Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Divorce Or Patience, Which Do You Recommend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Divorce Or Patience, Which Do You Recommend? (707 Views)

What Perfume Would You Recommend For People Traveling This Xmas?? / Moving On Sexually After Divorce Or Breakup / What Perfume Can You Recommend For A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce Or Patience, Which Do You Recommend? by MegaBossEntz: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2016
What will you do or suggest in a situation like this?

A young guy and young lady have been married for 6years with no child. You know how the Nigerian tradition is, there has been really big pressure on the Lady by the guys mother. They have pushed the guy to sleep with various women outside his marriage, but no pregnancy came out of it and they now discovered that the fault is actually from the guy and not the Lady.
To avoid shame the guys parents are now pleading with the Lady to secretly get pregnant with another man so that they save the marriage.

What will you advise the Lady to do in this situation?
Re: Divorce Or Patience, Which Do You Recommend? by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 10, 2016
i dont know....cos am nt married yet.... cheesy grin
Re: Divorce Or Patience, Which Do You Recommend? by gabinogem(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2016
A patient mind rules the world wink
Re: Divorce Or Patience, Which Do You Recommend? by falconey(m): 11:53am On Dec 10, 2016
Nollywood production
Re: Divorce Or Patience, Which Do You Recommend? by naughtyboy7(m): 11:53am On Dec 10, 2016
what nonsense?? anyway let me book space first ayam coming
Re: Divorce Or Patience, Which Do You Recommend? by MegaBossEntz: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2016
gabinogem:

Don't forget the guy actually can't get any woman pregnant. So it's just a miracle that is required to help his condition.
Re: Divorce Or Patience, Which Do You Recommend? by IncredibleJoe(m): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
sadDivorce.....
Re: Divorce Or Patience, Which Do You Recommend? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
There are lotsa kids out there who need a home.
The easiest thing to do is just adopt a child...or children.
Finito.
Re: Divorce Or Patience, Which Do You Recommend? by balanceofterror1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2016

Re: Divorce Or Patience, Which Do You Recommend? by gabinogem(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
MegaBossEntz:

Don't forget the guy actually can't get any woman pregnant. So it's just a miracle that is required to help his condition.
Miracle always has its ways of favouring the patient mind...everything good certainly will come at the appropriate time.
Re: Divorce Or Patience, Which Do You Recommend? by Tallesty1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
gabinogem:
Nah lie.

Don't let people fool you with the idea that the patient dog eat the biggest bone.

Because nah the sharp sharp Dogs eat the flesh.
Re: Divorce Or Patience, Which Do You Recommend? by gabinogem(m): 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
Nah lie.

Don't let people fool you with the idea that the patient dog eat the biggest bone.

Because nah the sharp sharp Dogs eat the flesh.
Stop misconstruing thyself Mr.
Re: Divorce Or Patience, Which Do You Recommend? by naijaboiy: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
They should both adopt a child or divorce so the lady can marry another man and have kids before menopause comes knocking.
Re: Divorce Or Patience, Which Do You Recommend? by bettercreature(m): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sibeal:
There are lotsa kids out there who need a home.
The easiest thing to do is just adopt a child...or children.
Finito.
Adopted kids are not the same as your biological kids
Re: Divorce Or Patience, Which Do You Recommend? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
bettercreature:
Adopted kids are not the same as your biological kids
The best is to be patient and make sure you check more about the past of the wife if she was one wayward lady or she is just unfortunate
Check if its unexplained infertility or she has tampered with her reproductive anything in the past

Why am I not surprised that you think the wife is the one who's to blame..?
wayward?
unfortunate?
unexplained infertility?
Go through the write-up once again,will you?

The man is the one with the problem!
Re: Divorce Or Patience, Which Do You Recommend? by bettercreature(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sibeal:

Why am I not surprised that you think the wife is the one who's to blame..?
wayward?
unfortunate?
unexplained infertility?
Go through the write-up once again,will you?

The man is the one with the problem!
You are right! in this case i will advice the lady to divorce right away
I dont think there will ever be a solution if a man has infertility problem for more than 5years
Infact failure to divorce is very dangerious as the man will soon contact deadly diseases while trying to impregnate different kind of ladies and probably infect the innocent wife
Re: Divorce Or Patience, Which Do You Recommend? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
bettercreature:
You are right! in this case i will advice the lady to divorce right away
I dont think there will ever be a solution if a man has infertility problem for more than 5years
Infact failure to divorce is very dangerious as the man will soon contact deadly diseases while trying to impregnate different kind of ladies and probably infect the innocent wife

I see.

(1) (Reply)

Why Girls Live Longer Than Guys! / For Ladies / I'm an Oliver Twist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.