Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Akinbowa Adeolu, Student With The Highest Number Of Prizes At OAU's Convocation - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Akinbowa Adeolu, Student With The Highest Number Of Prizes At OAU's Convocation (31077 Views)

Countries with the highest number of International Students in the United States / Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria / Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinbowa Adeolu, Student With The Highest Number Of Prizes At OAU's Convocation by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
Congrats Dr Adeolu Akinbowa, we attended thesame secondary school back then in Idanre, Ondo state. More success to come ur way ijn
Re: Akinbowa Adeolu, Student With The Highest Number Of Prizes At OAU's Convocation by deltateam: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
Op save us the time. Simply calculate how much in naira all those awards are worth in physical cash.

Abi na wood my guy wan chop?
Re: Akinbowa Adeolu, Student With The Highest Number Of Prizes At OAU's Convocation by ismart: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
9jaBloke:

...& lose it just as fast.
#easy come; easy go
you think all of them are stupid?
Re: Akinbowa Adeolu, Student With The Highest Number Of Prizes At OAU's Convocation by femimike1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Name checkers ?? Where una dey grin. Your papa cheesy. Your real father grin
Afonja making us proud since 1500

1 Like

Re: Akinbowa Adeolu, Student With The Highest Number Of Prizes At OAU's Convocation by 9jaBloke: 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
ismart:
you think all of them are stupid?

It transcends wisdom/stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Akinbowa Adeolu, Student With The Highest Number Of Prizes At OAU's Convocation by ismart: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
9jaBloke:

It transcends wisdom/stupidity.
May be when you see one with 4 house, hotel and movement of his siblings to US, you will understand that some are really business minded and know what's up. Dude is a snake! cool
Re: Akinbowa Adeolu, Student With The Highest Number Of Prizes At OAU's Convocation by notoriousbabe: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lala na your mate be dat o,you dey here dey ban people on top of nothing tongue tongue tongue
Re: Akinbowa Adeolu, Student With The Highest Number Of Prizes At OAU's Convocation by lumidey2013(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
Am happy for the Efiko. The Guy prepping GSF Oau, Idanre and Ondo state at large
Re: Akinbowa Adeolu, Student With The Highest Number Of Prizes At OAU's Convocation by 9jaBloke: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
ismart:
May be when you see one with 4 house, hotel and movement of his siblings to US, you will understand that some are really business minded and know what's up. Dude is a snake! cool
I don't think there's anything left for me to see as far as this subject goes. In every profession, there are Rookies and there are Retired Generals. Take my advice and resist the lure of this one padner.
" Karma offers no menu...you get served what you deserve."

3 Likes

Re: Akinbowa Adeolu, Student With The Highest Number Of Prizes At OAU's Convocation by ismart: 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
9jaBloke:

I don't think there's anything left for me to see as far as this subject goes. In every profession, there are Rookies and there are Retired Generals. Take my advice and resist the lure of this one padner.
" Karma offers no menu...you get served what you deserve."
I am not one, but I have seen enough. Karma hasn't caught up with your Nigerian Thiefing politicians,why?
Re: Akinbowa Adeolu, Student With The Highest Number Of Prizes At OAU's Convocation by 9jaBloke: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
ismart:
I am not one, but I have seen enough. Karma hasn't caught up with your Nigerian Thiefing politicians,why?

Sooner or later. Karma has no deadline.

Btw, I didn't state that you were one. Always read between the lines.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akinbowa Adeolu, Student With The Highest Number Of Prizes At OAU's Convocation by olusola11: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
I celebrate you Oga Deolu... I remember all the Academic subgroup meetings we had back then.
And one thing that amaze me about him is His Humility... Greater and higher places ahead
Re: Akinbowa Adeolu, Student With The Highest Number Of Prizes At OAU's Convocation by kulumo: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Plus the Boy is from Idanre, Ondo -State. Congratulations your Doc.
Re: Akinbowa Adeolu, Student With The Highest Number Of Prizes At OAU's Convocation by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Afonjas
Re: Akinbowa Adeolu, Student With The Highest Number Of Prizes At OAU's Convocation by Xpol: 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
Let me tell u little story abt him he is from idanre local government area of ondo state.He attended saint Andrew's pry schl Alade Idanre later to Ebun Ogunyimika secondary school where he had the best result in both waec and neco with parallel distinctions.the only course he desired to study was medicine but unfortunately he didn't reach the cut off mark so he has to go for biochem but he never gv up so the second year he wrote another jamb and scored above the cut off mark this made him start again from 100 level as a medical student..... Wonder how i know all this?He's My brother.then if i took his note from him, any question i asked from it he wld definitely gave me d correct ansa.after secondary schl(though i finished b4 him) while i ws pursuing a dream to work,save and travel abroad he was busy pursuing medicine n surgery today he's a doctor but me i con write my dubai experience for nairaland lol

1 Like

Re: Akinbowa Adeolu, Student With The Highest Number Of Prizes At OAU's Convocation by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:
grin grin grin grin
U ll be sweet 2 taste ooo cheesy
Re: Akinbowa Adeolu, Student With The Highest Number Of Prizes At OAU's Convocation by linearity: 1:53am On Dec 11, 2016
Most of the awards are repetitive, redundant and merely emphasize the fact that, he is the best overall graduating student.

It goes without saying that, if one is the overall best graduating student, he/she will also have to be the best in most of his/her courses.
Re: Akinbowa Adeolu, Student With The Highest Number Of Prizes At OAU's Convocation by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:13am On Dec 11, 2016
very well...mine is loading too
Re: Akinbowa Adeolu, Student With The Highest Number Of Prizes At OAU's Convocation by chimeziedickson: 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
Big congrats,datz a gr8 feat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Michael Arimanwa, Rector Of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri / Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 / Two UNILORIN Students Get Merrill Lynch Appointments!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.