Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Talking To A Girl ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Talking To A Girl ?? (1097 Views)

A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) / Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Talking To A Girl ?? by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 08, 2016
Hello ..

Sometimes while in school,My male course mates usually change voices and then start talking romantically when talking to a girl on phone or face to face likewise the girls too,if a guy calls us,we will curl our voice and start talking like a white woman. Lol

I don't know why they do it,are you guys trying to impress or what??

It's so funny seeing you guys do that !

What do you think would be the cause and have you guys done it before?
Re: Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Talking To A Girl ?? by LONJITARLE(m): 1:25am On Dec 08, 2016
Its easier to get access into the private precious pink villa with a phoney than with warri accent... And you know it grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Talking To A Girl ?? by hylyne(m): 1:37am On Dec 08, 2016
Ladies, their own VOICE MODULATION worse pass.
Re: Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Talking To A Girl ?? by yomi007k(m): 1:38am On Dec 08, 2016
LONJITARLE:
Its easier to get access into the private precious pink villa with a phoney than without... And you know it grin

undecided

Bros wch one be pink villa. Na naija we dey na black or brown villa dem get 4 here.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Talking To A Girl ?? by Divay22(f): 1:39am On Dec 08, 2016
you know some girls like those kind of voice,soft and and(neva mind)but don't do it too much it becomes annoying.
Re: Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Talking To A Girl ?? by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 08, 2016
Divay22:
you know some girls like those kind of voice,soft and and(neva mind)but don't do it too much it becomes annoying.
grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Talking To A Girl ?? by Divay22(f): 1:57am On Dec 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
grin grin
pls close those your one long pass one teeth.hahaha.......already going to bed...good night (turn off the lights)
Re: Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Talking To A Girl ?? by LONJITARLE(m): 2:02am On Dec 08, 2016
yomi007k:

undecided

Bros wch one be pink villa. Na naija we dey na black or brown villa dem get 4 here.

007. James Bond. cool. I salute you.. Na ur way sure pass.
Re: Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Talking To A Girl ?? by Calculux95: 3:52am On Dec 08, 2016
It's a reflex action grin grin
It happens with ladies also... Every one wants to sound comely and sophisticated.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Talking To A Girl ?? by KingRex1(m): 6:50am On Dec 08, 2016
Not my thing.. It may only be louder when speaking to a guy than a lady. You just have to manage the voice like that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Talking To A Girl ?? by eezeribe(m): 6:52am On Dec 08, 2016
I don't do it
Re: Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Talking To A Girl ?? by yomi007k(m): 7:52am On Dec 08, 2016
LONJITARLE:

007. James Bond. cool. I salute you.. Na ur way sure pass.

Correct man.
Re: Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Talking To A Girl ?? by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 08, 2016
lady2lady:
Hello ..

Sometimes while in school,My male course mates usually change voices and then start talking romantically when talking to a girl on phone or face to face likewise the girls too,if a guy calls us,we will curl our voice and start talking like a white woman. Lol

they are trying to sound sexy nicheesy.u tell me ..will u consider meeting a guy that tracked u on the phone and the guy has a very very thick ijebu accentcheesy?. Be honest.
Re: Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Talking To A Girl ?? by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2016
hylyne:

Ladies, their own VOICE MODULATION worse pass.
so true. There was this girl i was talking to on the phone..in real life she sounds like Gentle jack but on the phone she has celine dion's voice.ehn d tin even confuse me.
Re: Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Talking To A Girl ?? by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2016
lefulefu:
so true. There was this girl i was talking to on the phone..in real life she sounds like Gentle jack but on the phone she has celine dion's voice.ehn d tin even confuse me.
Lol .. There are girls there voice tend to change while on phone .. So she might not really be forming oh
Re: Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Talking To A Girl ?? by torres89: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2016
it's called trying to create an impression
especially when you don't want to sound local
Re: Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Talking To A Girl ?? by jamex93(m): 8:33am On Dec 08, 2016
End time question
Re: Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Talking To A Girl ?? by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 08, 2016
lady2lady:
Hello ..

Why Do Ladies Change Their Voice When Talking To A Guy ??
Re: Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Talking To A Girl ?? by hylyne(m): 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
lefulefu:

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Talking To A Girl ?? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
torres89:
it's called trying to create an impression

especially when you don't want to sound local
cheesy abeg wich one is local? Dis our penchant for loving anything foreign is now too much oocheesy.dats how some days ago some one was importing egusi soup,pepper soup with jollof rice frm India just because someone wants to boast that he has eaten jollof rice and egusi soup that has been prepared abroadcheesy.Anyway as for me i had prefer talking to a fine yoruba girl with very thick ijebu accent.that ijebu accent is very sexy on a yoruba lady.

(1) (Reply)

Father Arrested For Raping His 15-year-old Daughter / How To Make A Man Happy Vs How To Make A Woman Happy(which One Is Demanding?) / Girls: 15 Pet Names To Turn Him On In 2017 [LEARN TODAY]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.