Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS (13377 Views)

COAS Buratai Pictured Testing His Physical Fitness At NA Obstacle Course(photos / Nigerian Navy To Use 'made In Aba' Shoes, Uniforms / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by eherbal(m): 9:50am On Dec 10, 2016
God bless you bro.
mamaafrik:
Oya look toward nnewi for ur alpha jets too,u may be surprised at the end of the day.home is always homely homely
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2016
I'm not out of camp yet, but my made in aba jungle boots I've worn only thrice is now a total mess.
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by grownaira: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2016
Good gesture
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by Osgilliat(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2016
legendte:
Buhari is stylishly trying to penetrate the east because of 2019.
While this is politics in a good way, we have to be very careful not to fall for this.
The president doesn't like us and he can't change that.
We have to stand our ground before they deceive a few gullible ones with this and finish us after 2019.
I still repeat it that Igbos should not regret the support we gave Jonathan. We used that to warn people in the future. We spoke with one voice and we shall continue to speak with one voice.
Igbo kwenu

The one thing I like most about igbos is that they always speak with one voice even when they are wrong! Kudos to una!!

2 Likes

Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by Rilwayne001: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2016
FriendChoice:

We have the army. Kwara kogi will forever be North. What God has put together.

Hahaha grin grin i laugh in Swahili. I pray Nigeria never breaks but if it eventually did, trust me SW owns Kwara tongue

2 Likes

Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by mildteddy(m): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2016
LasgidyPort:
NA army is patronising Aba products.

NA army is patronising IVM.

FRSC is patronising IVM.

This is good. Can we just all get along and stop all these unnecessary suspicion syndrome.

Lol.
We all know what the FG is doing. From an eastern perspective, The FGs relationship with the West has never been better.

But then we know where our loyalty lies.
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by oyeb15: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2016
At least it will be a good job for bloggers as they will capture our military men wearing torn and faded uniform, caps like DAT of palmwine tappers , worn out shoes , broken belts etc The quality ones will be presented for sampling while the fake ones will be sent to d military. NYSC kit is a typical example.
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2016
khalifahsparkles:
I'm not out of camp yet, but my made in aba jungle boots I've worn only thrice is now a total mess.

The ones they buy from China is a total mess too, and to think that China has seen many years of industrial revolutions, we'd stick to Aba until we begin to get it right. Develop that mindset too, think if how to improve local products to match international standards as a graduate. It's necessary for our survival as a people.

3 Likes

Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by Undisputed001(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2016
legendte:
While this is politics in a good way, we have to be very careful not to fall for this.
We have to stand our ground before they deceive a few gullible ones with this and finish us after 2019.
I still repeat it that Igbos should not regret the support we gave Jonathan. We used that to warn people in the future. We spoke with one voice and we shall continue to speak with one voice.
Igbo kwenu

Does he need the Igbos to win 2019.
Does Igbos like him.
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by rabazamba: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2016
Osgilliat:

The one thing I like most about igbos is that they always speak with one voice even when they are wrong! Kudos to una!!

Indeed!
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by legendte(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2016
ironheart:
appreciation does not kill a man. The one u sing his praise too well did nothing for you.
Do you know the number of Igbos in the army currently just because of the appointment of General Ihejirika?
Do you know what we gained because of his auto policy? Do you know that we gained extra University of technology? Do you know what it was to travel through ore? Do you know how many Igbos that got appointment through the appointment of captain Emmanuel Iheanacho in the ministry of special duty?
If you don't know please STFU
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Hahaha grin grin i laugh in Swahili. I pray Nigeria never breaks but if it eventually did, trust me SW owns Kwara tongue

grin grin If the unwanted happen, you will cry in Swahili

If they born SW well, let dem come collect tam. Trust me North is Indivisible.

1 Like

Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by papauju(m): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2016
PointZerom:
Why always Aba, Igbos will be forming big now. The Army should help the west recover KWARA STATE from Housa Fulani it is long overdue.
that is the work of your state governor that you voted to power to rule you, go and tell him
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by legendte(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2016
Undisputed001:

Does he need the Igbos to win 2019.
Does Igbos like him.
Time will tell.
South West was irrelevant in the 2011 game but a deciding factor in 2015.
You will appreciate the block vote of South East in 2019 when two northern candidates are vying for the presidency.
Even if we don't decide it, it's better to completely oppose who is anti Igbo.
Not that we hate the north. We supported OBJ in 1999 to 2007. We supported Yaradua who is from the same zone with Buhari in 2007. Have you paused to ask yourself why we don't and won't support Buhari.
He is a bigot and secondly, incompetent.
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by legendte(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2016
koladebrainiac:

You don already fall. Dummy.

Go to aba now n the family buhari has touched.

Jonathan didnt do this dyring his time. Yet yoy guys voted for him

Who is dummy now
Jonathan empowered many in the East. He appointed Ihejirika and many Igbos joined the army. He appointed Iheanacho as special duty minister and many Igbos got appointment through that. His Auto policy helped innoson and Igbo sons. Do you know the value chain? He brought one federal university of technology to Ebonyi state. Do you know how many jobs that would be created by that single act? He uplifted the Enugu airport. He upgraded Alvan ikokwu college. He constructed the dilapidated road in ore where we get stuck during festive seasons.
Finally he didn't kill our peaceful demonstrators and never called us 5%
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by freeborn76(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2016
In the long run, it is the southeast, a region that hates Buhari like a plague that would benefit the most from his government. What an irony!
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by SIRmanjar(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2016
legendte:
Igbo kwenu
I told dem to ask 4 development,presidency or freedom instead of selling shoes and Co to dem.
The bloody notingerz ar very cunny dey will never ever give dem presidency or development but will rather buy army boots ad few tinz from dem.
That's why d yorubas ar smarter dan dem.
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by legendte(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2016
LasgidyPort:

FRSC is patronising IVM.

This is good. Can we just all get along and stop all these unnecessary suspicion syndrome.
Igbos are using Dangote cement.
That IVM is a product of good policy of GEJ.
I won't take these black gifts meaningful until a policy or tangible development is brought to support it.
This is simply a Greek gift from the same man who plans to borrow $30B without a single project in South East.
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by legendte(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2016
freeborn76:
In the long run, it is the southeast, a region that hates Buhari like a plague that would benefit the most from his government. What an irony!
Everything you see us achieving is a product of hardwork and our own creativity. You just can't put Igbo man in a box and expect him to die. Ban rice importation and Igbo man will start growing rice or start trading the available one.

1 Like

Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by Rilwayne001: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2016
FriendChoice:

grin grin If the unwanted happen, you will cry in Swahili

grin grin

If they born SW well, let dem come collect tam. Trust me North is Indivisible.

How can we collect what is already on our hold? Lols. I don't think you know much about Kwara state. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

grin grin

How can we collect what is already on our hold? Lols. I don't think you know much about Kwara state. tongue

Continue to dream. Its a Yoruba Muslim majority state in the North with a Fulani Emir. If you like argue from now till u die. It is a conquered state and so shall it be.

The good thing is: Your argument will not change the fact.

2 Likes

Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by Rilwayne001: 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
FriendChoice:

Continue to dream. Its a Yoruba Muslim majority state in the North with a Fulani Emir.

In the north my foot cheesy cheesy and the fulani emir part.. Lol! That one's just a figure head. The governor is the king of the state and not one Emir and i guess the governor is also a fulani loool grin grin

If you like argue from now till u die. It is a conquered Northern state and so shall it be.

The British also conquered Nigeria, i guess they are still here claiming Nigeria is part of the UK grin grin tongue

The good thing is: Your argument will not change the fact.

Yes, my argument is the fact and nothing will change it. cool

3 Likes

Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

In the north my foot cheesy cheesy and the fulani emir part.. Lol! That one's just a figure head. The governor is the king of the state and not one Emir and i guess the governor is also a fulani loool grin grin

The British also conquered Nigeria, i guess they are still here claiming Nigeria is part of the UK grin grin tongue

Yes, my argument is the fact and nothing will change it. cool

OK Sir. I don't want to continue with this arguement when its clearly visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. Even the governor has pledged his full alliance to the north. If the unwanted happen u will be surprise. And you will definitely cry in Swahili. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by UuzbaGuuzba: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
This man makes equipment for the US army as well. I commend the Nigerian Army for looking inwards.

Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by ianSweet(f): 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
Later igbos will be crying that all Nigerians hate them when we all patronize their businesses. Smh
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by emmylet5000(m): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
PointZerom:
Why always Aba, Igbos will be forming big now. The Army should help the west recover KWARA STATE from Housa Fulani it is long overdue.
hahahahahahahaahahhaahh, guy u be real comedian
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by Tokety7: 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
LasgidyPort:

FRSC is patronising IVM.

Really....... But fools continue to say that Buhari hates anything ibotic
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by Tokety7: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
legendte:

Igbos are using Dangote cement.
That IVM is a product of good policy of GEJ.
I won't take these black gifts meaningful until a policy or tangible development is brought to support it.
This is simply a Greek gift from the same man who plans to borrow $30B without a single project in South East.

Even if Buhari cut off Aishas head for ur sake, u will never be satisfied. Good riddance to what u think.
Buhari will do what Buhari wants to do. U and ur kind can't stop his eventual win in 2019 if he chooses to run again. U didnt succeed when he wasn't an incumbent, u will and can never succeed now that he is.

1 Like

Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by dfrost: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
PointZerom:

So Hausa Fulanis are not Nigerians? People can stay and live wherever they want please. So in this time of technological breakthroughs and Internet space, you want to be marking physical boundaries? Let that issue be and let's embrace love. Most of my fam dey there abeg.
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by kettle84(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
ogunsj:
your votes are irrelevant. without you people he won and without you people he will again. you people should be grateful he is patronising you with all the hates that are coming from you people. silly thing.
many northerners are regretting voting Buhari.

None says 'said baba' it is only people from the west that keep supporting a man who dumped TINUBU and co and threw Nigeria into recession bringing pains and hunger on Nigerians.

Believe me,The SE SS,NC,and reasonable Northerners will speak with one voice to vote a reasonable candidate against Buhari in 2019 until then shall we see the power of your vote.
Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by rabex123(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
legendte:
Igbo kwenu

1 Like

Re: Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS by legendte(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tokety7:

Even if Buhari cut off Aishas head for ur sake, u will never be satisfied. Good riddance to what u think.
Buhari will do what Buhari wants to do. U and ur kind can't stop his eventual win in 2019 if he chooses to run again. U didnt succeed when he wasn't an incumbent, u will and can never succeed now that he is.
Afonja or Amajiri please have you eaten today?
Nobody is trying to measure success here because I know we are the most successful in the country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May / Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds / "James Nwafor Is Not Charles Soludo's CSO" - Soludo Media Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.