Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Help On How To Calculate My GDP - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help On How To Calculate My GDP (683 Views)

How To Calculate LASU Aggregate Score For Admission / How To Calculate Your OAU Screening Point / How To Calculate Post UTME Admission Screening Scores For All Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Calculate My GDP by Vill(f): 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
Please my brothers and sisters I'm in Year 2 now in the University precisely first semester now. please some of our first year results was pasted today and I don't know how to calculate them yet. please can any one help calculate it. A-1, B-6. 3 of it is 3 credit load. C-3, D-3. 1 of the D is 3 credit load. tanks and God bless.
Re: Help On How To Calculate My GDP by herzern(m): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
Interestinq.

And you dont have friends in school to explain to you??
Re: Help On How To Calculate My GDP by sinaj(f): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ogbeni go dust ur brochure
Re: Help On How To Calculate My GDP by KingRex1(m): 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
Gross Domestic Product or Cummulative Grade Points? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help On How To Calculate My GDP by Usguy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
i laugh in spanish, (GDP) gross domestic product,am sure ur lecturer made a mistake giving u A,B,C, u deserve parallel F.
Re: Help On How To Calculate My GDP by Vill(f): 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
pls guys no insult. I just need assistance pls
Re: Help On How To Calculate My GDP by jo997: 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
what is the unit of each course, u had one A but u didn't mention the credit load of that particular course.

lets say the one had A is 2unit, then 5x2=10.

please specify the units of each course and your grade beside each.

Moreover, what is the least grade allowed in your school, I mean either E or D.
Re: Help On How To Calculate My GDP by Eveezy(m): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
Abeg change d topic, its nt gdp rather cgpa or jst gp

(1) (Reply)

FG Set To Pay ASUU N23 Billion Earned Academic Allowances 2016 / Why Are Nigerian Graduates Unemployable / Nigerian Law School Admission List & Letter Is Out – 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.