Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Self Employment? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment? (899 Views)

Female Needed in Urgent Vacancy 4 self-employment role in sales outlet / Self Employment: The Real Stomach Infrastructure / Salary Vs Self Employment, Which Do You Prefer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Employment? by Amadin2000(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2007
Are you willing to be self employed with as little money as possible?
I think it is right we should be sharing ideas, Kindly comment cool
Re: Self Employment? by bruce(m): 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2007
Yes I am willing, any bright ideas?

One Love!
Re: Self Employment? by eyeruroma(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2007
This is brilliant idea. Can we form co operative societies in order to secure loans?
Re: Self Employment? by bgold(m): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2007
wink
Amadin2000 you are a right thinking guy i can see that you are not one of the million unemployed graduate that see nothing good out of a small scale industry.

moreso, i've discovered that many want to start from where Dangote is today without considering his humble beginning. Bible made us to realise that we should't despise the day of little beginning.

Am so glad to have seen somebody with like mind i've been trying some project but am yet to see someone that sees thing the way i see it and that can contribute meaningfully so that we can start something while hoping that one day it will germinate to maturity. How can we get to meet where and when letb me know where you are cos am in aba in abia state. my email is faluyib_s@yahoo.com
Re: Self Employment? by Whiteribs(m): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2007
Good initiative guys!
Push on, and we will patronise. Now, anybody with any idea on where and how to start?
Re: Self Employment? by Seun(m): 10:38am On Jan 10, 2007
It's not about cooperation. It's about competition. About serving customers better than your competitors! cool
Re: Self Employment? by Seun(m): 10:03pm On May 08, 2007
Re: Self Employment? by ogunsteedo(m): 2:10pm On May 09, 2007
sorry what are the required detailes for the job

(1) (Reply)

Estate Surveyor Wanted / Big Brother Is Back / Just Got Admission In Finland, Assistance Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.