Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? (3700 Views)

Infinix Note 5 Or Tecno Camon X Pro, Choose One / Tecno J8 Screen / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hello..my uncle asked me to choose between HOT S and J8...am so so confused..please which should I choose...please...thanks so much as you comment below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
hot s
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
udemzy101:
hot s
Thanks
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
More Comment pls
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Infinix hot S is better.. ...better camera, processor, ppi etc. .I'm currently using hot S and the phone is okay.. The only problem is that the phone uses hybrid sim I.e two Sims with no space for memory card or one sim and space for memory card and also it doesn't have notification light but j8 has.. .overall hot S is a better device ...Hot S has a smaller screen tho. ..5.2inch compared to boom j8's 5.5inch
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by toluwanimi07(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
If u want amazing sound quality and sleek design plus memory card slot go for tecno boom j8.... But if u want clear camera and fingerprint sensor and i can cope with hybrid sim go for hot s
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by augster(m): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
Infinix Hot S.
Contact me on WhatsApp to order for it.
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by omoalajah(m): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
Because i love music i will go for the Boom j8.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
samyomz:
Infinix hot S is better.. ...better camera, processor, ppi etc. .I'm currently using hot S and the phone is okay.. The only problem is that the phone uses hybrid sim I.e two Sims with no space for memory card or one sim and space for memory card and also it doesn't have notification light but j8 has.. .overall hot S is a better device ...Hot S has a smaller screen tho. ..5.2inch compared to boom j8's 5.5inch

Thanks,which is better...the infinix XUI interface..or HIOS in techno??....and is the hot S slim??...
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by TappGroupNG: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
toluwanimi07:
If u want amazing sound quality and sleek design plus memory card slot go for tecno boom j8.... But if u want clear camera and fingerprint sensor and i can cope with hybrid sim go for hot s
The phantom 6 has very clear camera and comes with an eyescanner and fingerprint sensor.
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by TappGroupNG: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Tecno J8 is a lot better. It comes with a good camera and has amazing features.
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by TappGroupNG: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
omoalajah:
Because i love music i will go for the Boom j8.
That is also true. The boom series are excellent for music.
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by TappGroupNG: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
ogbeniiIi:
Hello..my uncle asked me to choose between HOT S and J8...am so so confused..please which should I choose...please...thanks so much as you comment below
Depends on what you like.
The tecno boom series is amazing for music and has good battery. So I'll advice you to go for the j8
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
TappGroupNG:

Depends on what you like.
The tecno boom series is amazing for music and has good battery. So I'll advice you to go for the j8

Thanks for the information
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by datyorubaboy: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
The HiOS is more interactive and fluid
ogbeniiIi:

Thanks,which is better...the infinix XUI interface..or HIOS in techno??....and is the hot S slim??...
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by missslimzy(f): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
Yes it has a good camera and amazing features
TappGroupNG:
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by chicwoman(f): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
ogbeniiIi:
Go for the j8.
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by chicwoman(f): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
ogbeniiIi:

The HIOS on tecno is superb, that's what I use
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by chicwoman(f): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
toluwanimi07:
Tecno boom series is honestly better. I really like their phones.
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
ogbeniiIi:

xui is very impressive although i haven't really explored the phone but I'm quite impressed with what I've seen so far
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
ogbeniiIi:

xui is very impressive although i haven't really explored the phone but I'm quite impressed with what I've seen so far can't really talk about hios
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
TappGroupNG:
my aunt uses j8 and I'm using hot S.. The hot S camera is much more better than j8 camera

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by Tonymic4life(m): 5:18am On Dec 08, 2016
TappGroupNG:

The phantom 6 has very clear camera and comes with an eyescanner and fingerprint sensor.
Out of point! Nigerians must always show their talents sha in saying nonsense. No offense bro.
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 08, 2016
Thanks so much for every one that commented...am going for the HOT S smileyThanks so much for every one that commented...am going for the HOT S
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by olo2phemmy: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
HOT S is better
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by TappGroupNG: 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
Tonymic4life:

Out of point! Nigerians must always show their talents sha in saying nonsense. No offense bro.
Come and give a better point na!
The phantom's camera is very clear. I can attest to this, if you've not, perhaps you should buy it and see for yourself!
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by TappGroupNG: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
ogbeniiIi:

Thanks for the information

You're welcome, maybe when you get the phone, you can do a review of it here to help other Nairalanders.
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by shiftback: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
My sister inlaw uses a boom j8, one thing is certain, if I wasn't using a phantom 6 I'd definitely be using the boom j8.
Great design and performance, good battery backup. You can't go wrong with it.
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
months used techno phantom 5 Fone is superb with an aluminum body 3gig ram /32 gig inbuilt expandable to 128gig via SD card Dual sim 4G LTE Camera is 13mp with dual led flash back and 8mp with led flash in front with Samsung sensor super smart Finger print scanner Android 5.1/6.0 your choice Battery is 3500lion battery Fone is very clean serious buyer only

For swap with Infinix hot4, hot S, note 2, note 3 or hot 3lte

The kind of fone determine the kind of cash u will adding. But rest assured you will be adding cash... as my fone is higher than all the fones listed. Lagos base alone

Call me 07030363986
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by Tonymic4life(m): 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
TappGroupNG:

Come and give a better point na!
The phantom's camera is very clear. I can attest to this, if you've not, perhaps you should buy it and see for yourself!
Oga! U were simply asked for advice on two phones suggested by d op and here u r talking about phantom 6. We all know it is a dope phone Buh to d subject matter ur opinion is off. I use a boomj8 currently bro so I need not go for phantom cos d boom is OK and moreover I no come dis lyf to buy latest phones. I can admire dem Buh won't get dem cos money is needed for some other useful stuffs. As I said earlier, I meant no insult. Just help him choose BTW d two and tell him ur reason and u wud b doing him a great good. Happy Christmas
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by lordmizzy: 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
j8 & hot S aint in same levels na ,go for hot S o!!!!. hot S is using XOS not XUI ...
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Tecno J8?? by skywalker240(m): 12:19am On Dec 21, 2016
since you didnt compared it (hot s) with the camon c9, i would advice u to go 4 it

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Phone Accessories You Just Can’t Do Without In Nigeria (photos) / What You Need To Know About Free 300mb Which Work On Both Pc And Phones (mtn) / Mtn 3gb Still Blazing,come In Guyz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.