Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

How To Calculate LASU Aggregate Score For Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Calculate LASU Aggregate Score For Admission (7437 Views)

JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? / How To Calculate Unizik Post Utme Aggregate Score / LASU Aggregate Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Calculate LASU Aggregate Score For Admission by ItzWinnyzBlog(m): 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
The Lagos State University, LASU has announced the sale of its post-utme screening. From all indications, the school will not be conducting any exams. Candidates UTME score and O’level will be calculated to give the aggregate score.

In this post, i will show you how the scores are been calculated. With this, you can know your score..

The UTME score constitutes 50% of the score while the O’level result constitutes the remaining 50%.

How to Calculate LASU Aggregate score

To calculate the LASU aggregate score, you first need to calculate your O’level result. Below is the grading system for the O’level result...

To see more and how to calculate>>http://www.winnyzblog.com/2017/09/how-to-calculate-lasu-aggregate-score.html
Re: How To Calculate LASU Aggregate Score For Admission by disunriches: 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
GMi Hostels......We have three different hostels in Lasu...one is called Gmi hostel.we charge 50k per student in a room of 2.i.e(2 student in a room). And 35k per student in a room of 3.i.e (3 student in a room).its a one room apartment that u have to share toilet with other student and we have generator that u contribute money to buy fuel if their is no light.u only bring your mattress and cooking utensils,other things are already provided(all utility bills included in rent which also include water,electricity,security,lawma and others ),we charge per section/season.i.e u don't have to pay any rent should in case the section lasted more than a year.maybe ASUU strike or lasu go on strike.u can come check the rooms when ever u are available around school.we charge 2k for registration.and the location is at first gate bustop beside Iba housing estate.30 naira bus from school and it's very safe environment.note that all payment should be made to the hostel account.maphouse account...

(2)............Moremi hostel
We charge 75k per student in a room of 3.i.e(3 student in a room). And 90k per student in a room of 2.i.e( 2 student in a room).its a self contain that u don't share toilet with anyone.all facilities provided including generator on at night,security guard,cleaner,running water,bed and mattress,wall Mirrror and fan.reading table with chair,walldrobe e.t.c.we charge per section/per season I.e u don't have to pay additional money if their is ASUU or lasu strike that even lasted for 6 month.we charge 2k for registration.location is No:22 rabihat ogedengbe street araromi/akesan.its 50 naira bus from school.its in a very safe environment.all hostel payment should be made to the hostel account.maphouse

(3). M.O.M Hostel
We charge 110k per student in a room of 2.i.e (two student in a room ) and 80k per student in a room of 3.i.e( 3 student in a room)all facilities provided just like Moremi.everything u can think of in a hostel just like Moremi. You will pay additional 5k for registration and consultation.we have the finest hostel in lasu.location:2-4 m.o.m street off olowo kekere road afolabi/adensin vulcanizer. Or baba oloye house.50 naira bus from school. Payment will be paid to the hostel account.Very safe environment.call or watapp on 08163394517 or 07017347534. Bbm pin:7AD837AE.pls help send this to your friends and your watapp page.we can pair u with someone in your department if u want.feel free to ask us any question.but make sure u read before asking questions.thanks
Note that we have hostel for both male and female at different location and we have mixed where medical student stay downstare and female stay upstare.our mixed hostel is only available for selected male student.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th / 2013/2014 Postjamb/ume Cut Off Mark For All Nigerian University / This Facebook Reply Got Me Cracked Up (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.