Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,996 members, 7,835,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? (40455 Views)

Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched / 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times / What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Adiwana: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
Evil dead(Original) of 197something not latest evil dead.Mehn,if u talk say u no dey fear,watch that movie alone for night

1 Like

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by formular123triol(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ayamatanga and Witches!
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by CaptainCodes(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
Abduletudaye:

Loooool.... grin

Honestly bro, bone big boy.. that movie..?
Put on earpiece, watch it the whole length. I guarantee you, absurd thoughts at least for 2 straight days..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Newton8(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
Katyusha:
The Grudge part 3.

The only TRUE scary movie mentioned so far... You need something scary right, go and see GRUDGE 1...2 and 3 can follow if you still have the courage!
Others....
Residence Evil II
Milo
The Hills have eyes 1,2...,
Land of the Living Dead

...and the others mentioned so far!

Trends of a horror movie that determines how scary they will be;

Ghost Retaliation, Exorcism, Paranormal activities, Zombies, Serial Killers, and Human Retaliation!

#Modified
How will I forget 28 days later ...if you can watch that without shivering.... lipsrsealed
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by vicben27(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
horror movies dnt scare me dy ar my favourite

1 Like

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Ngokafor(f): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
...The Exorcism of Emily Rose,The Conjuring(1 and 2),The Amytsville Horror,The Grudge...gosh!!

...Not a fan of horror movies anymore,.i cant shout.
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Adiwana: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
bigpicture001:
...I wonder y ppl list films as evil dead,wrong turn,saw,chigago chainsaw masacar,final destinations nd a whole lot of childish scary movies...does movies are all abt costume nd determination to make u fear.d real scary movies are dox, not trying to scare u,but seriously scary...e.g the exorcism of Emily rose.its a tru like story if u think u have guts watch by 10pm let's see Hw We'l u'l fare
Guy,final destination ain't scary one bit.just a casual film that you even see what's gonna happen before it happens.Xteristics of Scary movies is suspense which the movie doesn't possess. But watch the first evil dead&if u no fear,make I die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
I don't get scared when watching horror movies.
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by byvan03: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
Final destination.
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Adiwana: 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
TheOtherRoom:

EVIL DEAD..... non can beat DAT movie
I swear
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by sade1994(f): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
O. P
God bless you for this thread...
Scary movies are my favorite....

But plz try and see insidious 1 and 2....don't really like 3...
Insidious is my all time favorite. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by eyekaynoble: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
The Omen 1, 2 & 3,
Dominion ,
Jeruzalem ,
Salem's lot,
Pet Sematary ,
The hills have eyes,
Hell raiser,
Dagon,
Wishmaster ,
Bless the child ,
Children of the corn,
Jeepers creepers 1&2,
etc

1 Like

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by fippycbk(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
amaboy06:
Abeg who satys in Port Harcourt i ll like to collect these movies if u have them

Please contact me when you have them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Abduletudaye(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
CaptainCodes:

Honestly bro, bone big boy.. that movie..?
Put on earpiece, watch it the whole length. I guarantee you, absurd thoughts at least for 2 straight days..

If i hear! Anyway, thats the effect of horror movies..

I recall when i watched ordinary blade, i dream say i dey disintegrate!! cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by OlujobaSamuel: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
i dont have any jare, i can watch them anytime of the day, the one i watched most is SAW(all versions) and not scary. i watvhed one too, Terror Monster, i see them as comedy. i watched one Zombie movie too, all of dem na dead only about two or so humans stranded amongst the dead
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Palmerbarry: 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
1. Evil Dead 2. SAW 3. Hell Raiser
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Adiwana: 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
Segadem:
The first time I watched the EVIL DEAD most of us who watch the movie together couldn't sleep up to three days (that should be 1988 or 1989) ...and I long for the film to watch there after, but it was a big surprise to me after I watch it again in year 2000+ and I found that many scary things in that movie have been removed
I swear. Watched it in the afternoon with My friends.We were around 6 and damn,everybody was scared to death

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by simontosy(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
THE WALKING DEAD

1 Like

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Abduletudaye(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
Adiwana:

I swear. Watched it in the afternoon with My friends.We were around 6 and damn,everybody was scared to death

I must download it tonight!!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by KillJoy62(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
mine was zombie the flesh eaters. back then even there music wld scare the hell out of u. watched it as a kid in the 80s it was my favorite. until one day I came back from school nd inserted d video cassette only to find out dat my mum has cleaned it and recorded Gazaab (jaamunaaa) cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by LordOfNaira: 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
ebohstepn:
have u watched the part 2 of the grudge? U will love

I have watched all the Grudge parts. If I tell you the rate at which I watch horror movies, you will be shocked.

1 Like

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Divay22(f): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
cry Wrong turn (that couldn't make me sleep)
Mummy,not scary though,but i felt somehow.
Snake girl (Hahahaha)
Hannibal
That will be all for now, ladies and gentlemen.
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
LordofNairaland:

I have watched all the Grudge parts. If I tell you the rate at which I watch horror movies, you will be shocked.

Hmmmmm some some sha......I do watch my during the day to avoid bad dreams
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Ngokafor(f): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ezionye:
I have a friend who watches horror movies and he behaves somehow undecided

Well I watched drag me to hell and exorcism of Emily rose or something like that

And am never watching any horror movie again

..Exorcism of Emily Rose takes the cake for me..I cant stand horror movies now.

..I am not surprised your friend acts funny cos watching too many horrir movies pollutes the soul.

1 Like

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Palmerbarry: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mhn.. forever n ever, na EVIL DEAD go forever dey lead. but make una no forget Nigerian AGBARANLA oo, dat yoruba film seff dey scary too o.

1 Like

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by LordOfNaira: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
ebohstepn:

Hmmmmm some some sha......I do watch my during the day to avoid bad dreams

Day? I enjoy my horror movies at night. That is the best time to enjoy a really good horror movie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by rakabuba001(m): 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
As a kid choki ni o...baby yen terrorise mi gan!
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Day? I enjoy my horror movies at night. That is the best time to enjoy a really good horror movie.

Not me ooo
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by teemanbastos(m): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
LaideOyebade:
Agbaranla grin
kikikiki....ayamatanga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by curvilicious: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
vicben27:
horror movies dnt scare me dy ar my favourite

You lie!
If you take out d camera and believe they are real you'll be scared to death

I personally hate to watch movies wt d thot that they are movies. Watch like its real
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Divinerace(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
TheOtherRoom:
Evil Dead embarassed cry EVIL DEAD
is that a nigerian film?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by LordHiffy(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
bestspoke:
wait let me try and remember
There are many of them
#Crimsonpeak #Transit - not really an horror film, but the suspense is scary
Lol. I do that wella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha / Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' / Alec Baldwin Fatally Shoots Woman With Prop Gun On Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.