Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF (19304 Views)

Aso Rock's 2018 Budget: N1bn For Clinic, N46m For Generators, N24m For Ranching / Fani-Kayode: Jonathan's Campaign Organisation Owes My Company N24m, Says Witness / FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by Ijaya123: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

he is right.The judg can spend any amount of money he likes!!! Unless the govet can prove the spent money was proceeds of corruption,they have no case

Lots of kids on Nairaland these days. Please go educate yourself. It will curb exhibiting ignorance in public domain.

3 Likes

Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by mapet: 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
NICENEDU29:

Who established what? In which court and before which judge was it established? See, my friend, from all indications, it is obvious that you are a layman. How can you conclude so quickly that a fact is already established when trial on the matter has not even commenced, let alone saying judgment has been delivered on it? The prosecution merely introduced the matter and stated how it is going to present its case to the court and you quickly jumped into the conclusion that the facts have been established even when no witness has been examined in chief and cross examined. Is that how you reason? See, let me tell you: being a layman is not bad, but it is very bad when you blatantly refuse to be corrected by a learned person.

Stop your needless rambling and rants........You can say all these jargos in a single sentence

Meanwhile who is the learned person? You?
Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by GOFRONT(m): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
Naija
Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by julioralph(m): 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
Pavore9:

Have replied.
Thanks Bro
Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by Pavore9: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
julioralph:

Thanks Bro

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by AfroKnight: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
When your kinsmen hail you for corruption you will do more.
Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by memechy(f): 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
Atiku2019:
That means he earns over 50million monthly grin grin
...y must you b making mouth cuz of ur pay huh??...kip burning d masses money..Nemesis will catch up wit all of you...

1 Like

Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by Atiku2019: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
memechy:
...y must you b making mouth cuz of ur pay huh??...kip burning d masses money..Nemesis will catch up wit all of you...

ChyBaby smiley
Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by princetom1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Some pple with warped mentality..
The judge aint a limited basterddddd, he doesn't work for the govt alone, he's must be into many other things too.

If I earn 24m anually, I'll very rich cos I'd just invest it.
imagine investng it into mmm or ultimate cycler?!
I'll buy 3 brand nu gwagon the following year and then, daura govt will come after me for using my salary to make more money.
Daura govt is a shame.

Na waa o, read what u wrote there again.

1 Like

Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by Tolupage(m): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
The judge aint a limited basterddddd, he doesn't work for the govt alone, he's must be into many other things too.

I'll buy 3 brand nu gwagon the following year and then, daura govt will come after me for using my salary to make more money.
Daura govt is a shame.

he earns 2m monthly not 24. There is no way you'll run mmm or ur ultimate cycler and earn 500m in 10month.

1 Like

Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by kcnwaigbo: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
ngolokante:

The DSS has not told you dey won't prove it. If you read the post again you will notice that the prosecution counsel kept on emphasizing that the court would see that Justice Ngwuta did all that he was alleged to have done...The trial days of his "corrupt lordship" are still in their heydays, we are just starting. If you want to be objective sef and devoid of sentiments, you would also see his "criminal" lordship perjured in that he requested for new passports after swearing on oath that the previous ones were missing only to find the said missing ones in his possession. What sort of judge is that?
again you are assuming too many things.The Judge has pleaded not guilty,which means he does not agree to the charges.
Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by kcnwaigbo: 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
mapet:

What assumption?

The facts related to this case is that it has been established that a Judge on N24m/yr made a payment of N500m in ten months. The law is prosecuting the judge for having "yet-to-be-explained" funds in his possession............

lol your stark ignorance of the law amazes me!! You just tyoe whaever comes to your mind without bothering to find out what the law says!!! FYI ,it is not an offense for a Judge who earns N24M to spend N1billion in 24 hours!! showing he spent N500m is no proof of crime ,the DSS will have to prove that the money was proceeds of crime.Whether he spends N1000 or N500m is immaterial before the law.What the law expects the DSS to prove is that the money was gotten through crime shikena

1 Like

Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by Ofemmanu1: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
Tolupage:

he earns 2m monthly not 24. There is no way you'll run mmm or ur ultimate cycler and earn 500m in 10month.
Yeah 2m/month.
MMM was just an example mate.
That judge is a first class citizen, he would have access to lot of things. E.g huge loans, real estate, choice ppties, clubs, etc
You don't judge how wealthy a man is simply by his salary-
It's a poor man's mentality.
Many peeps in Naija are far richer than the richest man in Africa (Dangote)
Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by kcnwaigbo: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
mapet:

The laws clearly preclude a judge from doing any other business, that is the code of ethic sworn to by the judge. The burden off proof is upon the judge to show how the N500m is made from his legitimate earnings.

Hope you don't mind showing me this code of nethics and were it precludes Judges from engaging in other legitimate sources of revenue.And to correct you,In law the burden of proof is on the acusser.He who alleges must prove beyond reasonable doubt
Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by Ofemmanu1: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
princetom1:

Na waa o, read what u wrote there again.
stinkin-poor mofo, kee yasef na..
Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by kcnwaigbo: 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
profmallory:
That one you yawn na lie, if money is found in your possession, then you must explain the source, if na salary, MMM or other investments.

so you mean if a policeman searches my wallet and sees money,i will have to prove to him how I made the money? are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by kcnwaigbo: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ijaya123:

Lots of kids on Nairaland these days. Please go educate yourself. It will curb exhibiting ignorance in public domain.

You are the ignorant one my dear
Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by bashydemy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Daura govt is a shame.

And you think FG and EFCC are as daft as you? And you also think Justice Ngwuta with his level of education will not provide evidences to defend himself?

sorry bro.
Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by ngolokante(m): 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

again you are assuming too many things.The Judge has pleaded not guilty,which means he does not agree to the charges.

Of course he did, I wasn't expecting him to do otherwise...but you know in law, even if you plead guilty in a case against the state, you would still be given a lawyer to defend you in order to fulfil the requirements for fair hearing, so pleading not guilty hear is just an administrative procedure...but lets wait as the saga unfolds
Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by Bimpe29: 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
Justice Ngwuta is chronically corrupt. #500M within a period of 9 months!

1 Like

Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by Ofemmanu1: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
bashydemy:

And you think FG and EFCC are as daft as you? And you also think Justice Ngwuta with his level of education will not provide evidences to defend himself?

sorry bro.

whatever you think, your right..
Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by Ofemmanu1: 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

so you mean if a policeman searches my wallet and sees money,i will have to prove to him how I made the money? are you for real?
i tire for the poor lowlifes on nairaland o..
Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by mapet: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

lol your stark ignorance of the law amazes me!! You just tyoe whaever comes to your mind without bothering to find out what the law says!!! FYI ,it is not an offense for a Judge who earns N24M to spend N1billion in 24 hours!! showing he spent N500m is no proof of crime ,the DSS will have to prove that the money was proceeds of crime.Whether he spends N1000 or N500m is immaterial before the law.What the law expects the DSS to prove is that the money was gotten through crime shikena

You're just a waste of my time.
Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by tit(f): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

The police will shout and declare "you are a 419".
Chikennan
Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by bart10: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
frenchwine:
It's very sad that many of us are being played to the gallery, this is exactly the government's plan.
Truth is that Justice Ngwuta just like every single one of the Judges is corrupt, ditto for the legislators and executives. Yet only a few are singled out and demonised on behalf of them all.
We really need to learn how to read between the lines

And to think that almost all the corrupt people are southerners. My people shine your eyes. True corruption fight must be all-inclusive and not sectional while the real thieves wine and dine with PMB.

1 Like

Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by psalmsjob: 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
NICENEDU29:

My friend please do not misinform yourself. Stop crediting BVN to the so-called CHANGE you blindly voted for. BVN was already in place before the "CHANGE" came into power. I can vividly remember the date, time & place that I did my own BVN registration. That was in February 2015, even before the electon took place. Even TSA was already on board before the CHANGE took over, but not fully implemented then.
I guess my signature is annoying you more than my comment. It's one thing to start something and it's another thing to complete it. The clueless one GEJ would've probably set up a committee like he always does to look into whether the BVN and TSA should be implemented fully or not and report back in 2019. Besides do you think he has the balls to arrest and prosecute a sitting judge for corruption? He is too timid and corrupt himself to do that after all he is one of those bribing them and aiding them. Mind you I opened my eyes wide and voted for change and I will do that again and again. I have never voted for PDP since 1999, so no regrets here my brother just glad that the nation is being salvaged.

It is those that support GEJ and PDP that are BLIND to the danger ahead of us as we are now witnessing the shadows of what we might have seen if #Change didn't win. I'm proud to be a #Change agent and #Change does not just begin with me but Continues with me.
Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by Ovamboland(m): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Daura govt is a shame.

See Naija poverty mentality, you can turn 24 million to 500 million in 10 months but cannot turn the 2,400 you have today to 50,000.

While established businessmen are happy to make 10 -15% growth in wealth annually armchair Nigerian business analyst think of business as short term lottery or kalo-kalo.

I am sure in your logic Warren Buffet, Bill Gates are failures because for over 10 years they have not doubled their net worth. It's always 60 - 70 Billion range. If you were them you'd be worth over $500 billion today.
Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by psalmsjob: 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
nwakibie3:

RIP english...... but wait ooo which year was the BVN exercise carried out or are u talking about when u opened ur account? and which govt initiated the TSA policy?
You can have the proper English and give me the proper reasoning. The idea is that BVN and TSA is being portrayed as one thing not two things here my brother/sister. It's petty and childish of you to be picking on that as if we're discussing grammatical expression here instead of a "theifing" judge that can never give Justice to anyone.
In response to your when BVN and TSA was started, I have already replied one wailer on that here is an extract of my take on that:

It is one thing to start something and it's another thing to complete it. The clueless one GEJ would've probably set up a committee like he always does to look into whether the BVN and TSA should be implemented fully or not and report back in 2019. Besides do you think he has the balls to arrest and prosecute a sitting judge for corruption? He is too timid and corrupt himself to do that after all he is one of those bribing them and aiding them.

This is my response to the wailer for saying I "blindly" voted for Change: Mind you I opened my eyes wide and voted for change and I will do that again and again. I have never voted for PDP since 1999, so no regrets here my brother just glad that the nation is being salvaged. It is those that support GEJ and PDP that were BLIND to the danger ahead of us as we are now witnessing the shadows of what we might have seen if #Change didn't win. I'm proud to be a #Change agent and #Change does not just begin with me but Continues with me.
Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by nwakibie3(m): 12:54am On Dec 09, 2016
psalmsjob:
You can have the proper English and give me the proper reasoning. The idea is that BVN and TSA is being portrayed as one thing not two things here my brother/sister. It's petty and childish of you to be picking on that as if we're discussing grammatical expression here instead of a "theifing" judge that can never give Justice to anyone.
In response to your when BVN and TSA was started, I have already replied one wailer on that here is an extract of my take on that:

It is one thing to start something and it's another thing to complete it. The clueless one GEJ would've probably set up a committee like he always does to look into whether the BVN and TSA should be implemented fully or not and report back in 2019. Besides do you think he has the balls to arrest and prosecute a sitting judge for corruption? He is too timid and corrupt himself to do that after all he is one of those bribing them and aiding them.

This is my response to the wailer for saying I "blindly" voted for Change: Mind you I opened my eyes wide and voted for change and I will do that again and again. I have never voted for PDP since 1999, so no regrets here my brother just glad that the nation is being salvaged. It is those that support GEJ and PDP that were BLIND to the danger ahead of us as we are now witnessing the shadows of what we might have seen if #Change didn't win. I'm proud to be a #Change agent and #Change does not just begin with me but Continues with me.

I did my BVN in 2014 so u don't know what u are talking about, go and make enquiry.
Re: Ngwuta Earns N24m Annually, Spent N500m In 10 Months –AGF by Ijaya123: 6:08am On Dec 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

You are the ignorant one my dear

Your comments speaks for itself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Delivers 8th Convocation Lecture At UNIOSUN (photos) / NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months / Soludo Condems "Idolatry" In The South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.