Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party (30019 Views)

2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration / 2019: North Splits Over Buhari’s Candidacy / 2019: North Wants Buhari, Even On Wheelchair –ACF Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by ianSweet(f): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2016
Stingman:

NOPE!!! NC has external border...WE are talkng about regions here...

Na border we won chop?
SE is a homogenous region which can easily be united unlike northern minorities who requested for one region but were carved into the 3 different regions of the north to be manipulated by Hausa-fulanis.
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by Stingman: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2016
drnoel:

It doesnt take effort to want something good for ur people bros. Think nationalism cos its one way out. Its the peaceful way out. Any other way will bring out the guns and bombs and the war just as history showed us will be fought again on Igbo soil and homeland. As half Igbo who still have cousins living in the east, I dont that for them.

Nobody is talking or thinking about any war here...Whatever would be must be through negotiations and peaceful means...And to think the evil central government, will single out the tiny SE region for marginalization is ABSURD...and ridiculous...The federal roads in the tiny enclave are the worse in the entire federation...Does this not show that something is going on somewhere?
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by Stingman: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2016
ianSweet:

Na border we won chop?
SE is a homogenous region which can easily be united unlike northern minorities who requested for one region but were carved into the 3 different regions of the north to be manipulated by Hausa-fulanis.

But the Yorubas are there as well...I don't care about tribes very much...here...If all the regions are planned to have external borders as in the NC, SE should have with Cross River...
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by drnoel: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2016
omohayek:

Yes, I know all too well the sad history of regionalism in Nigerian politics, but just because things were done that way in the past doesn't mean that they must be so in the future.

The trouble with parties with regional origins is that they find it difficult to shake off their "tribal" coloration even if they start trying to go national; the alternative approach is what you currently have with the ACN/CPC to APC transition, whereby a free-market, pro-business party is yoked to a statist party led by an ex-general, and the result is a completely incoherent governing platform.

What the Nigerian masses really need isn't yet more parties of "come and chop" politicians funded by godfathers who've enriched themselves through corrupt means. What they need are parties which actually stand for something, which draw their funding from the mass membership, and which choose their leaders through truly open primaries instead of backroom deals between godfathers.

Above all, the Nigerian masses need politicians who appeal to them as individuals who want better roads, safer streets, more jobs, better schools for their children, etc., not by saying "my kinsmen, it's our turn to 'chop' from the 'national cake'"; any party which fails to make such a broad national appeal from the outset will always remain vulnerable to tribal attacks; no southerner would ever vote for the CPC, no matter what policies it pronounced, just as only westerners supported the ACN, and only easterners backed the APGA. It was always enough to say "they are a Hausa/Igbo/Yoruba" party for people to close their ears to anything these parties might have had to say.

A Daniel has come to court. Again well said but u know its all im the theory. Its all wishful thinking. Such a political system as u quoted could be the solution that Nigeria needs but members what one needs and what one gets are usually in pratice, two extremes. They are usally parallel and they never meet. Its why I said that once Nigerian learn to make their minds up and speak individually and also stop following these politicians like Zombies. Things will change. A national party that cuts across geopolitical zones in this country with ethmic bias is for now not possible in.Nigeria.
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by Fmartin(m): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2016
jegz25:
this party is dead in arrival
yes it cn only b dead ON arrival...
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by Alex82(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2016
We will definitely show those unfit politicians come 2019 by God's grace and if politics have turn to be Christian/Muslim things, then we Christians stand the chance to rule
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by ianSweet(f): 11:29am On Dec 09, 2016
Stingman:

But the Yorubas are there as well...I don't care about tribes very much...here...If all the regions are planned to have external borders as in the NC, SE should have with Cross River...

Igbos dont share border with any country, they are landlocked by other tribes. That is natures doing.

1 Like

Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by kindklemz(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kagarko:

Don't be deceived. They are bunch of failure. Senator Usman Jibrin Wowo is in APC and can never change to another party.

What I understand is the Christian minority in the North Central are trying to package something that will make them comfortable politically.

Are you kidding me, Christian minority in middle belt?
It is clear you don't know what you are talking about or you deliberately want to sound unlearned.
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by bashydemy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
Atiku2019:
Buhari will surely be Humiliated in 2019 grin grin

Keep fooling yourself.
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by Atiku2019: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
bashydemy:

Keep fooling yourself.

My Regards to Tinubu
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by darediamond(m): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
This seed of discord planted by OBJ is A Good one!!!!

When at times I said Hausa/Fulani are one of the most Foolish people on Earth SK.e people will call me names.
OBJ being wise silently break this Slaves away from Core North without them know because of there Arrogance! What a pity.

Hausa/Fulani was given another opportunity by Jonathan (who won in 3 states in N.C in the last Pres. election) by the way of National conference he Jonathan organised but they failed to realise it is an opportunity to u ITE there broken and shattered "one north".

Buhari may win coming Pres. election but the damage as already been done by us in the South West against them without them knowing. We Forgive but not Forget in Yoruba land.

When Jonathan won 3 states in the so called " one north" they did not know the meaning!! Now they will start to know as there region start to break apart in favour of we Southerners whom they regard as "Second Citizens" both on Radio broadcast and Television broadcast.

Who says Buhari can sail thru without Tinubu now that the seed OBJ is master in South West planted long time ago is yielding fruits?
Who even needs Nigeria again in the South? No one!

Hail Odua Republic, Hail Biafra Republic.
Just 4 or maximum of 6 years remains for this Marriage rooted on Lies (as concerned by Harold Smith) to End.
I see it coming because the House is divided now against itself. All you southerners being oppressed, just be patient.
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by bashydemy(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
Atiku2019:

My Regards to Tinubu

HAHAHA okay
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by darediamond(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

Wrong, in this case, it's divide and conquer.
If the AC wing of APC leaves, the North Central becomes formidable and sentimental, the North-East presents Atiku, Buhari stands no chance. The North-East can't abandon Atiku for Buhari. Norh-Central feel marginalized.
The South-East is already aggrieved with Buhari, same as South-South. The only issue now will be the South-West, because you can hardly predict them. They give their votes to the highest bidder(with due to people from that region, facts are there to back my claim).
Buhari will be left with his North-West people, maybe some part of North-Central and Maybe some part of South-West.

You can agree with me that Buhari can't win North-East this time, he can't win South-South and South-East. So, whoever the South-West gives block support carries the day. And if you take out Aregbesola, Fayose, Ambode, Tinubu, Obasanjo(still skeptical though) from the South-West, then you know what's left for Fashola and Fayemi to gather for Buhari!
The issue on ground here is not just Political but heavily tribal!! North Central people now hates the Hausa/Fulani head seriously because they are using and dumping them far more than any region and more being that they the core northerners foolishly fell into O.B.J trap during his first 4 demo. rule when Hausa's declared N.C as non-Hausas/Fulani, they now forget dislike them to the extent carving themselves out of "one north"!! You guys in the South think this have no HEAVY MEANING BUT IF YOU ASK THE HAUSA/FULANI HEADS, they will tell you what blow that is to them because I tell you war is imminent in Northern Nigeria if the Core Northerners try nonsense with those North Central people now the way they treading we Southerners especially my lovely brothers and sisters in S.S and S.E.
Buhari himself knows what will befall him in coming election that is why he is now trying to woo S.E and S.S but that is already late! Many days for thief, one day for the owner.
It remains just 4 to six years for the fake country called Nigeria to be in existence!!!!!
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by frabia: 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
For lovers of Biafra and the truth, endeavor to purchase this book titled : Misfiring Warriors . Written by: Uche John Ezekwem. Relax,read and enjoy.
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by hmuhammad(m): 6:58am On Dec 10, 2016
ianSweet:

Speak for the northwest or Zamfara state alone. Those of us from the northcentral will not vote Buhari.
madam, I am from Niger state. The people of Niger, Kogi, Nasarawa, Kwara will still vote for PMB... so what are you saying? I reside in Northeastern part of Nigeria, NE and NW is for PMB.
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by emeribetoto(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2017
if the north central has waken up from their slumber because of the security challenges rocking this particular zone, then it is quit a pity.
politics in Nigeria has gone beyond electing credible candidates all in the name of geopolitical stratification and unnecessary believes.
any way we are still watching, 2019 will unveil another northern candidature from PDP and APC.
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by hagisolo: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
All Deceivers Party emerges/// grin grin grin
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by iroko2020(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
drnoel:

I did say the time was ripe for a new political party tospring up. I did say the north central was going to soon reveal the new name and people behind this new party. Those people that were insulting me for saying that where are they now? Nice development. No one party or group should be allowed to hold the nation at ransom. PDP did it and now APC wants to do it. Such an action only creates and breeds impunity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) / Kwara Must Change Call For Immediate Arrest Of Bukola Saraki / Twitter Ban: FG Summons US, UK Envoys, Others Over Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.