Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. (5768 Views)

Nas And Amy Winehouse (pics). Are They Dating? / Mya!,bone Of Contension B/w The Game And 50 Cent: Comment People / Paris Hilton, 50 Cent's New Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by mikebuddy(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2006
Posted by: spikelord
Insert Quote
Hey man, Nas has got the most album but he ain't a commercial rapper though!

What d u mean by "commercial rapper"
I dont agree with u until u xplain better.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by badman(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2006
why nas frm everybody though he is good but he cant he be compared to jadakiss
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by theORAKU(m): 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2006
jadakiss spits tite also but he aint as deep as Nas.
jada is one of my tite mcs.

give me a deep jada verse and i will give u five from Nas.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by spikelord(m): 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2006
Nas doesn't rap for dough but for inspiration unlike Fiddy! Who is comparing him to Jada?
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by mikebuddy(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2006
Nas pass jada although eminem leeds.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by spikelord(m): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2006
Eminem is no better than Nas. Confirmed! Gbam!
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by spikelord(m): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2006
Eminem is no better than Nas. Confirmed! Gbam!
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by mikebuddy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2006
Eminem and Nas cant even compare!.Eminem rock many platinums nas emmm lemme say he should debate that with O'bie trice.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by femmie(m): 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2006
NAS men, hell dat guy is da best in the game.mikebuddy e bi like say u no sabi rap. eminem is good no sweat but we r talking about hiphop not who the bigger seller is.nelly first album sold way more than tu pac's volume 1 album so it means nelly beta passs u pac?
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by spikelord(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2006
Thanks man for that. They won't listen. Nas is simply a GODFATHER!!!
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by xxshawtyxx(f): 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2006
NAS smiley
GAMe smiley
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by creamofluv: 5:25am On Mar 17, 2006
Points of Corrections?mikebuddy, Do you guys ever watch TV at all? why you gotta say 50cent should be removed from tha list, Do u knw what Young Jezzy said, 50cent is not a rapper, but a fucking businessman, 50 tha best,
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by spikelord(m): 8:12am On Mar 17, 2006
So Fiddy should be excluded from that list hun!
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by spikelord(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2006
or what do we do?
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by Jackal(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2006
Ma List,

Nas
Fiddy
and The Game.

Nas is a prophet. He is god. Nas is deep lyrically and it takes a large value of Intelligence Quotient(IQ) to understand this living LEGEND.
Listen to "one mic" and "reverse". These tracks aint pop like Jigga's I.Z.Z.O. or Fiddy's P.I.M.P.
The lyrical content is rich,deep rooted and takes listeners along like a roller-coaster.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by spikelord(m): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2006
At last, we agreed on one fact.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by Jackal(m): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2006
@ Spikelord,
I stand for the truth. Only fools wld think otherwise. Nas is a genius.
Where we differ is the issue of 50 and The Game.
The game shld be shinning shoes in downtown,LA.
He is so wack,Dre tried to put him on the map and where's he now?
Fiddy is the real DEAL. His lyrics are tight though not as good as Nas or Em,but he flows!!!!!!!!!
Track back and listen to Fiddy's "THUG LOVE" where he featured Destiny's child, That was tighter than The Game can handle.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by spikelord(m): 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2006
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by henhen: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2006
nas is the best,, the game, now that is one cool guy, he got flow,
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by spikelord(m): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2006
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by beyunce(f): 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2006
Well i donut know what to tell all u nuts that think the game is better than 50 cent.
For God's sake isn't it obvious that 50 cent is the bomb.
Gggggggggggggggg-Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnit for real
cool cool cool cool
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by spikelord(m): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2006
That was a bad thang to say you numskull, Stop calling others nuts over expressing their minds. We are all right, your choice of best rapper ain't the type for this sh!t. So what?
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by beyunce(f): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2006
OK. its OK for u too feel u are right and its OK for me to feel am right.
And me saying nuts its all part of me trying to say am right not an insult.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by thupsie(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2006
50 cent abuse a lot! He beefs a lot just to spoil other's people carrier!
However i give respect to Nas and Game
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by spikelord(m): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2006
Yeah Man
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by buckeye(m): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2006
Has anyone listened to the new 360 bars from from the game?
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by spikelord(m): 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2006
No, Please how can I get the lyrics to that song?
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by Sisieko(f): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2006
NAS NAS NAS NAS NAS NAS NAS NAS He is the best. all the other rappers rap about the dame thing over and over they use it different words.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by spikelord(m): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2006
Haha, I love that girl. She's standing by the truth!
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by drered(m): 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2006
i fell you brodas nas is damn toooooooooooooooooo tight have you watched moment of silence you wouldnt know if you should be happy or sad well game 50 and crack are still ma niggies
                       for moment of silence go to www.iamnas.com  then his multimedia and bingo
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by spikelord(m): 12:30am On Apr 06, 2006
Thanks for that!
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by spikelord(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2006
where is Jackal?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Wife And Her Black Kids. (PHOTOS) / "Bobrisky You Are Pregnant" - Fans React To Bobrisky New Photo / Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.