Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Before You Date That Broke Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Date That Broke Guy (846 Views)

Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. / The Funny Story That Broke The Internet: You Will Surely Laugh (pictures) / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Date That Broke Guy by petra22(f): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2016
So you meet this handsome hunk, well - upcoming hunk seeing as he’ll actually need money to hire a good fitness trainer. He speaks well, very courteous, educated, God fearing, gives you attention and basically checks every box on your list except for one thing… Mister is broke as hell. The kind of broke that always borrows airtime from network providers and never pays back. The kind that would wait till the all the seats on the bus are filled up so he can stand and pay half the price. Those ones that see it as foolhardy to eat Cornflakes when there’s garri at home. Yeah, that kind of broke.

Now the reality of his financial situation murders all the fluttering butterflies in your tummy. You wonder if your friends getting married to rich, handsome and seemingly perfect men have two heads. Why won’t your village people just let you be. Then a little voice whispers into your ears:

You’re not a gold digger so you don’t need a man’s money.

No man is already made, help him grow and mold him into your ideal man.

Aren’t you a broke girl yourself, how dare you not want to date your fellow broke ass?

And so many other bull men have made up to make women feel bad about wanting the good things of life. Sadly, the little voice seems to be winning as you’re starting to consider dating this financially handicapped man. You tell yourself he’s better than nothing, finding a man is hard enough so you’ll just manage what you have.

Dear wife material,

Dear virtuous woman,

Dear man builder,

Before you date a broke guy, pause for a bit and consider these:

On a scale of 1-100, how patient are you? If your patience level is reading below 60, I advise you begin a prayer session asking God to saturate you in the spirit of patience cause you’ll be need a truck-load of it for this “romantic” journey you’re about to embark on. I believe situations can turn around at any time but you’ll need to be very patient with your boo to get his money right. You will also need patience and tolerance to deal with his jealousy, insecurities and even anger issues. It all comes with not having money.

Read more here: http://strippedmind.com/before-u-date-broke-guy/

1 Like

Re: Before You Date That Broke Guy by naijaboiy: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2016
You should be advising girls on how to use their brains to make money not jumping from one man to another because of money.

Any girl that cannot stay with her guy when he's not rich should walk away, but she should never come back when she finds out he has made it. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Date That Broke Guy by Dabigbroda(m): 10:56am On Dec 09, 2016
ok
Re: Before You Date That Broke Guy by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 09, 2016
Re: Before You Date That Broke Guy by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 09, 2016
Rubbish.

So you ladies job is to hunt for rich guys, stay at home, and start getting paid. The highest you can do is to lie like a log of wood while he still sweats on top of you.

While the guys work their asx off just to keep up the love.

Broke asx lady looking for where to reap where she did not sow.

you don't want to date and support a broke guy, but when he makes his money, baboon go wan chop.

No wonder some guys have little or no respect for you ladies. Guys go borrow car, show una small money, na to open una smelly toto, Then the sharp guy go fxck and dump una.

I dey vex. Which kind rubbish be this this morning?

I just dey inside office dey receive debit alert running into hundreds of thousands, I rush enter bank go lay complain, I'm sitting down here and decided to cool off the tension in me by checking nairaland. Nai I meet this agbaya dey yarn dust.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Date That Broke Guy by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2016
If there's any kind of Lady I despise it's the Lazy Mofos that sit around expecting some rich mugu to come into their Life and change their Lives! Lazy set of muhfuckers! Instead of hustling trying to find a way to make money money u are there looking for accomplished man angry

swiri thunder will soon fire ur yanshhh I dey tell u angry grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Before You Date That Broke Guy by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 09, 2016
naijaboiy:
You should be advising girls on how to use their brains to make money not jumping from one man to another because of money.

Any girl that cannot stay with her guy when he's not rich should walk away, but she should never come back when she finds out he has made it. undecided

They wl surely come back!
They don't ve shame.
Once it's money. . .dey can go extreme to ve you back man.
Nowadays you hardly see a young lass that wl start from the bottom with a man.

Gold-diggers everywhere now

#YOLO
Re: Before You Date That Broke Guy by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2016
Some girlfriends make their boyfriends to go broke.After that they will dump him for the ne coolxt rich guys.She doesn't encourage him to save when he was making money.She was demanding more than her needs,thereby,depleting his savings.Most ladies are the cause of guyz misfortune.
Re: Before You Date That Broke Guy by KealDrogo: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2016
grin Broke and Broken guys had suffered.
But come to think of it; live doesn't revolve around women. If you're poor and have a girlfriend cut her loose, she adds nothing to your struggle apart from being a leech. of what importance is she to your present situation? Just think of it. If broke stricken guys could adhere to this their lives would have been better and more focused.

1 Like

Re: Before You Date That Broke Guy by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2016
petra22:
lDear wife material,

Dear virtuous woman,

Dear man builder,

Before you date a broke guy, pause for a bit and consider these:

On a scale of 1-100, how patient are you? If your patience level is reading below 60, I advise you begin a prayer session asking God to saturate you in the spirit of patience cause you’ll be need a truck-load of it for this “romantic” journey you’re about to embark on. I believe situations can turn around at any time but you’ll need to be very patient with your boo to get his money right. You will also need patience and tolerance to deal with his jealousy, insecurities and even anger issues. It all comes with not having money.

Before Yu date that broke guy pause for a bit and consider these:

Does he have potential? Does he have an ambition? If yes is he focused on achieving it? Its not all about money. If he's a sensible guy he would definitely not remain poor for ever.

Anty, pls. Stop making the female population look like gold-digger club.
Re: Before You Date That Broke Guy by cutieberie1(f): 11:30am On Dec 09, 2016
stupidity:
Rubbish.

So you ladies job is to hunt for rich guys, stay at home, and start getting paid. The highest you can do is to lie like a log of wood while he still sweats on top of you.

While the guys work their asx off just to keep up the love.

Broke asx lady looking for where to reap where she did not sow.

you don't want to date and support a broke guy, but when he makes his money, baboon go wan chop.

No wonder some guys have little or no respect for you ladies. Guys go borrow car, show una small money, na to open una smelly toto, Then the sharp guy go fxck and dump una.

I dey vex. Which kind rubbish be this this morning?

I just dey inside office dey receive debit alert running into hundreds of thousands, I rush enter bank go lay complain, I'm sitting down here and decided to cool off the tension in me by checking nairaland. Nai I meet this agbaya dey yarn dust.

Haha bring ur mind down
Re: Before You Date That Broke Guy by YUNGLURD(m): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2016
The funniest thing is that we the broke guys re being loved by the good gals.#fact#

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Telle What Is Happening Here / SEE THIS WEDDING Pictures That Have Got Tonges Waggling / I Need Help.. Where Is HARDON???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.