Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos (64170 Views)

Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform / Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos / New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by NathanBabs(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
[i][/i]He just marry her for em boys ooo wink
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Richy4(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
78-27 =51....Indeed love knows no age differences
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
Check her knuckles and her face. Observing things mathematically the Oba is 51 years older than her. Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Martinola(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
JixNation:
All na work of makeup. ladies can never be real
May u b blessed sir
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by iPrevail(m): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
One man's meat is another man's poison.

Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
JixNation:
I concur
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Celebrimbor(m): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
She tite sha... i wonder how she go look without makeup.

1 Like

Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Deilluminator(m): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
Some looked and saw beauty but I saw an artificial woman. Very difficult to come across real ladies these days.

2 Likes

Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Orikinla(m): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
Cosmetic beauty.
Plastic beauty.

Can we see her without makeup?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by mike404(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
SHE MARRIED HER ANCESTOR RIGHT ANYWAY CONGRATS TO HER
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by martineverest(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
she is a queen of one of yoruba's most powerful kingdom and there is notting to show that she represent yoruba from d pix......i trust my oba of benin wives
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Kakamorufu(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
sirolotu:
How on earth does her 78 year old husband meet her intimate needs?
don't underestimate the power of the king
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by africanusvu(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
You only easily sea a young beutiful face.but truely i say unto you.BEHIND THIS BEUTIFUL FACE IS A BITER HEART.'yes.if a 20s married to a 70s and tels u she is proud and hapy.then she may av com frm another planet.there is limit to wat mney can giv

1 Like

Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Damilare2025: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
sad she advertising her self incase............
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
Y your skin multi color if you didn't use cream?
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by fortunechy(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
yoruba galz bleaching since 1918

1 Like

Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by babyfaceafrica: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
dominique:
Luckily for her she's not confined to wearing white like Ooni's wife
you are empty!!!!
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Skylee(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ttrrffyyghuuh:
.Laff it off.

A black guy travelling on a plane..beside him was a white lady sitting with her monkey.....the black guy later went to toilet and on his way back to his seat saw that,the plastic he has full of bananas was empty.he asked the lady: where are my bananas ? She replied :your brother ate them all....later then,the lady at her turn went too to the toilet,on her way back to her seat...she realized that her monkey is dead....she turned and asked the guy with a big anger : who killed my monkey ?. The guy turned and answer : THIS IS A FAMILY MATTER..IT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU....??...
Have a nice day.
Thanks! U made me laugh.
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by jerryfisher(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
JixNation:
she no even fine!!!!
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by africanusvu(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
mike404:
SHE MARRIED HER ANCESTOR RIGHT ANYWAY CONGRATS TO HER
.Sory bro mike.shld we say CONGRATS to her or SHAME to her
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by jerryfisher(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
divinehand2003:
See bountiful paintings as make-up sha.

But she try sha

Wait ooooo, the complexion of her face is different from that of her hands. Hope it's not due to bleaching creams?
bleaching is part of them
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by crisycent: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
Tell me this woman is not using this

Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
Martinola:
May u b blessed sir
and you shall blessed double
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Rilwayne001: 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
All these makeup ehn

sad
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by YeyeGirl(f): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
olaolulazio:
For every young ladies marrying older man, there must be a young dude oiling her puna.

My dicccccck rised!
angry
olaolulazio:
For every young ladies marrying older man, there must be a young dude oiling her puna.

My dicccccck rised!

1 Like

Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Jobyruz(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
...o boy badira badoo to Behind up gan
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by agrovick(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
Shalout to all the girls out there forming hard to get for young bobos only to end up with men their grandfathers' age. gringrin
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by CwazyBlaqGal(f): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
Her knuckles tho undecided
Proud member of the Bleachers association of naija
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Majorking66(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
She looks like a small witch,
lets go to mathematics here 78 - 27 = 51 This is what lack of vision can cause.
51yrs age different... Tufiakwa
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
I just pray the man does not die on top of her grin
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
sirolotu:
cheesy the money has taken care of all that
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by bluejean(f): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
sirolotu:

Make a call at d oba's palace smiley cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Makes Shorts With "Isi Agu": "This Is A Total Disrespect To Our Culture" / Shadrach Erebulu, Adou: "I Don’t Allow Women To Wear Trousers In My Palace" / Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.