Belo911: 12:30am On Nov 12, 2009
@ exotic, I saw the poster in town. I went Ecobank and paid 1500 naira, then collected a payment slip. According to the organiser, I will go to any of the mentioned audition centres with the payment slip, then it will be exchanged for an application form. The organisers are from UK.
Re: Abeg Nairalanders Pray For Me by Belo911: 12:32am On Nov 12, 2009
@ posakosa, please pray for me in everything, i want to beat all competitors right to life shows.
Re: Abeg Nairalanders Pray For Me by posakosa(m): 12:44am On Nov 12, 2009
The organizer are from the UK and the show will take place in Nigeria ? na wa oooh.
Re: Abeg Nairalanders Pray For Me by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2009
okay I will remember you in my prayers tommorrow.
Re: Abeg Nairalanders Pray For Me by posakosa(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2009
Wish you well poster---hope that ur work will not be in vain. Amen.
Re: Abeg Nairalanders Pray For Me by HeroKing: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2009
The poster said we should pray for him.

Oh sovereign lord that answereth prayers, onto you shall all flesh come (both small and big, decision makers and deciders, singers and drummers, all).

Your son has come to us to pray for him, not because we know how to pray but because he has his trust in you that you can answer prayers and also believes that where two or three are gathered and they shall agree on a thing, it shall be established.

Oh God of host, prove yourself in his life. You word simply says ask, it shall be given to you, seek, ye shall find; these he has done, anwer him oh lord, answer him as you did in 1 King 18: 36 & 37.

You said in your word that they that call on you shall not be put to shame. Please honour your wrods in his life oh lord.

Father we pray in Jesus name.
Re: Abeg Nairalanders Pray For Me by donjon: 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2009
Amen
Re: Abeg Nairalanders Pray For Me by donjon: 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2009
Amen
Re: Abeg Nairalanders Pray For Me by donjon: 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2009
Amen
Re: Abeg Nairalanders Pray For Me by adebayo201: 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2009
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Abeg Nairalanders Pray For Me by micpet(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2009
It is well with u in jusus name.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Somebody’s Wife With Anointing Oil / African Paegent!! Vote For This Cameroonian Sister!! Immediately!! Now!! / SHOCK!! Man RAPES Donkey And KILLS It In Narok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.