Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Senate Wants Presidential Inauguration Moved To National Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Wants Presidential Inauguration Moved To National Assembly (8801 Views)

Govenor Wike Hands Over 16 SUVs To National Assembly Members (Photos) / Ministerial Nominees To Be Presented 30 Days From Presidential Inauguration / Senate Wants Public Officers To Operate Foreign Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Wants Presidential Inauguration Moved To National Assembly by IamISRAEL(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2016
Is this the problem of Nigeria right now?
Re: Senate Wants Presidential Inauguration Moved To National Assembly by MrImole: 8:40am On Dec 09, 2016
[quote author=Greatfuture post=51764133]i hope he does not forget that the US vice president is also the senate president and that we need operate that in Nigeria also. But is that the problem of Nigeria instead of thinkong on how to move Nigeria out of reccession[/quotIt isactuallythe speakerof the houseof representatives

1 Like

Re: Senate Wants Presidential Inauguration Moved To National Assembly by Werehkpe: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2016
Please, is this the problem with Nigeria right now or is it an important issue?

These people annoy me more everyday! Useless bunch of clowns hooligans, rogues and thieves
Re: Senate Wants Presidential Inauguration Moved To National Assembly by Corrinthians(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2016
FSBoperator:

Stop regurgitating another Sanusi lie.

Constituency projects bill for 2016 stood at 100bn.

Is 100bn even up to 2% of Buhari's 6trillion naira scam budget?
Some of you just jump out of nowhere to get involved in issues in such irritating manner. Who's talking about 2016 budget? Didnt you read in the news today theyve budgeted 1.3trillion for 2017

Get yourself up to date with the news before you embarass yourself all over the place needlessly.

1 Like

Re: Senate Wants Presidential Inauguration Moved To National Assembly by ogaju007(m): 9:39am On Dec 09, 2016
Sometimes I wonder if these people have any ideas.
Re: Senate Wants Presidential Inauguration Moved To National Assembly by IamThrive(m): 9:46am On Dec 09, 2016
And you guys think that this is the main issue confronting hunger beaten Nigerians. I hope that things will be corrected come 2019.
Re: Senate Wants Presidential Inauguration Moved To National Assembly by AgentOfAllah: 10:00am On Dec 09, 2016
It is unclear to me why these guys feel compelled to mindlessly transpose American democratic norms with all its flaws, and pointless rituals to the Nigerian system. I suppose we should also adopt the electoral college system and proclaim Trump as our supreme leader.

It is said that slavery has been abolished, but that's only on paper. How do you abolish a diabolic activity if its victims feel inexorably compelled to remain victims?

I mean, even the use of the phrase "international best practice" stinks of inferiority complex! What makes something best practice? That it makes the lives of the practitioners better, or that the would-be practitioners feel themselves inferior to the people they are trying to copy?

These guys are a monumental waste of space, an unconscionable waste of our national resources and an insult to our collective intelligence...Let's abolish the bloody senate!

1 Like

Re: Senate Wants Presidential Inauguration Moved To National Assembly by fmlala: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2016
This shows that our national assembly members has nothing tangible on their brain for the masses, yet we keep electing them at the end of every 4 years e.g David Mark, Ekweremandu etc
Re: Senate Wants Presidential Inauguration Moved To National Assembly by hokafor(m): 11:37pm On May 18, 2021
The way this jibiru is going he may end up dethroning some kings in the south east and installing his brothers

(1) (2) (Reply)

PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING / Unlawful Arrest: Deji Adeyanju Sue's IGP As Senate Orders Investigation / Buhari Asks Investors For $1.5 Trillion To Bridge Nigeria’s Infrastructure Gap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.