Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,523 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. (5771 Views)

Nas And Amy Winehouse (pics). Are They Dating? / Mya!,bone Of Contension B/w The Game And 50 Cent: Comment People / Paris Hilton, 50 Cent's New Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by trendy(f): 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2007
i feel u jare, slim ghost, i cant fathom that
how can? Nas have been there, and done it all
50 cent ko, 33 cent Ni

u compare 50 with Edris not Nas
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by kellorah: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2007
lmfao, u compare 50 with Edris not Nas grin

i think nas beats dem all, hands down
i aint really into 50, but he's gd
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by trendy(f): 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2007
Nas is not on that list at all

nas should be compared with Biggy, 2 pac and co, not 50 cent
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by katchy(f): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2007
grin
what of my eminem. I am in love with that guy and his lyrics
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by trendy(f): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2007
ye Eminen dey try, especially his lyrics
left to me i would say that boy act's crazy lipsrsealed
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by Young15(m): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2007
all of you need lifes, the gam is for gangbanging wannabe bamas, he knows he's loosing fanbase thats why his 3rd album will be his last !!!!!! and 50cents time is long gone, 50cent was what youg white boys listen to and think that gangsta and shit thats why 50cent does better in the uk than anywhere else. Nas sons all of thers mofos, mr illmatic himself. nas has put out CLASSIC albums that will be remembered throughout hitory. i bet nobody even knows what the games first album was, and what bout 50cents first album. ? Jay-z is on top of all these suckers. it goes like this; 1. Jay-z 2. nas. 50 cent: doesn't rank The Game: doesn't rank !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by ritchboi: 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2007
Hmmm,i wonder where baba frio ranks,3rd afta jay n nas i guess
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by trendy(f): 8:41am On Aug 31, 2007
Do you mean Baba fryo as in the nigerian artiste shocked
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by ritchboi: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2007
yup,n i think dady showky should b 4th or 5th,bigie shud b 76th
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by trendy(f): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2007
the igbo when you dey smoke still remian abi e don finish shocked cheesy
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by dachamp(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ritchboi
yup,n i think dady showky should b 4th or 5th,bigie should b 76th
O boi, u fit kill person with dis ur funny gist o! LOL is fun tho.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by trendy(f): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2007
lol.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by DEEBOY29(m): 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2007
50 kobo sorry 50 cent is the best,why una they beef the guy,50 - mr ferrari ride on jo cool
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by trendy(f): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2007
for where? Nas Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by sweeti14(f): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2007
Of course NAS is the best any time, any day, any where.Comparing him to that looser 50 who likes to run his mouth that can't open well due to gunshots at almost everybody including those better than him(e.g lil'wayne) makes me feel terribly bad sad.Y'all who love or like him no offence. wink grin
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by trendy(f): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2007
I agree with you, lil wayne is even better
fifty just run his mouth like a diarrhea infected anus
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by sweeti14(f): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2007
@trendy u couldn't have been more correct wink lol cool
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by katchy(f): 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2007
grin lol diarrhoea infected anus, whoa wat a descrption, for me 1.emimenm, 2. naz, 3.jayz, 4.the game, 5. 50 is not a rapper he just wants to make moni from white bois and bitches
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by naijadiva2(f): 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2007
@ topic

neither but if i had to really choose then i'll go with the game.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by djcrucifix(m): 10:23am On Oct 29, 2007
c'mon spike! why in heaven's name are you bringing NAS into this s**t? undecided, its just like comparing the president to the state govnor and asking who has got more rep.

the real question is who is better in the game and 50 cent?,i think it's 50 grin

Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by dyabman(m): 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2007
FOOLSSSSSSSSS is it becos nas is a Nigerian, you are beefing 50cent cos he is damn richer than Nas, for now in New York 50cent is the best , G UNIT!!!!!!!!!!!, hahahaha
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by ayefele200(m): 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2007
@topic,
i dont think GAME should be in comparison with NAS and 50 CENT, now GAME has been eliminated, left with NAS n 50 CENT./.

talking about the best btw NAS n 50 , there are some aspects to be considered,

1, money--50 cent has is the 3rd richest artist in the music industry

2.most sales--since the last 3 years 50 has made a tremendous sale of ver 21 million copies

3.respect---NAS earns respect all over the coast EAST COAST,WEST OR SOUTH SIDE

4.RECORD LABEL--THEY both gat a record label, but G UNIT is well known and completely famous

5.hit songs---well NAS has more hit songs then 50 CENT

6.clothing line---50 CENT has a huge clothing line,

answer 50 cent earns it all,
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by dyabman(m): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2007
good rating ayefele , good, i think there should be no more noise , 50cent is Better, hahahahha
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 04, 2007
hahahahahahahahahaha

There is nothing like the best rapper since 2pac is no more,but we have good rappers with lyrics like the GAME and KANYE

Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by tonyxxx(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2008
Despite this whole fuss about nas & 50cent,we all know deep down in our heart who the best is
u dont think about it
u just know
4get the money & any other comparisim u can think of
lyrically the best
mentaly above the rest
NAIRALANDERS!!! NAS IS HIP-HOP.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by cholerik(m): 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]c'mon on man,u lookin for guys to compare nas with,u mention former adversary,jay-z,late 2pac,late biggie,ice cube etc not game or 50. however game is on his way to being a rap great,50 is lost already.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by Shaz(f): 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2008
Spikelord, may those spikes spike you yansh for this wowo comparison - Nas is the bomb, dude!
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by Aragon5000(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2008
It is an insult to metion the name Nas with 50cent at the same time. Pls 50cent is not a rapper, just someone that knows how to mumble on good beats. Nas was the first and one of the very few rappers to ever win the 5mics (The Source magazine) His album Illmatic did this magic and that was when my hero 2pac was still alive. As much as i love 2pac, snoop and the rest but when it comes to pure hip hop it's tough to beat Nas. So leave 50cent to play with Eadris and Eadris will still kick his ass cause he is a better rapper period.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by cescky(m): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2008
dyabman:

FOOLSSSSSSSSS is it because nas is a Nigerian, you are beefing 50cent because he is damn richer than Nas, for now in New York 50cent is the best , G UNIT!!!!!!!!!!!, hahahaha

ignoramus who told you Nas is a Nigerian? undecided your vote is barred tongue

can you read at all? did the post say richer or best?

to skool you a bit" nas is a rappers rapper g.o.d.s.o.n"

"nas is like an afrocentral asian half man half amazing" tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face & Sound Sultan’s Daughters Will Melt Your Heart (LOOK) / Avoid This Picture If You Are Fasting… Extremely Hot Instagram Girl Driving Guys / The Two People Who Can Save Hushpuppi And Woodberry From INTERPOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.