Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Uber and Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) partner to provide Access to - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uber and Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) partner to provide Access to (12904 Views)

Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Pilot Scheme - Apply Now / New Jobs At Coca-cola, P&G, Lagos State Employment Trust Fund,genesis Group, Etc / Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Graduate Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber and Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) partner to provide Access to by RichDad1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
eleshin:

What's the 400 naira for? What is base fare?
I suggest you go through your riders app properly to know how Uber pricing works.
Re: Uber and Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) partner to provide Access to by RichDad1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mopolchi:
intelligent man hope you have picked a form to participate in the program. Good luck to you.
Stop all these ignorant talk.
You don't need any form to drive on Uber.
You need to signup. And it's free of charge. cool cool
Re: Uber and Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) partner to provide Access to by DaCharis2016: 2:55am On Dec 12, 2016
RichDad1:

E pain you like this?
Well, FYI, I've got vehicles on Uber and I'm loving it. cheesy cheesy

BTW, if anyone is interested in driving Uber on Uber, yi can contact me.
IT'S FREE OF CHARGE

Am interested pls, as I had already done the test and waiting for a partner I can drive his /her car.

How can we meet?
Re: Uber and Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) partner to provide Access to by DaCharis2016: 3:17am On Dec 12, 2016
Pls Op could u help in moving my request to the FrontLine, as I just did an Aptitude Test with uber and awaiting partner who I can be driving his/her car?
Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Uber and Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) partner to provide Access to by hollowpot15684(m): 7:37am On Dec 13, 2016
texazzpete:

See, This is why you should never have dropped out of school.

There truly are none so blind as those who will not see!

here is one of those Nigerian youths who believed school is the step to achievement. you are broken and your mind is crippled.

My B.sc Computer science is here with me and I'm not planning to use this goddanm certificate..

So its better you look out of your fucking box and see the greater potentials in yourself, don't see potentials in a driving Job ok, even if you are a goddanm Illiterate .
Re: Uber and Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) partner to provide Access to by texazzpete(m): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2016
hollowpot15684:

here is one of those Nigerian youths who believed school is the step to achievement. you are broken and your mind is crippled.

My B.sc Computer science is here with me and I'm not planning to use this goddanm certificate..

So its better you look out of your fucking box and see the greater potentials in yourself, don't see potentials in a driving Job ok, even if you are a goddanm Illiterate .

This is a classic case of multiple personality disorder? Because here's a topic you opened where you went crying about being a dropout

https://www.nairaland.com/2630813/pls-advice-should-he-stop

Also here's your post asking people for where you can study Mechanical Engineering
https://www.nairaland.com/2378335/what-south-west-private-university
Pls can anyone help on information of any south west private university I can study Mechanical Engineering.
And also the tuition fee.

Yet here you are, sneering about the value of a University education and looking down on Uber drivers while lying about having a Bsc in Computer Engineering.

By all means, cling to your wretched, lying existence!

3 Likes

Re: Uber and Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) partner to provide Access to by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
texazzpete:

This is a classic case of multiple personality disorder? Because here's a topic you opened where you went crying about being a dropout

Also here's your post asking people for where you can study Mechanical Engineering

Yet here you are, sneering about the value of a University education and looking down on Uber drivers while lying about having a Bsc in Computer Engineering.

Wicked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Uber and Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) partner to provide Access to by hollowpot15684(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
texazzpete:

Oh my goodness, time is really on your side.

You really need UBER truly, I owe u no explanation on those post. But I say keep digging mehn. There are still more post which I wrote that you still need to find and when you see them don't forget to insert the links too... And I have also made some comments in respect of people and saying it like it's me... Go ahead eagle, find them all you are the Prince of Persia.
Re: Uber and Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) partner to provide Access to by ofohchinaka: 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
You get lazy/stressed walking to the road to wait for a taxi or you want to hire/book a cool ride at an affordable price in Port Harcourt? Pamdrive is here just for U!!! you can book a drive on their friendly app(Pamdrive tru playstore) or you give a fast call-08099904443. It's a pleasure, driving you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crazy People Wanted. / Nigerian Air Force Nationwide Recruitment For Direct Short Services Cadet (DSSC) / 7 Ways To Stay Motivated When You're Looking For A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.