Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

It Seems All The Girls Worth Having Are Taken - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Seems All The Girls Worth Having Are Taken (2380 Views)

"I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Seems All The Girls Worth Having Are Taken by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sibeal:

Ya think?

Be honest swiri..when last have u had a nice long and fat konndoo under ur panties wink
Re: It Seems All The Girls Worth Having Are Taken by Twaci(f): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
Tallesty1:
It is sad that you cannot e-slap nor bite.

Pele

It's just sad mehn sad

I don open teeth finish sef... undecided
Re: It Seems All The Girls Worth Having Are Taken by Splinz(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
Agimor:
Just happened again so this is from sheer frustration! I'm picky as hell and everytime I actually find one I like who match my looks, personality & standards I suddenly discover she has been taken. It makes me want to believe that there's no single decent girl out there without a boyfriend.

Ours is such an unfortunate situation. Seems almost all the girls are chronic cucumber & anaconda's lovers. SMH
Re: It Seems All The Girls Worth Having Are Taken by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
Jarizod:

Be honest swiri..when last have u had a nice long and fat konndoo under ur panties wink
I'm never honest,so.... grin
Re: It Seems All The Girls Worth Having Are Taken by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sibeal:

I'm never honest,so.... grin

see what am saying itss beennn yearsss! angry

now am offering u big konnddo u are formingggg Bruce Lee there
Re: It Seems All The Girls Worth Having Are Taken by Tallesty1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
Twaci:

It's just sad mehn sad

I don open teeth finish sef... undecided
That's hunger.

I prepared egusi soup this evening and I have garri and semo on standby?

Which one do you prefer?
Re: It Seems All The Girls Worth Having Are Taken by Twaci(f): 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
Tallesty1:
That's hunger.

I prepared egusi soup this evening and I have garri and semo on standby?

Which one do you prefer?
Semo cheesy

Fish or meat?
Re: It Seems All The Girls Worth Having Are Taken by Tallesty1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
Twaci:
Semo cheesy

Fish or meat?
Both.

Egusi is bae so I dey take out time prepare am make e dey sweet and attractive gringrin

Gotta sleep Nnem, it is late.

Sleep responsibly when it is time.

Good night.
Re: It Seems All The Girls Worth Having Are Taken by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
Jarizod:

see what am saying itss beennn yearsss! angry

now am offering u big konnddo u are formingggg Bruce Lee there

You're hilarious but I'm beat..I'm off to bed.
Have a good night. smiley

Oh and...say Hi to your kondo for me when next you see it.

In your dreams. grin
Re: It Seems All The Girls Worth Having Are Taken by Twaci(f): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
Tallesty1:
Both.

Egusi is bae so I dey take out time prepare am make e dey sweet and attractive gringrin

Gotta sleep Nnem, it is late.

Sleep responsibly when it is time.

Good night.
No soup again?

Okay sad

Good night. cry
Re: It Seems All The Girls Worth Having Are Taken by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sibeal:

You're hilarious but I'm beat..I'm off to bed.
Have a good night. smiley

Oh and...say Hi to your kondo for me when next you see it.

In your dreams. grin

The nexxt time U'll see my 20-inchh konnddo will be inside ur deliciously wet punna..sweet dreams milady smiley dreams of me kpanshing u real hard and brutal of course wink
Re: It Seems All The Girls Worth Having Are Taken by mofeoluwadassah: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
Na so.......no vacancy cheesy
Re: It Seems All The Girls Worth Having Are Taken by PoisonedOne: 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
Don't bother yourself much about that. Love is big and two can mange one. OP you can as well share with those already "taken". grin
Re: It Seems All The Girls Worth Having Are Taken by donMIG(m): 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
Been down dat road b4
But guy....just get u a+ game n dey come chasing u
MONEY!!!!
Re: It Seems All The Girls Worth Having Are Taken by Eddodoh(m): 1:09am On Dec 09, 2016
U don't expect to meet they ladies not having a partner. And, If that's ur problem, it means that u ain't ready. Even though some of them are not into any relationship, they would still claim that they have someone. All you need to do is to step up your game.

You only give up when you have reach the end of the road. And, it becomes crystal clear that u can't win b4 u say, I quit!!

I hardly send pm to ladies on NL but one lady catches my fancy recently & I have no option than to send. I will try my best to win her heart even though I know that I am going receive the National Anthem: "I already have a bf or fiancee" response and I am confident that the God of Shiloh will do it 4 me.

Be optimistic about life!!!
Re: It Seems All The Girls Worth Having Are Taken by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 09, 2016
Jarizod:

The nexxt time U'll see my 20-inchh konnddo will be inside ur deliciously wet punna..sweet dreams milady smiley dreams of me kpanshing u real hard and brutal of course wink

Yeah right. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Shame! NYSC Lady Exposes Big Boobs And Panties (photos) / We Lost A Deary Nairalander (so Sad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.