Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,303 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? (40406 Views)

Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched / 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times / What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by dogstyle007(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
dogstyle007:
WRONG TURN 1-5 grin cheesy
i forgot to add Hansel vs. Gretel so love that movie grin
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
Midnight meat train.. smiley
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Just30: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
Chuky
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by LorDBolton(m): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
Abumighty:

Nneka and karishika then were so freaking

azzin ehn i usually had nightmares... sakobi a worthy mention

+ there was this movie where a rich kid and his friends excavated a tomb and stole the jewelries on the dead body, that film was terribly frightening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
I wish to watch the 360° version of
Nightmare on elm Street
Evil dead (the 2013 own)
The omen
The blair witch project
Insidious
Drag me to hell
And Child's play (part 1 only)
On a VR headset.
I'll probably have a heart attack and die and will grace Nairaland's fp. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Abduletudaye(m): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
LorDBolton:

azzin ehn i usually had nightmares... sakobi a worthy mention

+ there was this movie where a rich kid and his friends excavated a tomb and stole the jewelries on the dead body, that film was terribly frightening

Liz benson was the dead lady..
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Abduletudaye(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
Polyphony:
I wish to watch the 360° version of
Nightmare on elm Street
Evil dead (the 2013 own)
The omen
The blair witch project
Insidious
Drag me to hell
And Child's play (part 1 only)
On a VR headset.
I'll probably have a heart attack and die and will grace Nairaland's fp. grin

Lool
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Galactico1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
I love horror movies... I have watched series of horror movies that I dont even get scared of anything horror in the physical...
The one that got me scared the most then was Evil Dead cheesy
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
socrates007:

O man!.The wrong turn movie its just too scary,that is the only thing that have got me stiff scared.The day i watched it back then in the uni.I had to sleep as early as 5 o clock, to avoid the darkness of the nite.
I had phobia for darkness and quiet places for days after watching it
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
LordofNairaland:

All these are slashers. They are not that scary. Come and be my girlfriend for one day, and I will show you stuffs that will stay with you forever.
Uh! Are u a ritualist?
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by ncoolsome(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
sod09:
av dloaded d light out

Thru wat site??pls post the link.thnkz
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Elektra008(f): 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Please nairalanders, can anybody give me good websites to download movies on Android mobile fone?
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Frankaka8(m): 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
1_the last house on the left
2_wrong turn,if u watch dis one u won't sleep
3_Hannibal
4_SAW
5_scream
6_body snatcher
To !mention but a few grin
watchd Wrong turn frm 1-5 (infact it stilll in my lappy). Also SAW 1-7 (in my system) and i hav been sleeping like a baby. I love horror jez because of d suspense.
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
brownhawk:
i can never pay u a visit. did u just list those movies?
I love horror movies,I somehow got used to it,been dat its actually fake characters, my first horror movie was the evil dead grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Frankaka8(m): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
Galactico1:
I love horror movies... I have watched series of horror movies that I dont even get scared of anything horror in the physical...
The one that got me scared the most then was Evil Dead cheesy
well said

1 Like

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by LorDBolton(m): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Abduletudaye:

Liz benson was the dead lady..

damn! yeah you just made the picture clearer . cheesy

those were the days sha , couldnt spend a minute in dark places without feeling some ghost was there grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by harffie(m): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hell Raiser
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Frankaka8:
watchd Wrong turn frm 1-5 (infact it stilll in my lappy). Also SAW 1-7 (in my system) and i hav been sleeping like a baby. I love horror jez because of d suspense.
Wow!its been long I watched wrong turn and twas only part 1&2
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Abduletudaye(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
LorDBolton:

damn! yeah you just made the picture clearer . cheesy

those were the days sha , couldnt spend a minute in dark places without feeling some ghost was there grin grin grin

Hehehehe cheesy..

The Oracle was way worse for me..i was always checking the corners of my ceiling to be sure Obaakiri wasnt spying on me.. grin
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by imoleaye(m): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
Koto aiye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Abduletudaye(m): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
imoleaye:
Koto aiye

Koto Aiye Daaaaaa.... tongue
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by wizalpha(m): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
THE WALKING DEAD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Frankaka8(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Freiden:

Wrong turn wey don reach 8, and guess what, this guy never die
huh!! Are yu f**king kidding me... mehn downloading mode activated, must witness d end of dis movie mehn, cos na part5 i stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Abduletudaye(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Frankaka8:
huh!! Are yu f**king kidding me... mehn downloading mode activated, must witness d end of dis movie mehn, cos na part5 i stop.

Abeg gimme link biko.. angry
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by UjSizzle(f): 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
The only horror film that took sleep away was THE GRUDGE 1,2,3. I can't shout for that film. After it I gave up completely on horror movies. Even The Ring wasn't as disturbing. Evil Dead made me laugh (sorry o).

1 Like

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by lepasharon(f): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
How could anybody like last house on the left and I spit on ur grave undecided
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mama is something else. That movie shooked me Evil Dead Exorcist
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
mithras:
Omg horror movies are awesome!!!! Mehn na airtel and mtn night browsing be that o...make I download some.
Here are some cool ones;

Ouija
A haunted house[this one is funny]
The Exorcist the original 197something
Exorcism of Emily Rose
Haunting in Connecticut 1 and 2
Wrong Turn (1 to 5)
Hostel(1 to something)
Conjuring 1 and 2
Paranormal Activity
Midnight on elm street
Annabelle
Evil Dead
I'll add more if I remember
.guyman abeg where you dey download all this movie??
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by mach7(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Startimes is currently showing Friday the 13th on ST One....#scariestmovies
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by LordOfNaira: 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

Uh! Are u a ritualist?

LOL!!!

No, I am not a ritualist. However, I have scary movies that will scare you more than a ritualist can. And I like to watch my scary movies at night.
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by hakinze00(m): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
Choi these post is for someone like me...I so much love horror movies...I have watched a lot of horror films but let me name a few

1. Nightmare on Elm Street

2. Species series

3. SAW

4. Chukky

5. The exorcist

6. Silent Hill series

7.Poltergeist

8. Paranormal Activity

9.The Sixth Sense

10.Final Destination series

11.Freddy vs Jason(my favorite horror characters

12.Wrong turn

13.Drag me to hell

14 the hills have eyes

15.Scream

16. Evil Dead

17.Jaws

Well those are the ones I can remember for now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Top Ten Reality Tv Shows In Nigeria / 2021 BBNaija Season 6 Shine Ya Eye Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice / Why Do Nigerians Love Efe, BBNaija Housemate, So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.