Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Man Celibate For 20 Years, Wishes To Have Sex Before He Dies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Celibate For 20 Years, Wishes To Have Sex Before He Dies (1124 Views)

How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Two Celibate Lawyers Kiss On Their Wedding Day. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Celibate For 20 Years, Wishes To Have Sex Before He Dies by shedy03(m): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
A 60-year-old man, Madala Sello Manzini, from Jerusalem squatter camp in Roodepoort, Johannesburg, claims he has been celibate for20 years, but says he would love to have sex one last time before he dies. Manzini stated that all his girlfriends either die or leave him before they could have sex.

In a chat with Daily Sun SA, Manzini said he was tired of living, saying he thinks he was bewitched when he was 40 years old and living in Germiston, Ekurhuleni.He said, “My days are numbered. My wish is to have one last poke (sex) before I leave this world.

“I had a girlfriend and I thought we would get married. I had a good job and everything was fine, but my girlfriend fell ill and died in November 1996.“ We had planned to get married in December that same year. I mourned her death for some time. Years later I started looking for a partner but I never found one.“ I then moved to Orange Farm, South of Johannesburg and found a girlfriend. We never had sex but things were looking good.

“But one day I came home to find I had been thrown out of my shack, so I left Orange Farm and lost contact with my girlfriend. Imoved to Mofolo, Soweto where after five years, I again met a woman, but she was run over and died. We were still getting to know each other. We never had sex.

“So, I moved to a run-down house in Snake Park, Soweto and fixed the house but I was evicted there as well. I had met a woman and things were promising but I had to move.“I’m in Jerusalem now, but I think I might die before I get a woman.

“I was told I won’t have any woman in my life unless I do a cleansing,” Manzini said, adding that someone had suggested to himthat he should have hold a cleansing ceremony after his first girlfriend died, as the ‘jealous’ spirit of his late girlfriend was following him.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/12/08/man-celibate-20-years-wishes-sex-dies/

cai, what a life!

Re: Man Celibate For 20 Years, Wishes To Have Sex Before He Dies by Aniker(f): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
He's old now,
Re: Man Celibate For 20 Years, Wishes To Have Sex Before He Dies by shedy03(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Aniker:
He's old now,
60yrs, no more youthful.
Re: Man Celibate For 20 Years, Wishes To Have Sex Before He Dies by Sexxkillz: 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
This story pushes the boundaries of believeability. . . With all the oloshos in his vicinity, he can't have sex with any?

1 Like

Re: Man Celibate For 20 Years, Wishes To Have Sex Before He Dies by bentlywills(m): 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
Just Negodi undecided

With all those ashawos wey full SA n u can't find someone to bleep for 20yrs'

Anyways bleep no truly hungry u grin
Re: Man Celibate For 20 Years, Wishes To Have Sex Before He Dies by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
Trump: This one is strong
Buhari: Eleyi Gidigan

2 Likes

Re: Man Celibate For 20 Years, Wishes To Have Sex Before He Dies by yomi007k(m): 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
Aniker:
He's old now,

I taya oo..

Olosho no de south africa?

Y is he begging us?

Next pls
Re: Man Celibate For 20 Years, Wishes To Have Sex Before He Dies by Sirpluv: 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
bentlywills:
Just Negodi undecided
With all those ashawos wey full SA n u can't find someone to bleep for 20yrs'
Anyways bleep no truly hungry u grin
I swear, better konji neva hold am yet. . .

1 Like

Re: Man Celibate For 20 Years, Wishes To Have Sex Before He Dies by rawpadgin(m): 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
some girls bad....

after them don clean im pocket them still nor give am the honey pot b4 dem remove
Re: Man Celibate For 20 Years, Wishes To Have Sex Before He Dies by Rockyrascal(m): 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
That grammar wey Op use big o shocked calibrate abi celebrate
Re: Man Celibate For 20 Years, Wishes To Have Sex Before He Dies by shedy03(m): 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
Rockyrascal:
That grammar wey Op use big o shocked calibrate abi celebrate
its not big, celibate. its the right term to describe state of abstaining from sexual relationships and pleasures. am sure u know.

1 Like

Re: Man Celibate For 20 Years, Wishes To Have Sex Before He Dies by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:46am On Dec 09, 2016
grin

Why not get a prostitute and juz have a kinky or whatsoever kind of sex he wants? embarassed

He is oldie now and thinking of having a gf/family is not an option here..
Re: Man Celibate For 20 Years, Wishes To Have Sex Before He Dies by Rockyrascal(m): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
shedy03:

its not big, celibate. its the right term to describe state of abstaining from sexual relationships and pleasures. am sure u know.
ok thank you....am just seeing the word for the first time.

(1) (Reply)

Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! / So Sad, Couples Die On Their Way Back From Their Marriage Introduction / Ever Met An Online Friend In The Outside World, Share Your Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.