Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos (64169 Views)

Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform / Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos / New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by DedeNkem: 5:58am On Dec 10, 2016
She married for money.
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by ceejay4real(m): 6:14am On Dec 10, 2016
badassProdigy:
The youngest wife of the Oyo Monarch, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III has stunned in different outfits as she shows off her pretty face.

Olori Badirat Adeyemi, the beautiful and youngest wife of Oyo Monarch, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III looks absolutely gorgeous and pretty in new photos.

The stunning queen who celebrated her birthday on the 3rd of November, 2016 is enjoying her life in the best way possible.

The 27-year-old beauty has two children for the monarch also celebrated his 78th birthday on the 15th of October 2016.

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/alaafin-of-oyo-youngest-wife-olori.html?m=1

She should be ashamed of herself. Useless GOLD DIGGER!
SPITS. ......
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by wandyvirus(m): 6:47am On Dec 10, 2016
SmartMugu:

Of course it is. See the hands in the last picture. Observe the black knuckles. That's her real skin colour.
Fake people everywhere. Even obas dig the overly bleached cats everyone sees on the streets.
In other words, everyone is a king in his or her own corner, and no one is superior. IMO, no traditional ruler needs to be exalted beyond regular people out there. What exactly is their role?

Who knows if this girl was snatched from a poor vulcanizer, carpenter or welder? Yet someone will remember her as their god 100 years from now and build monuments etc? Nonesense.

To hell with the damn history some people are brainwashed with.
Those ancient monarchs had dignity royalty and panache. They were true blue bloods.
I agree with you that some have since lost their relevance. And I'm completely with you on the girls background. I am in full respect of the Aláafin but this Òlórì looks like some "vulcanizer's snatched side chick or Ìyàlójà's daughter or....fill in the gap.

1 Like

Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by wandyvirus(m): 6:57am On Dec 10, 2016
sirolotu:
How on earth does her 78 year old husband meet her intimate needs?
You will be very shocked. I have access to some ancient herbs. Very pricey but works like magic. Makes a 90 year Old perform like a stallion. Guess who gets it for me? A 69 year old man whose third wife is 31.
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 10, 2016
These pictures made front page not long now,it think that was on her birthday, or is this a paid post?,na wah o
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by numericalguy(m): 7:09am On Dec 10, 2016
dMODShavgonemad:
78-27=51years shocked Damn, this lady married her grandfather's mate.

See this jobless Togolese having headache over some people's lives. People that don't even know you exist. Mr. Calculator, your mates dey calculate money, you dey calculate gossip for other people lives.

Two adults came together to get married is really no concern of yours.
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by dMODShavgonemad: 7:23am On Dec 10, 2016
numericalguy:

See this jobless Togolese having headache over some people's lives. People that don't even know you exist. Mr. Calculator, your mates dey calculate money, you dey calculate gossip for other people lives.

Two adults came together to get married is really no concern of yours.

And u that have calculated enough money, how much have u got in your bank account? U can't b d richest man in your village compound, let alone your state. Jobless nitwit. Quoting me as early as 7am? angry lipsrsealed

There's a job for u on front page, check it out, go and clean public toilets.
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by hornyman(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2016
divinehand2003:
See bountiful paintings as make-up sha.

But she try sha

Wait ooooo, the complexion of her face is different from that of her hands. Hope it's not due to bleaching creams?

Kuku complete am, she no fine. The fact that she marries a king don't make her beautiful jor.
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by numericalguy(m): 7:33am On Dec 10, 2016
dMODShavgonemad:

And u that have calculated enough money, how much have u got in your bank account? U can't b d richest man in your village compound, let alone your state. Jobless nitwit. Quoting me as early as 7am? angry lipsrsealed

There's a job for u on front page, check it out, go and clean public toilets.

Continue carrying other people's issues on your head like gala. While your life waste away.

Village gossip.
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by dMODShavgonemad: 7:39am On Dec 10, 2016
numericalguy:

Continue carrying other people's issues on your head like gala. While your life waste away.

Mr man, u r also advised to do d same. Some of u don't know someone, yet u do as if u know someone. I said my mind, what's difficult in facing what's your business. You think everyone is poverty minded like you?
I've played in d dirt with you, just to tell u my mind, now it's time I get up and leave u there.
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by seenter84: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2016
Smallpikin
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Famoustemmy(m): 8:04am On Dec 10, 2016
Make up na everything.. try and be real... ladies ooo
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by sunnyt1(m): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2016
sirolotu:

She does nt have intimate or emotional needs

what she has is financial needs and its been taken care of to her 4th generation
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Cityguy: 8:08am On Dec 10, 2016
Love is not blind. We all love for various reasons- cash, beauty, connection etc. Nobody would want to lose. So, I don't see any reason why we should be castigating her for her choice. It's her life, why is that difficult for us to understand? What happened to live and let's live? Are there no more eligible spinsters out there? There's a high possibility that before she settled for the king, some of us 'young' guys would have broken her in body, spirit and soul with little or no remorse. It's her right to chose whoever she wants and our duty to respect that!
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 10, 2016
Legend87:
Slayer of ''Theokolies''tongue
grin grin
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by ledaman: 8:25am On Dec 10, 2016
Gold digger 78yrs minus 27yrs= 51yrs old man. If it were to be North they will be shouting!

1 Like

Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by seun70(m): 9:31am On Dec 10, 2016
She should just 'park well'.
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Jadoskii(m): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2016
olaolulazio:
For every young ladies marrying older man, there must be a young dude oiling her puna.

My dicccccck rised!
except that young man and his generations want to be cursed....

Ur diccccccck shld fall..
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by sfinkzslot(m): 10:03am On Dec 10, 2016
I c makeup that's all
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by ruggedadventure(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2016
appsintell:
Still the fanta face .Coke body. .
U mean to say "OJU pupa, IDI dudu"
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2016
So, how is a 78 yr old man takes care of her sexually considering the fact that he has other wives? obviously she married him Bcus of money.
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by SURElee(f): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lady 27. Alaafin 78. Haaaaaaaa! 51 years gap. How do they cope sef?
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by ameh99: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
Probably she has one small bobo thats helping her servicing the engine... Fyn fyn grin
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by numericalguy(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
dMODShavgonemad:

Mr man, u r also advised to do d same. Some of u don't know someone, yet u do as if u know someone. I said my mind, what's difficult in facing what's your business. You think everyone is poverty minded like you?
I've played in d dirt with you, just to tell u my mind, now it's time I get up and leave u there.

See who's talking.

Go get a life and stop being a village gossip.
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by LUV1: 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
Except man be born again he can he cannot see the kingdom of God. Amen
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by mamagee3(f): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
sirolotu:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
all these girls wahala tire person o.all of them are after the riche of life.if the monarch die now,who will be oiling her kitten afterwards.even now wey monarch neva die,am sure he can not do all d crazy styles dat a rean young and virile man can do to her.and when monarch die now,she is forbodden to marry another man.
Alaafin,u are robbing d youths of their future spouse o.u say we are the future leaders,yet u are stealing d future away from us again
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
teabully:
don't be deceived, she has no private life, always in d palace, even if she goes out, their. Must be palace guards wit her, so wich kain young dude wan do d oiling. From the fourth pix, u cld c she wasn't too confident bout herself.
lol don't let those nollywood films deceive u.if she wan run shows she can still do it.maybe wit one of the palace guards or d time she and her friends dey go clubbing.u can't expect a lady as young as that to dey hang out in d palace 24/7 abi? Even the great and feared Odimegbwu ojukwu the late biafrian warlord is is not a fact that his wife had an affair with Fani kayode?

1 Like

Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
PatrickAnyanwu:
obviously she married him Bcus of money.
before nko?cheesy
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by dacblogger: 10:27am On Feb 10, 2017
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 10, 2017
dacblogger:
Jacksparr0.w127
yuppie tell me
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by dacblogger: 10:31am On Feb 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
yuppie tell me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Makes Shorts With "Isi Agu": "This Is A Total Disrespect To Our Culture" / Shadrach Erebulu, Adou: "I Don’t Allow Women To Wear Trousers In My Palace" / Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.