Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Sugar Daddy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sugar Daddy (501 Views)

Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Daddy by toxicpoison(m): 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
my name z ayomide ,am frm lagos ,please if i make any mistake due to my typing process please kindly accept it. her name is unknown i wont say her name ,it was a new term at school .As she entered the skul expecting everybody to be in the playing field buh it wasnt lyk that .She was lyk ooo diz stupid monkey have started his lecturing again (reffering to her principal).She decided nt to go to the hall instead she moved to her class, sitting thinking about last term she remembered writing a letter to her love bt getting no reply .She heared noise of d student cumin bak .She stood up to welcum her best friends then she heared or think she hearing the student praise them for their talent *mary* known as the best dancer *funke* known as the best singer.She became angry after ruthless waiting 4 an hour or so then she decided to go back home since no one z ready to talk to her .There z no way 4 that her brain told her but part of her brain said u fool pass d back gate the gateman[color=#770077] my name z ayomide ,am frm lagos ,please if i make any mistake due to my typing process please kindly accept it. her name is unknown i wont say her name ,it was a new term at school .As she entered the skul expecting everybody to be in the playing field buh it wasnt lyk that .She was lyk ooo diz stupid monkey have started his lecturing again (reffering to her principal).She decided nt to go to the hall instead she moved to her class, sitting thinking about last term she remembered writing a letter to her love bt getting no reply .She heared noise of d student cumin bak .She stood up to welcum her best friends then she heared or think she hearing the student praise them for their talent *mary* known as the best dancer *funke* known as the best singer.She became angry after ruthless waiting 4 an hour or so then she decided to go back home since no one z ready to talk to her .There z no way 4 that her brain told her but part of her brain said u fool pass d back gate the gateman[/color] my name z ayomide ,am frm lagos ,please if i make any mistake due to my typing process please kindly accept it. her name is unknown i wont say her name ,it was a new term at school .As she entered the skul expecting everybody to be in the playing field buh it wasnt lyk that .She was lyk ooo diz stupid monkey have started his lecturing again (reffering to her principal).She decided nt to go to the hall instead she moved to her class, sitting thinking about last term she remembered writing a letter to her love bt getting no reply .She heared noise of d student cumin bak .She stood up to welcum her best friends then she heared or think she hearing the student praise them for their talent *mary* known as the best dancer *funke* known as the best singer.She became angry after ruthless waiting 4 an hour or so then she decided to go back home since no one z ready to talk to her .There z no way 4 that her brain told her but part of her brain said u fool pass d back gate the gateman
Re: Sugar Daddy by McBrooklyn(m): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2016

Re: Sugar Daddy by toxicpoison(m): 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
she could pass the back gate since the student destroyed it as she took to her heels running 4 the gate xo that no one will notice her she stormed the gate in sum minutes as she got outside thinking ov what she could xay if she get home ,a cab parked in front of her it was a young old man urging her to cum in xo as to avoid the teachers seeing her ,out of her senses she hopped in xo d man known as mr park make a move .mr park ask of her name she was shy a little and later said *lizzy*.mr pack;what ur age.lizzy;16 mr park said in his mind i don catch am .she started thinkin of how she would get out of diz stranger car ,all of a sudden she started shaking out of fear of nt being kidnapped .mr park said as if being noticed she was shaking are u all right .Lizzy;sure. park;dnt worry i wil take u home and we can meet 2morow ,i will wait 4 u outside ur skul at closing tym .She got off the car and run to her house as if being pursued .fortunately 4 her no one z at home. TO BE CONTINUED ONLY WHEN U REPLY.
Re: Sugar Daddy by toxicpoison(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
Note;if u are ready mention my name

(1) (Reply)

Make Cash Transfer Without Internet Using OWOME, A New Nigerian App!!!!! / ..... / Ladies: How To Know If Your Guy Loves You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.