Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Mmm Et.al A Big Lesson - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mmm Et.al A Big Lesson (445 Views)

The Big Lesson I Learned This Morning In Front Of My House / Man Kills A Big Snake And Is Selling It On The Road (Photos) / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Et.al A Big Lesson by Oduok(m): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2016
MMM is not a scam. It is real. I know people who are making money from it. Nobody will run with people's money because of how the programme is designed. But there are few lessons to learn right now: 1. MMM will make life more difficult at the end of the day. It will definitely crash by itself. There are a lot constraints that will endanger its sustainability. I'm a layman in economics though. But MMM lacks what it takes to stand. So the relieve it is giving now is short term. The disaster will be enormous when it crashes. It will certainly do. 2. It has exposed mankind greed. Habit of getting something from nothing. The gamblers life. Vanity, vagary drives participants but not the real investment spirit. And this trait is against positive growth and development of an individual and society. If you are attracted to MMM and related scheme, then I doubt what lesson you have for your children. 3. Christians have failed. This is not strange to me anyway. Because all through school and growing up, christians can do anything for fame, grade, money, power etc. "Getting help" in the first place to christians should be a term that is linked to satanic statements. Help from who? Help from what? Help for what? I pray you make heaven at the first trumpet because with the drama MMM has played now, not many a christian can stand the Great Tribulation. I'm not saying MMM is satanic or 666. But 666 will offer enticing help like this at a time that global economy will be worse than this. (I pray no one reading this should witness the Great Tribulation). What we face in the world right now is a foretaste to what will come. The world has not seen anything yet. The worst is yet to come. I bleed for souls in the face of hardship to the flesh. 4. Would have done MMM if you were you gainfully employed and comfortable. Imagine if you would have been proud to be tagged as MMM participant if you were a figure like Dangote, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Mark Z, Seun, Otedola etc. I do not support pyramid/ponzi scheme, gambling, exam malpractice etc. I am not perfect, no one is and no one will be. But I try my best to be moral even in my worst state. Say NO to MMM et.al
Re: Mmm Et.al A Big Lesson by mznel(m): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2016
Shut up man
You are obviously hungry

(1) (Reply)

Unmasking Mmm Operations / Travel To 44 Countries Without Visa As A Nigerian / Wonder Shall Never End: Migrants Found Hidden In Suitcase, Car Dashboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.