Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Help With Acne{pimples} Treatment And Dark Spots - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help With Acne{pimples} Treatment And Dark Spots (3735 Views)

Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / 10 Most Common Misconceptions About Acne (Pimples) / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Acne{pimples} Treatment And Dark Spots by gidimasters(m): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Good day, I need help with good Acne treatment. I'm getting tired of the stuff. It's rare to see a smooth skin on my face, everywhere is filled with the Pimples stuff...

I've tried using EPIDERM CREAM but I can only see little changes...

Now I seek the help of medical experts, to help me with a good treatment....

Preferably a cream to rob on my face and also oral drugs to yield a quick result....

Thanks in advance

zeezahbee
Vanije
evanscheck
tyav7
Re: Help With Acne{pimples} Treatment And Dark Spots by Khaliyah(m): 1:14am On Dec 08, 2016
gidimasters:
Good day, I need help with good Acne treatment. I'm getting tired of the stuff. It's rare to see a smooth skin on my face, everywhere is filled with the Pimples stuff...

Preferably a cream to rob on my face and also oral drugs to yield a quick result....

Thanks in advance

zeezahbee
Vanije
evanscheck
tyav7
1. use thermosol soap, try to always bath before bed, n apply d soap on your face till d next morning. It worked for me n it cleared d pimples, n also reduces black spots(not complete removal tho)

i can't recommend anything for d spots removal cus i know lil about it n secondly i don't know how sensitive ur skin is. I tried carotone spot removal, tho it worked but Am fair n av a very sensitive skin so it made my face excessively fair. So u know ur skin is, so try figure out what ll work for u.
3.. Avoid most of dos ivory coast creams( carowhite n tone, pure white, perfect white etc) dy contain hydroquionone, which is not good for most skin(read about it).
Hope i was of a lil help

1 Like

Re: Help With Acne{pimples} Treatment And Dark Spots by gidimasters(m): 6:21am On Dec 08, 2016
Khaliyah:

1. use thermosol soap, try to always bath before bed, n apply d soap on your face till d next morning. It worked for me n it cleared d pimples, n also reduces black spots(not complete removal tho)

i can't recommend anything for d spots removal cus i know lil about it n secondly i don't know how sensitive ur skin is. I tried carotone spot removal, tho it worked but Am fair n av a very sensitive skin so it made my face excessively fair. So u know ur skin is, so try figure out what ll work for u.
3.. Avoid most of dos ivory coast creams( carowhite n tone, pure white, perfect white etc) dy contain hydroquionone, which is not good for most skin(read about it).
Hope i was of a lil help

Thanks very much bro

1 Like

Re: Help With Acne{pimples} Treatment And Dark Spots by kokomilala(m): 10:28am On Dec 08, 2016
Go get a good facial scrub.Wash your face 3 times a day.
Re: Help With Acne{pimples} Treatment And Dark Spots by ThinkSmarter: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
Stop eating food rich in fats/oil like egusi soup, groundnuts, wash ur face every morning and late in the evening b4 going to bed with any black soap, zee, dudu osun etc or any other antiseptic soap like tethmosol , u can also rub d soap on ur face but remember to wash it off if it reacts negatively with ur skin, avoid picking d pimples, it may worsen the inflammation n increase d pains.
Re: Help With Acne{pimples} Treatment And Dark Spots by Vanije: 7:12am On Dec 14, 2016
gidimasters:

Thanks in advance

zeezahbee
Vanije
evanscheck
tyav7

It's from inside, don't just treat the surface, cleanse from inside, start by purifying the blood, I suggest Xue fui capsules.
Re: Help With Acne{pimples} Treatment And Dark Spots by gidimasters(m): 7:49am On Dec 14, 2016
Vanije:

It's from inside, don't just treat the surface, cleanse from inside, start by purifying the blood, I suggest Xue fui capsules.

Thanks....

Where can i get the capsules? cos me no see am for google ooo
Re: Help With Acne{pimples} Treatment And Dark Spots by RainSoul: 6:02am On Dec 16, 2016
Try Rain Soul. www.rainintl.com/soul. It's a US product and there are some testimonials with pictures of people's experiences using it for acne on their website.[click the testimonials link].

If you decide to buy, please do me the favour of using my ID as your referee/ Uplink ID so I can get a small bonus for that.

I assure you that you will be happy with the results.

Uplink ID is 283238
Re: Help With Acne{pimples} Treatment And Dark Spots by Vanije: 10:17am On Dec 19, 2016
gidimasters:

Thanks....

Where can i get the capsules? cos me no see am for google ooo
I got to know about it from this lady, her name is Ada, u can contact her 08109752565. It was around 18500
Re: Help With Acne{pimples} Treatment And Dark Spots by Monsur247(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2016
gidimasters:

Thanks in advance

zeezahbee
Vanije
evanscheck
tyav7
use baking soda with any of these other ingredients... http://naturalm24..co.ke/2016/11/magical-baking-soda-mixtures-for.html?m=0. it works like margic
Don't forget to thank me
Re: Help With Acne{pimples} Treatment And Dark Spots by Vanije: 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
Vanije:

Monsur247
Re: Help With Acne{pimples} Treatment And Dark Spots by babyt66: 7:01am On Dec 22, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy
Re: Help With Acne{pimples} Treatment And Dark Spots by Monsur247(m): 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Vanije:

Monsur247
Yes?

(1) (Reply)

How Many KG Do You Weigh Currently? / PHOTO: Separated Conjoined Twins 29yrs Ago Celebrate Their Doctor / Calls Of Attention To This: Health Benefits Of Bitter Gourd Leaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.