Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos (64171 Views)

Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform / Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos / New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 10, 2017
dacblogger:

lol. I know the moniker. Why did you deactivate?
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by dacblogger: 10:37am On Feb 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
lol. I know the moniker. Why did you deactivate?
?...
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 10, 2017
dacblogger:

A friend to my ex knows me here and he was spying on me ...
hmmm 'ex' spying?

Btw, there was another moniker before that. Before you got to fight with someone and got banned. Right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by dacblogger: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
hmmm 'ex' spying?

Btw, there was another moniker before that. Before you got to fight with someone and got banned. Right?
No
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2017
dacblogger:

No
hmmmmm. I got two questions

1. Why did you say I was stalking you?
2. What caused your fight with that Jude boy?
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by dacblogger: 10:48am On Feb 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
hmmmmm. I got two questions

1. Why did you say I was stalking you?
2. What caused your fight with that Jude boy?
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2017
dacblogger:

No,am nt answering any of your qstns again....
Jude is just troublesome and i like trouble ...there was no fight.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You don try sef
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by dacblogger: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You don try sef
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 10, 2017
dacblogger:

Are you trying 2 set me up sad
Really? Set you up with what? For what? C'mon! Be free for once. My questions were out of curiosity. Nothing more
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by dacblogger: 11:00am On Feb 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Really? Set you up with what? For what? C'mon! Be free for once. My questions were out of curiosity. Nothing more
Instincts of a psychologist...i know y am asking cos i only mentioned you buh bum...bae shared my post...y is that?
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2017
dacblogger:

Instincts of a psychologist...i know y am asking cos i only mentioned you buh bum...bae shared my post...y is that?
Are you suggesting I'm also the person behind that account? Please let's be clear
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by dacblogger: 11:03am On Feb 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Are you suggesting I'm also the person behind that account? Please let's be clear
No,am nt suggesting...am just asking questions
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2017
dacblogger:

No,am nt suggesting...am just asking questions
I honestly have no clue why she did or how she did

Nuff said here. Message me if you feel it's cool
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by dacblogger: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I honestly have no clue why she did or how she did

Nuff said here. Message me if you feel it's cool
Ok...
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2017
dacblogger:

Ok...
I'll be waiting
Re: Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos by SAMBARRY: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
JixNation:
All na work of makeup.
ladies can never be real
obviously.this is the real face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Makes Shorts With "Isi Agu": "This Is A Total Disrespect To Our Culture" / Shadrach Erebulu, Adou: "I Don’t Allow Women To Wear Trousers In My Palace" / Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.