Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split (83125 Views)

'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / Tee Billz Blames Anthony Joshua's Defeat On Girls / Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by TheProfe: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
KingRex1:
Smh.. After all the nonsense they said bout each other. Why not keep it lowkey? Well, it's showbiz.
Hope they'll grow up & listen.. low-key is the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by deezydez: 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
Good, remain Pastor Chris and Anita

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by gemale(m): 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
Charly68:
Journalists should let this couple be now...the noise about their marriage brouhaha is too much. We should be praying for them to come together because divorce is not palatable for anybody regardless of ones achievement,the scar will remain permanent
Wld u wish ds if it was ur sister dt was involved? 2 b wt a cheating, irresponsible, psychotic junkie 4 d rest of her lyf huh? If tiwa is foolish, she wld get back wt d dude bt any man who wld go online & say such evil things abt his wife (even if it's true) is a weak pu$$¥ & doesn't deserve 2 b given a 2nd chance.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by ndosorry: 12:55am On Dec 10, 2016
JoeBlocks:
So you googled it and then you use your blog as source? How nice of you. grin

And if it was old pic,what is so wrong if they come back together?marriage is for better for worse.The storm is over.Enjoy your marriage the Balogun's
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 10, 2016
If they truly will reunite, I hope they keep their relationship off social media going forward. Too much publicity of all that goes on in a marriage is risky. They should learn from the past.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by Charly68: 2:49am On Dec 10, 2016
gemale:

Wld u wish ds if it was ur sister dt was involved? 2 b wt a cheating, irresponsible, psychotic junkie 4 d rest of her lyf huh? If tiwa is foolish, she wld get back wt d dude bt any man who wld go online & say such evil things abt his wife (even if it's true) is a weak pu$$¥ & doesn't deserve 2 b given a 2nd chance.
Aaah! The man depressed & hence the outburst..to err is humane but to forgive is divine.. Let us be praying for them please .
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by sleepyeyez(m): 4:00am On Dec 10, 2016
aalangel:

Yes it's an old picture, but they're back together.

Yes d r back 2geda. Dats what tiwa told me as she was packin her stuff from my house days ago. *gets emotional* why do they always Leave me?! *takes snuff to calm down*
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 10, 2016
I knew they will be back together soon wen Tiwa introduced Tunde and Wumi Obe on stage at the 3 thrones concert 2016 for some marital advices
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by akinszz: 5:25am On Dec 10, 2016
U know what?
fijiano202:
Why carry another person matter for head,am sure she aint aware u exist

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by ibrokola(m): 5:52am On Dec 10, 2016
rokiatu:
Really? Seriously?

I thought she was a strong woman but I guess I was wrong.
What do you mean by 'strong woman'? I'm certain she and Tee billz must have learned their lessons by now. Or do you have a husband for her? Its better to stay out of couple's issues.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by NaWetinDey(m): 6:16am On Dec 10, 2016
A very good news. The best they can do for their child is to try even one more time to operate a mature and responsible home. Every marriage ought to somehow be about "us against the world" if it must stand the test of time - methinks.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by Blessograo(f): 6:47am On Dec 10, 2016
She really needed to get laid grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by bowman000(m): 6:56am On Dec 10, 2016
sad
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by deltateam: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2016
Who dem epp?
That's what I detest about celebrity marriages and those that run their relationships on social media.

Research has shown that it doesn't last long. All na show.

Next story.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by seenter84: 7:57am On Dec 10, 2016
Abeg doke d toootooo u don miss am die for ur mind
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by dilini(m): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2016
rokiatu:
Really? Seriously?

so if it's you you won't forgive and forget shey? I guess your heart is made out of stone and not of gold. Open your eyes, its showbiz baby... drama stunts, more money.

My 2cents sha.....
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by muhakeem(m): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2016
Just wondering what her private part must have gone thru within the period they splitted

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by popcykaylah(m): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2016
After spreading all thier dirty underwears on the internet..now we know say tbillz na junkie while tiwa can't cook shit and her mum been bullying her dad and also she's a witch. .But all thesame who cares ..congrats to them though I saw this coming..next na toke
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by Zedoo(m): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2016
Mtchwww
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by aalangel(f): 10:08am On Dec 10, 2016
sleepyeyez:

Yes d r back 2geda. Dats what tiwa told me as she was packin her stuff from my house days ago. *gets emotional* why do they always Leave me?! *takes snuff to calm down*

Lolzzzz... How've you been??
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by princessayesha(f): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2016
rokiatu:
Really? Seriously?

This is strength my sister....strength is forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by sleepyeyez(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2016
aalangel:

Lolzzzz... How've you been??

U mean after u sef left me?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by QDSG(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2016
Wecum grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by 4larhhh(f): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2016
That is not a recent pics oo
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by AK284(m): 11:33am On Dec 10, 2016
rokiatu:
Really? Seriously?

so you are not happy with the reunion
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by aalangel(f): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2016
sleepyeyez:

U mean after u sef left me?

It wouldn't hurt to say hi once in a while.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by sleepyeyez(m): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2016
aalangel:

It wouldn't hurt to say hi once in a while.

Yea ur right. Hiiiiiiiii. Hw u been na?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by aalangel(f): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
sleepyeyez:

Yea ur right. Hiiiiiiiii. Hw u been na?

Great. Busy. Can't wait for Christmas. cool
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by cejaypriesty(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
JoeBlocks:
So you googled it and then you use your blog as source? How nice of you. grin
He Googled so you can read it
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
fijiano202:
Rubbish,total rubbish why all the public fracas when they knew they will still end up together
Why so pained?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by Doctorfitz: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
Yhelay:

She no strong like that.... When you grow up, you too leave ur hubby

Lol I loved this comment
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by yhaks: 7:38am On Dec 11, 2016
Sa she looks like one dey force out trying to put a force smile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) / Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) / Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.