Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

How My Friend Was Scammed And How To Get Back His Money. Please Your Advice Is n - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Friend Was Scammed And How To Get Back His Money. Please Your Advice Is n (707 Views)

Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Friend Was Scammed And How To Get Back His Money. Please Your Advice Is n by Judithume(f): 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
My friend met a custom officer on facebook. Officer claimed to have cars for auction. They asked him to pay into a certain account 180k to clear the car n bring some necessary documents. He payed, he later called me n told me. I screamed n told him they are scammers. He is now requesting for his money back n they are asking him to pay more money to help release the money because according to them, the money is now in a government account. Please I need advice on what he should do. Thanks.
http://www.nairaland.com/ judithume
Re: How My Friend Was Scammed And How To Get Back His Money. Please Your Advice Is n by Everfrank(m): 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
Na one chance be that o. He shouldn't pay any more money to recover any money from government TSA. Your friend has been scammed.
Re: How My Friend Was Scammed And How To Get Back His Money. Please Your Advice Is n by MemeTroll: 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
The money has gone
Re: How My Friend Was Scammed And How To Get Back His Money. Please Your Advice Is n by BrutalJab: 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Greed,foolishness and dullness on display.

Your money done go.
Re: How My Friend Was Scammed And How To Get Back His Money. Please Your Advice Is n by AskProf: 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
Judithume:
My friend met a custom officer on facebook. Officer claimed to have cars for auction. They asked him to pay into a certain account 180k to clear the car n bring some necessary documents. He payed, he later called me n told me. I screamed n told him they are scammers. He is now requesting for his money back n they are asking him to pay more money to help release the money because according to them, the money is now in a government account. Please I need advice on what he should do. Thanks.
http://www.nairaland.com/ judithume

Why is it always that our friends will fall victim & we turn around waging the battle for restitution?
Re: How My Friend Was Scammed And How To Get Back His Money. Please Your Advice Is n by Tyviv(f): 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
The money don waka, your friend should learn his lesson and move on or involve the police...
Re: How My Friend Was Scammed And How To Get Back His Money. Please Your Advice Is n by UnclePati: 3:08am On Dec 08, 2016
Provide the criminals bank acct info.
Provide copy of the transfer teller/receipt

report to the bank immediately and request they reverse immediately or place a lien on the funds.

Then report to d police to help identify the suspects and arrest them

This can be done by extracting their BVN info
Their contact address with the bank
Phone Numbers
Address of Next of kin
And referee information.....

If u ve these info.....on your own sha....... u can find the criminals on Facebook or find their family members that can lead u to them ....

Goodluck.....
Re: How My Friend Was Scammed And How To Get Back His Money. Please Your Advice Is n by Judithume(f): 4:39am On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=UnclePati post=51730935]Provide the criminals bank acct info.
Provide copy of the transfer teller/receipt

report to the bank immediately and request they reverse immediately or place a lien on the funds.

Then report to d police to help identify the suspects and arrest them

This can be done by extracting their BVN info
Their contact address with the bank
Phone Numbers
Address of Next of kin
And referee information.....

If u ve these info.....on your own sha....... u can find the criminals on Facebook or find their family members that can lead u to them ....

Goodluck.....
[/the person has gone to the bank. But was told they have withdrawn the money. He was asked to write to the bank head office. quote]
Re: How My Friend Was Scammed And How To Get Back His Money. Please Your Advice Is n by Judithume(f): 4:41am On Dec 08, 2016
/the person has gone to the bank. But was told they have withdrawn the money. He was asked to write to the bank head office
Re: How My Friend Was Scammed And How To Get Back His Money. Please Your Advice Is n by Franky826: 8:32am On Dec 08, 2016
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Who Has A Copy This Post / Photos Of Benue Residents Fleeing Their Homes After A Recent Herdsmen Attack / THE MAJOR CAUSE OF DEPRESSION IN NIGERIA (MUST READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.