Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

MMM Is Back And Better - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Is Back And Better (1841 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Is Back And Better by rastle(m): 5:02am On Dec 09, 2016
Contrary to the news going round that MMM has crashed, i have been matched, i am always optimistic that MMM can not crash, the crash of MMM begins with me and other participants, as far as i am concern, i will Provide help and get help as long as MMM exists, those who are conversant with information technology will know that there is always one upgrade or the other, it happens even in banks, when some applications will not respond while the IT team carries out maimaintenance. I urge the participants to be patient and to disregard any panic propagated by "enemies of progress" everyone will be matched.
And to the rumour mongers, if you no fit do MMM and u wan remain for poverty, na by force to use your mouth run am down?

10 Likes

Re: MMM Is Back And Better by anigbajumo(m): 5:17am On Dec 09, 2016
rastle:
Contrary to the news going round that MMM has crashed, i have been matched, i am always optimistic that MMM can not crash, the crash of MMM begins with me and other participants, as far as i am concern, i will Provide help and get help as long as MMM exists, those who are conversant with information technology will know that there is always one upgrade or the other, it happens even in banks, when some applications will not respond while the IT team carries out maimaintenance. I urge the participants to be patient and to disregard any panic propagated by "enemies of progress" everyone will be matched.
And to the rumour mongers, if you no fit do MMM and u wan remain for poverty, na by force to use your mouth run am down?

Yes bro,it has back and better. People just don't understand the concept behind mmm of a thing. It has back and better than b4.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Back And Better by permanentgrace(m): 5:49am On Dec 09, 2016
The screenshot below is what etisalat sent me yesterday. So i dont know why MMM cannot have difficulties when upgrading its own site again. We are always our own problems. This thing happens everywhere including banks. Why must we be panic over everything?

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Back And Better by uyicos: 5:54am On Dec 09, 2016
I pls sound it to the people that don't know about it
Re: MMM Is Back And Better by Moblord(m): 6:19am On Dec 09, 2016
all participants have been matched now
Re: MMM Is Back And Better by smart2precise: 6:28am On Dec 09, 2016
Nothing can befall MMM as long as we participate actively and honestly. It has come to stay. I told my colleagues in my office that they shouldn't be worried over nothing that they will be matched soon. Now their cocoyam head dey call me for midnight say dem don match them. Abegi, Long live MMM.

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Back And Better by whiteboyswag: 6:41am On Dec 09, 2016
We the participants have the responsibility of protecting what we do, is not every little problem we come to nairaland and complain even wen ur benefiting from the system it will not help us I asked for help for a huge amount by 4am on Thursday and was not matched at that time the only communication I had was the consultants on the registration platform and they responded me in good fate I didn't come to start a panic thread on nairaland it will scare new members away we know MMM is the lord of all this other new sites that have copied its idiology yet its only MMM that's receiving the heat. Lemme tell u all even in the situation I still paid up a pledge without fear and I still ph a huge amount and have received the extra 20% and this morning to my believe I have been matched for my yesterdays GH. So mavrodians lets speak positive about MMM anywhere anyday, MMM is for lion hearted folks and not for chickens if you cant bear the risk I advice you don't come on board. Long live MMM together we shall overcome
Re: MMM Is Back And Better by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2016
smart2precise:
Nothing can befall MMM as long as we participate actively and honestly. It has come to stay. I told my colleagues in my office that they shouldn't be worried over nothing that they will be matched soon. Now their cocoyam head dey call me for midnight say dem don match them. Abegi, Long live MMM.
MMM dey kampe! cool

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Back And Better by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 09, 2016
Me Too
Re: MMM Is Back And Better by orisa37: 8:01am On Dec 09, 2016
Incorporate MMM with CAMD to make the Company legal.
Re: MMM Is Back And Better by ovieigho(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2016
The problems of MMM now are the participants. The rate at which they rush to nairaland when they have issues is alarming, pls note that there is a platform that takes care of queries on MMM , nairaland will just help to propagate the wrong and panic msg u send on its platform.
Re: MMM Is Back And Better by Sleemg(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2016
yea...
Re: MMM Is Back And Better by olamik123(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2016
Long Live mmm 👍👍 mmm is on top world
Re: MMM Is Back And Better by Valfrankie(m): 10:06am On Dec 09, 2016
There's no better moment to join the MMM mutual aid community than now! take advantage of the holiday bonus period to register, PH and enjoy unlimited financial freedom. Get 50% of your principal PH amount between now and 31st December.

BENEFITS:
*30% normal mavro growth
*20% Holiday bonus
*$20 or $50 or $100 registration bonus as a new member (depending on the amount you provided help with).
Let's unite and make the community better, bigger and stronger. remember to participate with only your spare money, do not let greed overwhelm you. By taking a step at a time, we all will get. For further enquiries and registration, please text or whatsapp 0 8 1 5 4 1 8 1 0 2 2.
TOGETHER WE CHANGE THE WORLD!
Re: MMM Is Back And Better by wakes: 10:18am On Dec 09, 2016
MMM may have challenges no doubt but it has come to stay. There are people praying and fasting for its continuity.

I believe MMM will survive this period as more people definetly will be GHing than phing. But come January the system will pick again. Understand the season. All is well.
Long life MMM!
Blessings!

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This / Best Ripple Wallet. / How To Access Opay Loans In 3 Easy Steps (make Money As An Opay Agent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.