Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Buhari Receives The National Open Water Swimming Competition Trophy (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives The National Open Water Swimming Competition Trophy (photos) (12991 Views)

President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) / President Buhari Receives The Original FIFA World Cup Trophy In Abuja. Photos / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives The National Open Water Swimming Competition Trophy (photos) by ohiMuk: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
soberdrunk:
I only have three questions-----

1)Who is that fine yellow sisi, i'd like to swim with her in open water grin

2) Is there 'closed' water swimming competition?

3) How is trophy going to help the Nigerian situation? angry angry
soberdrunk:

[quote author=soberdrunk post=51779461]I only have three questions-----

MUMU questions how does u questions concern the post, abeg park well jor
Re: Buhari Receives The National Open Water Swimming Competition Trophy (photos) by ohiMuk: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
soberdrunk:
Re: Buhari Receives The National Open Water Swimming Competition Trophy (photos) by PatriciaKT: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
valboy20:
look at his fu"ckin' face.. The nomad is so happy to receive the meaningless award. I don't blame him though, I'm not sure he's gotten a trophy before cheesy
You know your buhari doesn't have a certificate, so any award given to him excites him. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives The National Open Water Swimming Competition Trophy (photos) by honeymary: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
topstory:
President Muhammadu Buhari today received the National Open Water Swimming competition trophy at the Presidential Villa, Abuja

See photos Below..

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/12/president-buhari-receives-the-national-open-water-swimming-competition-trophy-photos/

Buhari go swimming competition?
Re: Buhari Receives The National Open Water Swimming Competition Trophy (photos) by naijalander: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
Did he swim?
Re: Buhari Receives The National Open Water Swimming Competition Trophy (photos) by bayocanny: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
Cc: gunter6, bro I sent you a pm
Re: Buhari Receives The National Open Water Swimming Competition Trophy (photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
Another shade of stupidity coming from the ineffectual buffoon 2,i hope they have paid the Falcons?
Re: Buhari Receives The National Open Water Swimming Competition Trophy (photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
are these ones superior breeds to the super falcons that havnt been paid their allowances
Re: Buhari Receives The National Open Water Swimming Competition Trophy (photos) by naijaking1: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
National open water swimming competition?
Why swim in open water in the first place? Dangerous, crazy, and not standardized.
There's something called swimming pools.
Re: Buhari Receives The National Open Water Swimming Competition Trophy (photos) by rabex123(m): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
Lack of organization. Falcon still dey complain of non payment my presido don dey show case another one again.
Doesn't he feel what they are going through
This lackadaisical attitude dey pain no be small
Go and watch news and stop being a nuisance to yourself
Re: Buhari Receives The National Open Water Swimming Competition Trophy (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
[quote author=rabex123 post=51786232]
[s]Go and watch news and stop being a nuisance to yourself[[/s]/quote]
Why don't you enlighten me instead of being childish. If you cannot be matured in your response you dont need to quote me.
Re: Buhari Receives The National Open Water Swimming Competition Trophy (photos) by Angrymode: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
The picture is rather degrading to the athletes - Squatting like toddlers ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) / NJC Reinstates Justice Ofili-ajumogobia As Judge Of Federal High Court / Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.