Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,400 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' (1720 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. / Question: How Old Were U When U First Toasted A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by krissconnect(m): 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
Most of us at a point have come through this question, either 'fired' at us by our boos or baes in our relationship. This question typically sounds irritating to many and insignificant to only a few. Most girls who ask me this question in the course of starting a relationship or friendship got a logical answer by me.
'How old are you Kriss?' She asked
' I'm only your age +1'. I answer with a little smile.
This might no be the best or most ideal answer I can give, but its definitely a logical one to escape a little fuss or further questioning.

Now how did you or can you answer the question? Do you find it irritating?

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 farano ishilove
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by falconey(m): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
I'd ask first so as to give her a perfect number above hers.

I ask, she says 20, I'll say I'm 23 or 24. if she doesn't reply or try to avoid the question, I'm never telling mine because her number will always determine mine.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by krissconnect(m): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Peradventure u wia so stunned by the magnanimity of her boobs that you forgot to ask first, and she did ask first. grin
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by dingbang(m): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
Someone told me her age.. she says she's same age with mine... i'm waiting to see her birth certificate and then decide whether or not to break up. cool
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
shocked

If u can't answer simple question, abeeeg don't come and talk to me.. cool

Coz I know that ur a complicated kind of person and my time is too precious to get wasted with these kind of ppol... Simple question, deserves simple answer but DONT LIE tho.
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by forreelinc(m): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
simple tell the truth becos your galfrnd is just gonna snoop around and find out anyway or you may jabo to your boyfriend one day
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by zyzxx(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
Well its depend on the kind of relationship we want to institute

ANTICIPATE! ANTICIPATE!! ANTICIPATE!!! Its a brand new hot single from your vocalized girl FERANMI titled STANDING TALL download on this link https://www.datafilehost.com/d/bc0c845f ..feel free to download and share. Follow @Feranmi_sings on Twitter....pls rebroadcast
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by falconey(m): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
krissconnect:

Peradventure u wia so stunned by the magnanimity of her boobs that you forgot to ask first, and she did ask first. grin

common mehn dont put me in that position of weakness. ok let say I were, the table turns around there will be lot of brainstorming to come up with a good number taking into consideration her level of maturity, appearance and how firm her assets are just enough to speculate a number above her's.
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by falconey(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

If u can't answer simple question, abeeeg don't come and talk to me.. cool

Coz I know that ur a complicated kind of person and my time is too precious to get wasted with these kind of ppol... Simple question, deserves simple answer but DONT LIE tho.

not as simple as it sounds, we know ladies prefer older guys, besides its a one time question without verification. if I lie or not it doesn't affect our relationship.
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
Since when did telling your significant other your age become an issue?
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
ClassCaptain you don't write stories any more, why? I've been waiting for you to drop a new one but it's like I'm on a long thing.
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Heres the thing babe.. If u can lie with a simple thing, how much more if it is a big issue? undecided and besides, NOT all girls like older men grin wink

It's hard to find a man that wud really lay down all his cards on the table tho.. If he can't answer simple question "how old are you? " then a girl shud run away as fast as she can.
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by ClassCaptain(m): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
Fabulocity:
ClassCaptain you don't write stories any more, why? I've been waiting for you to drop a new one but it's like I'm on a long thing.

Hello fabulocity,

I have 8 humour filled stories ready but I won't be posting on nairaland again due to some reasons...

will keep you informed ..thanks
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by falconey(m): 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Heres the thing babe.. If u can lie with a simple thing, how much more if it is a big issue? undecided and besides, NOT all girls like older men grin wink

It's hard to find a man that wud really lay down all his cards on the table tho.. If he can't answer simple question "how old are you? " then a girl shud run away as fast as she can.

not all but majority......you may have a point. if he does it once he can do it again and again.

he will answer but with a number you can never know if it's real or not so how can she run?
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by makydebbie(f): 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
Fabulocity:
Since when did telling your significant other your age become an issue?
I tayaundecided
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
That's so sad. So where can I read them? Are they available on your blog?
ClassCaptain:

Hello fabulocity,

I have 8 humour filled stories ready but I won't be posting on nairaland again due to some reasons...

Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by AlexCk: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
No biggie telling him/her ur age na,

Dunno y people lie about it, when u lie, n ur bae/boo gets to find out, he/she wil just assume u've been lying since time memorial

Just be honest,
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by ikp120(m): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kini big deal about age? undecided
I tell her the stuff more outrightly than an outright purchase wink
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by Ishilove: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
krissconnect:
Most of us at a point have come through this question, either 'fired' at us by our boos or baes in our relationship. This question typically sounds irritating to many and insignificant to only a few. Most girls who ask me this question in the course of starting a relationship or friendship got a logical answer by me.
This might no be the best or most ideal answer I can give, but its definitely a logical one to escape a little fuss or further questioning.

HungerBad knows I am older than he is so he decided to give me that respect by not asking.
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by sinaj(f): 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
Wots d big deal there
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
i don't lie about my age i am 49 if u don't like me follow this way ----->
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by bukiboy(m): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
krissconnect:

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 farano ishilove

Age is just a number. if you can't be faithful in little things (telling the truth about your age), i wonder how honest you will be in the relationship
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by SlimmB(m): 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
Huh, i wonder why such question gives dawgs headache undecided just tell her your age, why will anybody lie about his/her age only low-esteem persons does that!
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by vicstar(m): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
the things I say will make her know maturity is something of the mind undecided
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by SlimmB(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
sinaj:
Wots d big deal there
like my age's 17 and i'm crushing on ya seriously grin
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by Splinz(m): 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
ClassCaptain:

Hello fabulocity,

What could that be
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by sinaj(f): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
SlimmB:

like my age's 17 and i'm crushing on ya seriously grin
lol

Dat is Lof for u grin
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
Fabulocity:
The image that comes to mind is you on a long (and fat) thing. Needless to say my long thing now needs to be sat upon. So thank you very much, well done tongue
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
You dirty dirty dirty wankêrangry
You need to soak your mind in holy water ASAP

CreamyMoltenLar:
The image that comes to mind is you on a long (and fat) thing. Needless to say my long thing now needs to be sat upon. So thank you very much, well done tongue
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
Fabulocity:
You dirty dirty dirty wankêrangry
You need to soak your mind in holy water ASAP

Hehehe. Are there clean wankers? grin
I'm sorry for having an e`rection at the thought of you being impaled by a big black c`ock kiss
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
What's so hard in answering that question?
Re: In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
Smh... You, sir, are a pervert. I'm a *Good girl*. Do not corrupt me embarassed
CreamyMoltenLar:
Hehehe. Are there clean wankers? grin
I'm sorry for having an e`rection at the thought of you being impaled by a big black c`ock kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Y'all Sending Emails,I Get No Time For Emails. Chat Through My Page If U Like / Its Gonna Be 2017 In A Few Hours Time, Guys What Are You Dropping Behind? / Guys Get In Here: Learn Your Anatomy Here. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.