Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

I Won 800k( In A Month) In Bet9ja You Can Win Also With These Trick - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Won 800k( In A Month) In Bet9ja You Can Win Also With These Trick (8589 Views)

Plots Of Land For As Low As 800k In Zaam Estate Adekoyemi, Atan-ota Ogun / 49ja Colour Trick / How Can I Handed Over This Scammer To EFCC And Receive A Car He Claimed I Won? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won 800k( In A Month) In Bet9ja You Can Win Also With These Trick by joenasmart7(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2017
Trust me, every Bet9ja fan will tell you winning is not easy, but it might not be actually true, I Won A whopping 800k in a month, HOW?

Here is the Tip, am always fund of searching for bet9ja predicting page and group on facebook, but all i came across demand money for betting tips or fixed matches with big odds which i believe to be scammers, a friend of mine intoduce me to a page called bet9ja predictions on facebook, there are soo many of them there, so i will guide you on the right one, the page never requested for money, they just drop booking numbers almost everyday, soo i decided to follow and play any of there games and tips, i played over 60 tickets in a month losing about 8k in that period but winning 12 tickets which toghether summed up a total of 800k, if i had palyed those games with 200naira upward i would be celebrating a pool party with my friends, but am grateful for them, there are trying..... i think this is their link www.facebook.com/bet9jamm or search for bet9ja predictions and yo

Re: I Won 800k( In A Month) In Bet9ja You Can Win Also With These Trick by cuedish: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2017
Bet9ja.com is a scam .....I won't advice anybody to use their platform....I played and won ordinary 7k to withdraw it is a problem
'almost a month now'
Re: I Won 800k( In A Month) In Bet9ja You Can Win Also With These Trick by ozoemelam: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Are u serious? Coz i've been playing since dis yr but has not won even once.
Re: I Won 800k( In A Month) In Bet9ja You Can Win Also With These Trick by cuedish: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
Yes ....I repeat

bet9ja.com is a scam.

*They finger you ticket and paint it red.

*Even when you win, you can withdraw the cash.
Re: I Won 800k( In A Month) In Bet9ja You Can Win Also With These Trick by joenasmart7(m): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Yeah Am Serious
Re: I Won 800k( In A Month) In Bet9ja You Can Win Also With These Trick by Phonix2020: 6:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Are u looking for ways to turn your betting addiction into profit or your passion into money.

I know why I used addiction . Truth be told betting is addictive.

You can add me on Whatsapp
When u do just say phonix2020

My codes are strictly on betnaija zoom soccer

After 6 months of constant study
I was able to crack the codes and beat the machine

I want to create a bet community that smiles every day with green betslips

After joining me on Whatsapp
You have to be the type that has time.to come online because zoom soccer is an hourly game..

I will give u at least 4 straight games with 2-3 odds for staight five seasons that's 5 hrs

This is no scam
Join and confirm yourself
No registration fee required

(1) (Reply)

Today is my special day (Birthday) -- says Queen2 / Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch / Please What's The English Name Of "Udara"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.