Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Which Picture Is More Accurate? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Picture Is More Accurate? (718 Views)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Your Picture Is Hanged Upside Do / Daddy Freeze Is Accurate But He Is In Error” – Pastor Rotimi Akinwale / This Man Is Not Famous, But His Picture Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Picture Is More Accurate? by MDsambo: 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
Which one? undecided

Re: Which Picture Is More Accurate? by felixomor: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
The christains there are not praying.
Get another picture of when they are praying.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Picture Is More Accurate? by annunaki2(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
Muslims and their shallow thinking. angry

1 Like

Re: Which Picture Is More Accurate? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
You are looking for who will quarrel with you. But you will not find.

2 Likes

Re: Which Picture Is More Accurate? by Richirich713: 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
That pic is not quoting the full verse for an obvious reason :

"Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.” - Matthew 26:39

1 Like

Re: Which Picture Is More Accurate? by sweettease(f): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
Are you that bored? undecided If we fall on our face to pray, someone like you will still come and point to us that when Jesus was teaching his disciples to pray(Matthew 6), he did not fall on his face.
Re: Which Picture Is More Accurate? by alatbaba1(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
Christian fall on their face and pray too. When are seeking something important some Christians do it or when asking for forgiveness. it's not a big deal. I do it too sometimes. sometimes early in d morning.
Re: Which Picture Is More Accurate? by FSMs: 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
Jesus was A Jewish guy na...
Re: Which Picture Is More Accurate? by MDsambo: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
felixomor:
The christains there are not praying. Get another picture of when they are praying.
undecided
So how do christians pray? undecided
Re: Which Picture Is More Accurate? by felixomor: 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
MDsambo:

So how do christians pray? undecided

Check Matthew 5
Re: Which Picture Is More Accurate? by promisechuks: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
FSMs:
Jesus was A Jewish guy na...

hopefullandlord kudos to your special delusion.

so, can you tell me about your FSM. I heard he is dumb as you, how true is that??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The "Brothers" Of Jesus / Is It A Sin When One Prefer Watching Church Program On Tv Than Going To Church / Between Christ And Paul Teachings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.