Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Free Schoolarship In Norway - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Free Schoolarship In Norway (4718 Views)

Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) / Town In Norway Has No Sun For 5months, Spent ₦207Million On Artificial Sun(Pics) / Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Schoolarship In Norway by dentrice: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
dont listen to anybody's write up. go to the university site and read about the entry requirements. How can it be when you have done 100L in a university that you are qualify for an admission.
Re: Free Schoolarship In Norway by Rapahel1116: 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Can I use my neco results to apply cos I saw u saying neco results... PLS reply
Re: Free Schoolarship In Norway by Bandeco(m): 6:55am On Jan 14, 2017
dentrice:
dont listen to anybody's write up. go to the university site and read about the entry requirements. How can it be when you have done 100L in a university that you are qualify for an admission.
Have you done research yourself to find out if the information is true or not....Before you come to cast aspersion on an information because it does not augur well with your imagination do simple google research.

Don't be lazy.
Re: Free Schoolarship In Norway by Rapahel1116: 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hello PLS can I use my neck result to apply for a Norway university ..cos I noticed u just mentioned using neco
Re: Free Schoolarship In Norway by Moranc(m): 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
Good evening house I want to know if I can be admitted in university of stavanger with this grade... BSC: 2:2 and overall ielts score: 6.0.... thanks and waiting for reply
Re: Free Schoolarship In Norway by Damolux01(m): 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
From Research....Norway and Germany are two good countries for study with little or no tuition fee.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canadian Study Permit / Is Isreal A Good Country To Live / Dubai Imposes Visit Visa Curbs On Six Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.