Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Because Am A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because Am A Man (1394 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Because Am A Man by Dwise11(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
Because am a man, I work harder day and night in sun and in rain to provide for my woman who is at home resting..... Because am a man I would have endure and keep quite when am sexually abuse or rape because its believe that a man cannot be rape.... Because am a man I would go for an interview and won't be employed even with my good and better CV rather a woman would be employed because she is attractive and have a beautiful body, even when her brains is empty.... Because am a man I would be trecking and sweating under hot sun and a car would park infront of me and carry a girl and leave me behind.... Because am a man I would use my brains and compose a very nice post on social media and won't get up to 10likes or comments but a woman would copy that same post on her wall and get 100likes and comments.... Because am a man I must always buy my girlfriend gift and take her out on her birthday and even on my birthday.... Because am a man I must always pay the bills when we go out.... Let me just end my writing here because AM A MAN.

3 Likes

Re: Because Am A Man by herzern(m): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2016

Re: Because Am A Man by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
herzern:

How do Yu do this on Every. Single. Topic?
Re: Because Am A Man by Celebrimbor(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
More like "Because i am a P*ssy"

1 Like

Re: Because Am A Man by herzern(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
Masikay:

How do Yu do this on Every. Single. Topic?

I do it only at threads i view.

It's some sort of a disreqard to the thread.
Re: Because Am A Man by Skylee(m): 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
herzern:

I do it only at threads i view.
It's some sort of a disreqard to the thread.

Disregard u said? Isn't d OP right? Lol, let's see urz guy!
Re: Because Am A Man by Skylee(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nice write-up op. It's a woman's world though. No wonder many men die ahead of their women.
Re: Because Am A Man by Oluwapresley(m): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
because I'm a man, I will be trekking under sun and a car will park in front of me and pick the Lady and leave me behind.. buahahahahajajajajhahahahkikikik... lmafaooooooo.. Na them talk say make u no buy car? nothing e fit gain for ur body Na..lmao..

1 Like

Re: Because Am A Man by Taiofil(m): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
I thank God...Because am a man.... Created in God's own image

Because am a man... I have a wife to takecare of me and my children!
Re: Because Am A Man by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
Because she is female her father married another woman who would give him "children" because of course, a female child isn't a child anyway.
Because she's female she is required to be at home before 5pm, even though her brother is allowed to stay out as long as he likes.
Because she is female, she isn't expected to aspire beyond marriage and child bearing. God forbid she gets a job! Who will then take care of the kids?
Because she is female she is supposed to wake early in the morning, prepare food for the household, and clean up the entire house, even though she has brothers. After all.. How can a man enter the kitchen?
Because she is female she would be employed, not because she has earned it, but because her boss sees her as a weak sex object that needs to be 'fúcked and counterfucked'

Because she is female she is expected to hide the fact that her uncle was molesting her. God forbid word goes out that she was molested. Who will then marry her? After all, no one wants a fairly used product. Of what use would she be if she doesn't get married?
Because she is female she is expected to be quiet when her husband is battering her. Well she is his property. He can do whatever he wants with his property.
Because she is female the waywardness of her children is blamed on her. Who else if not the mother is to blame?
Because she is female she has to accept that the housegirl is pregnant for her husband. If she makes too much noise he will throw her and her children out of the house. The shame would be too much. No. She would be the first wife. After all Jacob had two wives.
Let me just stop here. Because, after all, I am female.

7 Likes

Re: Because Am A Man by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
How bitter r u op
Re: Because Am A Man by leahcimzil: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
Masikay:
Because she is female her father married another woman who would give him "children" because of course, a female child isn't a child anyway.
Because she's female she is required to be at home before 5pm, even though her brother is allowed to stay out as long as he likes.
Because she is female, she isn't expected to aspire beyond marriage and child bearing. God forbid she gets a job! Who will then take care of the kids?
Because she is female she is supposed to wake early in the morning, prepare food for the household, and clean up the entire house, even though she has brothers. After all.. How can a man enter the kitchen?
Because she is female she would be employed, not because she has earned it, but because her boss sees her as a weak sex object that needs to be 'fúcked and counterfucked'

Because she is female she is expected to hide the fact that her uncle was molesting her. God forbid word goes out that she was molested. Who will then marry her? After all, no one wants a fairly used product. Of what use would she be if she doesn't get married?
Because she is female she is expected to be quiet when her husband is battering her. Well she is his property. He can do whatever he wants with his property.
Because she is female the waywardness of her children is blamed on her. Who else if not the mother is to blame?
Because she is female she has to accept that the housegirl is pregnant for her husband. If she makes too much noise he will throw her and her children out of the house. The shame would be too much. No. She would be the first wife. After all Jacob had two wives.
You shall have my like
Re: Because Am A Man by torres89: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
men go through a lot of stress than giving birth
ladies should pay us more respect
Re: Because Am A Man by mofeoluwadassah: 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
If u dont do it,who will nw do it?me undecided

1 Like

Re: Because Am A Man by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
Because you are a man you must also realise that you are not obligated to do everything all the time sometimes the woman is quite capable if you let her
Re: Because Am A Man by luminouz(m): 12:03am On Dec 10, 2016
Raine80:
Because you are a man you must also realise that you are not obligated to do everything all the time sometimes the woman is quite capable if you let her
I will let u babe....if u let me! cheesy
Re: Because Am A Man by Dwise11(m): 6:53am On Dec 10, 2016
Skylee:
Nice write-up op. It's a woman's world though. No wonder many men die ahead of their women.
my brother please tell them
Re: Because Am A Man by Dwise11(m): 6:54am On Dec 10, 2016
Oluwapresley:
because I'm a man, I will be trekking under sun and a car will park in front of me and pick the Lady and leave me behind.. buahahahahajajajajhahahahkikikik... lmafaooooooo.. Na them talk say make u no buy car? nothing e fit gain for ur body Na..lmao..

NA small small i go buy car

1 Like

Re: Because Am A Man by Dwise11(m): 6:54am On Dec 10, 2016
Taiofil:
I thank God...Because am a man.... Created in God's own image

Because am a man... I have a wife to takecare of me and my children!
because am a man am looking for a job
Re: Because Am A Man by Dwise11(m): 6:57am On Dec 10, 2016
Masikay:

counter post right.... I smell beaf
Re: Because Am A Man by Dwise11(m): 6:58am On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=lovelygurl post=51786317]How bitter r u op[/quote not happy
Re: Because Am A Man by Dwise11(m): 6:59am On Dec 10, 2016
Raine80:
what then now happen to common sence?
Re: Because Am A Man by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 10, 2016
It's not 'am' it's I'm or I am. That's all I want to add.
Re: Because Am A Man by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 10, 2016
luminouz:

I will let u babe....if u let me! cheesy
It's not about letting me ...it's about meeting each half way
Re: Because Am A Man by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 10, 2016
Dwise11:

what then now happen to common sence?
Common sense has never been that common
Re: Because Am A Man by firstking01(m): 10:08am On Dec 10, 2016
And in the end you still can't deduce the fact that it's a man's world...even Godhimself can atest to this.
Re: Because Am A Man by luminouz(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2016
Raine80:

It's not about letting me ...it's about meeting each half way
Let's do this babe! Bring it ON! Have done d needful since! Do ya part naaaa! cheesy grin
Re: Because Am A Man by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
1) If you are working day and night while your woman is at home resting then YOU are a fool, for marrying a lazy woman or didn't you see career women to marry. And if it's cos she has kids that doesn't mean they wouldn't grow cos they will be starting school one day
2)Well men can be raped but when YOU keep quite when being raped then how is that our business or how are we supposed to know
3) If you don't get employed because you are a man then be happy because who would want to work in that kind of place anyways. And if it's really paining you there are FEMALE bosses, apply there, maybe they will give you the job, mtcheeeeeew
4) Are you now jealous of the man who worked for his car or the girl he carried. If it's cos of the man, better get your pathetic ass up, look for a job and buy your own car. And if it's cos of the lady, dude are you for real? What if he carries a girl? Besides haven't you seen ladies driving their OWN cars before, the 1 they worked hard for?!
5) Oh I will tell you why you only have 10 likes, if it's this kind of post you post, I am even surprised you have 10 likes! This is absolutely CRAP!
6)Wait who is forcing you to buy gifts and besides is a gf a must? Are they forcing you?!
7) Oh you don't have to pay the bills if you don't want. Are they forcing you to buy stuffs or what?

Thank God you ended there, what you wrote there was 100% crap, full of unnecessary whinings! Absolutely rubbish. Asking you again
How bitter are you?!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because Am A Man by Taiofil(m): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
Dwise11:

because am a man am looking for a job

Lol..grin
Re: Because Am A Man by Dwise11(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
Taiofil:

Lol..grin
yes ohj
Re: Because Am A Man by Dwise11(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
Taiofil:

Lol..grin
yes ohj
Re: Because Am A Man by CrEaToRmalden(m): 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
After reading such a long p0st, my fingers became too weak to type cry
X'CREATOR™ cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Names Of Those That Will Impregnate And Will Be Impregnated / He Told Me 'I Love Seeing Your Face, Without It I'll Die' / Checkout This Viral Breastfeeding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.