Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Story: Our Tenant (2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story: Our Tenant (2) (1133 Views)

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / Naija Sex Story: Our Ballistic Sex In The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: Our Tenant (2) by dosbeat: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
i discovered myself pressed towards the door, the take care of digging into my lower back. but I didn’t experience it because all my thoughts were centered on Charles, his face buried in my neck, dropping light kisses all of the way to my lips.
I knew i'd be misplaced if he kissed me so I avoided my face and the kiss fell on my cheek.
“What’s wrong?” he asked, his eyes searching at me searchingly.
“I’ve to go. It’s getting late.”
“I know you don’t,” he countered. “I realize you want me. I see the manner you take a look at me from your window when I’m washing my car. you can't deny it.”
‘So, he knows’ I concept, trying to wriggle out of his hands however he refused to allow pass.
“So what if I did! It doesn’t mean anything,” I retorted.
“sure it does. It suggests you fancy me, you need to be with me.”
He changed into proper about that. I desired him badly, desired to be in his palms for as long as possible. I felt drawn to him like I had in no way felt in the direction of any man before.
however…
“My husband. have you forgotten him?”
“Husband? You name that a husband? one which leaves you for months all alone in that big house? Who works masses of miles away from home faraway offshore? If I had a girl like you, i might get a job in the direction of hime,” he rejoined....

TO BE CONTINUED HERE >>> http:///2fXdLeN

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With Her? / Ghanaian Men Are Physically Stronger Than All African Men / Tboss Strips Neked Again | Must Watch #bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.