Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

You Can Win Big And Become Famous With Infinix Missionimpossible4 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Can Win Big And Become Famous With Infinix Missionimpossible4 (283 Views)

Big And Dangerous Fish Caught In Ikorodu , Lagos State (pictures) / How They Made Me Join Secret Cult To Become Famous, Nigerian Fast Rising Artist / I Won 800k( In A Month) In Bet9ja You Can Win Also With These Trick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Win Big And Become Famous With Infinix Missionimpossible4 by emmavis4u0052(m): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2016
Hey there!
I just stumbled on this interesting trending opportunity and I guess you might be interested because its part of what we love doing and its a career for some of us .
its called #missionimpossible04 from infinix. its a showcase of talent so u have to bring your A game . I will also be contesting cos a genius ;DHey there!
I just stumbled on this interesting trending opportunity and I guess you might be interested because its part of what we love doing and its a career for some of us .
its called #missionimpossible04 from infinix. its a showcase of talent so u have to bring your A game . I will also be contesting cos a genius.
There are four different categories :
1- fashion designer
2- creative artists
3- photographer
4-make-up artist
so if you have what it takes, here is an opportunity for you to win big and become famous on what you are good at.
more details coming soon
here are some pictures

Re: You Can Win Big And Become Famous With Infinix Missionimpossible4 by emmavis4u0052(m): 11:40am On Dec 09, 2016
more photos

Re: You Can Win Big And Become Famous With Infinix Missionimpossible4 by emmavis4u0052(m): 11:41am On Dec 09, 2016
I

Re: You Can Win Big And Become Famous With Infinix Missionimpossible4 by emmavis4u0052(m): 11:42am On Dec 09, 2016
more

Re: You Can Win Big And Become Famous With Infinix Missionimpossible4 by emmavis4u0052(m): 11:43am On Dec 09, 2016
I

(1) (Reply)

$1 Web Hosting And Experienced Team To Support Your Online Business / 6 Tips To Help Women Spend Less On Cosmetics / Please Educate Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.