Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Exposed! See What Man Did To His Sugar Mummy(video, PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exposed! See What Man Did To His Sugar Mummy(video, PHOTO) (6446 Views)

Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This / 26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her (photo) / Exposed: See Pictures Of Mitchel Ozakpolo boobs That Caused Accident In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exposed! See What Man Did To His Sugar Mummy(video, PHOTO) by Mfondear(m): 10:29am On Dec 09, 2016
An angry young man decided to expose his sugar mummy, threatening to leak their sex tape online.

An angry young man decided to expose his sugar mummy, threatening to leak their sex tape online. Ben 10 vs Madam Lavender File photo of girl exposed with her sugar daddy According to reports, the young man went on an emotional rant online, exposing his sugar mummy and her new boy toy in a popular Kenyan social media group that was created for mums and dads. Addressing her, he said he was exposing her as a form of justice after she dumped him unceremoniously, for a younger boy. He told the group that he knew the admin had been paid by the woman, to send him away from the group, just as he was about to post her nude photos and their sex tape. P “Tell her that I am done selecting the most clear sex video clips we used to have at her place in Buruburu before dumping me for her new 24-year-old UoN catch. I will upload the video in the next 5 hours and it will go viral.” He also threatened to go to gossip blogs and news sites, to leak all the other tapes they made together in her husband's house. He wrote: “You wasted two years of my life.I am your eldest son’s age mate. My age mates are now settling down. You are 57 and I am 26. What kind of a heartless woman are you? You can’t waste me and then dump me for someone else.” He asked her to go and pick up the car she bought for him, as he was also on a mission to find the person who started the lies. “I am going to meet that bi*ch who fed you with those lies. You ruined my life by promising to sponsor my Parliamentary aspirations for Seme constituency and then ditching me like that. Nkt. You will pay for all this!” Na wa o!
An angry young man decided to expose his sugar mummy, threatening to leak their sex tape online. Ben 10 vs Madam Lavender File photo of girl exposed with her sugar daddy According to reports, the young man went on an emotional rant online, exposing his sugar mummy and her new boy toy in a popular Kenyan social media group that was created for mums and dads. Addressing her, he said he was exposing her as a form of justice after she dumped him unceremoniously, for a younger boy. He told the group that he knew the admin had been paid by the woman, to send him away from the group, just as he was about to post her nude photos and their sex tape.“Tell her that I am done selecting the most clear sex video clips we used to have at her place in Buruburu before dumping me for her new 24-year-old UoN catch. I will upload the video in the next 5 hours and it will go viral.” He also threatened to go to gossip blogs and news sites, to leak all the other tapes they made together in her husband's house. He wrote: “You wasted two years of my life.I am your eldest son’s age mate. My age mates are now settling down. You are 57 and I am 26. What kind of a heartless woman are you? You can’t waste me and then dump me for someone else.” He asked her to go and pick up the car she bought for him, as he was also on a mission to find the person who started the lies. “I am going to meet that bi*ch who fed you with those lies. You ruined my life by promising to sponsor my Parliamentary aspirations for Seme constituency and then ditching me like that. Nkt. You will pay for all this!” Na wa o!
According to reports, the young man went on an emotional rant online, exposing his sugar mummy and her new boy toy in a popular Kenyan social media group that was created for mums and dads.

Addressing her, he said he was exposing her as a form of justice after she dumped him unceremoniously, for a younger boy. He told the group that he knew the admin had been paid by the woman, to send him away from the group, just as he was about to post her nude photos and their sex tape.

“Tell her that I am done selecting the most clear sex video clips we used to have at her place in Buruburu before dumping me for her new 24-year-old UoN catch. I will upload the video in the next 5 hours and it will go viral.

He also threatened to go to gossip blogs and news sites, to leak all the other tapes they made together in her husband's house.

He wrote:

“You wasted two years of my life.I am your eldest son’s age mate. My age mates are now settling down. You are 57 and I am 26. What kind of a heartless woman are you? You can’t waste me and then dump me for someone else.”

He asked her to go and pick up the car she bought for him, as he was also on a mission to find the person who started the lies.

“I am going to meet that bi*ch who fed you with those lies. You ruined my life by promising to sponsor my Parliamentary aspirations for Seme constituency and then ditching me like that. Nkt. You will pay for all this!”

Na wa o!
WATCH VIDEO,PHOTOS :http://234news.com/2016/12/09/exposed-see-what-man-did-to-his-sugar-mummyvideo-photo/

1 Share

Re: Exposed! See What Man Did To His Sugar Mummy(video, PHOTO) by Qunlentinoffici(m): 11:03am On Dec 09, 2016
This is freaking hilarious. Dem blindfold the dude before?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf? / non / MY Greatest Money Ritual — Am I Wicked? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.