Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day (41354 Views)

Oni Babajide, OAU's Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Oni Babajide Emerges As OAU Best Graduating Student With 4.86 CGPA / Oni Babajide Graduates As OAU Best Graduating Student with 4.86 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
Re: Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day by BlueRayDick: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
his father was an IFA PRIEST
So I'm not surprised
Remind me how Myles Munroe died.....spirikoko Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day by adebayo201: 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
his father was an IFA PRIEST So I'm not surprised
uhn
Re: Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day by CaptEColeJnr: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
BlueRayDick:

Remind me how Myles Munroe died.....spirikoko Hypocrite
Pervert... Guess all your brain can understand is "pusssy pusssy"

Ogbeni kuro lona jere

2 Likes

Re: Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day by espionage48(m): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
So painful. may the labours of our parents and sponsor never be in vain O lord.. check out my signature pals
Re: Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day by seenter84: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
All d sets get brain
Re: Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day by AkinPhysicist: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
his father was an IFA PRIEST
So I'm not surprised

*Modified*
All these people quoting me... shey aye yin fe baje ni? undecided
I made my opinion based on my (presumed) observation...
The way I see it is not necessarily the way you see it or the way it is or ought to be. What matters is that we're all looking for it and a way to see it.

cool OLODO: DO YOU WANT ME TO START POSTING PICS OF PASTORS CHILDREN THAT DIED BEFORE THEIR TIME? cool
Re: Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day by CaptEColeJnr: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

cool OLODO: DO YOU WANT ME TO START POSTING PICS OF PASTORS CHILDREN THAT DIED BEFORE THEIR TIME? cool
And where did I mention that pastor's children don't die??

1 Like

Re: Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day by DivineBeauty(f): 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hmmm R.I.P.... Meanwhile, it's my first time here
Re: Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day by Goldenheart(m): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
its so sad...
Re: Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
So sad R.I.P
Re: Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day by sheffyUTD(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
favourmic:

Them plenty nah up to 2withing this yr alone make God help us
Please which of his children has died before this.
Re: Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day by ut47(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
still wondering why students are dying anyhow...
Re: Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day by lorexberry(f): 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
favourmic:

Them plenty nah up to 2withing this yr alone make God help us

Two sons with an interval of few months

1 Like

Re: Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day by favourmic(m): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
sheffyUTD:

Please which of his children has died before this.

I can't mention name but one is my friend (motor accident)

1 Like

Re: Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day by susidy(m): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
angry sadon the day of our joy we shall not be found wanting.
Re: Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
mathkid:
All we nid 2 do is...seeking the protection of the Almighty and the grace to abide under his shadow,is then we are now free from evils watching us that we can't see.Tankz
even after that we all still gon die someday

1 Like

Re: Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day by Harfisco(m): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Everyone will drop @ his or her bus-stop
Re: Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day by whoYouEpp(m): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
shurlar50:
AYE TOTO!
Aye Camara
Re: Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day by gemale(m): 12:04am On Dec 10, 2016
No be hw 4 unilorin convo, dem announce say 2 PhD recipients kpai. 1 of dem die dt morning. C as Dem pple dey scream exclamations.

1 Like

Re: Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day by juman(m): 6:12am On Dec 10, 2016
A pin drop silence enveloped Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, convocation ground when the news of the death of one of the best graduating students, Bibilari Elebuibon, was announced.

Sorry to baba Elebuibon. Condolence to the family.

The guy name "Bibilari" followed him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Sell My Late Mother's House With Her Grave To Fund My Masters In UK? / Unknown Advantages Of Having A Low GPA / OPINION: 8 Reasons Why Bsc Is Superior To HND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.