Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom (42065 Views)

Section Of Senator Wamakko's Building Collapses In Sokoto. Photos / Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS / Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses, Over 50 Dead (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by promzyphyno(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
falconey:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/breaking-gov-udom-escapes-death-as-church-building-collapses/

So because udom escaped the collapse it is not a major tragedy abi??...!!! Do u knw the numbers of life lost in that building today??

I give God all d praise for helping me escape unhurt
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by Oletubo(m): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
“Many people are buried under the debris as emergency workers continue rescue exercise,” he said."

The lifes of all that were trapped were not important but that of a governor who was not there.
Why are we like this?
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by sirmelody(m): 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
angeltolly:
I came here to see how the Governor Jumped out of the building like James Bond angry

They need to check the reason for the collapse. Don't say it's devil's work o. Investigate thoroughly. God be with the family of people involved.
na wah o. D man no jump him no even fly nd yet they say him escape death.
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by MozB: 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
hmmm.. Very shocking news. I felt bad when i heard this. May the souls of those that died as a result of this crash rest in peace. May GOD help his people.
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by Adamadam: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
lyterydim:
Nigerians bloggers will I said are unprofessional,
All was it for the purpose of generating traffic,

The headline though,
I actually came here to see the rescue team digging out
The governor and other casualties from the building.
On point, I wonder how Governor Udom escaped death from a venue he was yet to arrive.
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by MozB: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
lyterydim:

Nigerians bloggers will I said are unprofessional,
All was it for the purpose of generating traffic,

The headline though,
I actually came here to see the rescue team digging out
The governor and other casualties from the building.

oga sir, criticize your english before you criticize bloggers. Which better headline will suit this update? Did the governor not escape death by not arriving on time?
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by wine4dguy: 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
ekems2017:
My Governor cannot die. But I wonder why is it the sAme day he went there that the building collapse? Why did it not collapse yesterday when people were not there.?
Forced vibration due to large population can trigger its fall from my perspective
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by Noblepeace: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
where is the Governor in the pictures?
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by tbliss22(m): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
hmmmm...... so many things are actually hidden from the physical eyes!!
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by chiraqDemon(m): 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
And somebody told me it was spiritual and i was just looking at her like shey d stupid engineer that handled the construction is now a spirit shey.....they will tell ppl to worship in such rickety structure that "God" will protect them.....let me not insult anybody's God here
Im juat happy nobody i kno directly was involved
Heard my friend's mom was there n im still tryna get info if she survived...worst is that d guy lost his dad last year
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by DeBlessedOne(m): 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
And some people will be rushing der to loot property.
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by felinko(m): 2:03am On Dec 11, 2016
God! may dea soul rest in peace
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 11, 2016
Sunnymatey:
This days most churches boost of building architectural master-piece with large capacity without a single column to support the roof. Its high time relevant bodies begin to look into church building with regards to their designs. Some claimed the designed is revealed to them by God Himself, but God is never an authur of confusion, He can't give you a design that will collapse.
pls tell all these atheist
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by brojoshua: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
The false prophets whose lives have been wasted by Satan because of unbelief have also gone out to waste the lives of many of their followers (who also have false faith in Christ and believe in these false prophets or pastors) physically now and they shall all be wasted forever in hell on the Day of judgment. These false pastors, who have been fed for destruction, by Satan, are also feeding others or their followers (those who believe in them and in their gods) for destruction, many of them physical destruction, and all of them for everlasting destruction in hell on the Day of judgment. Because these followers listen to lies of the false prophets. The world of God says, "Thus says the Lord my God, "Feed the flock for slaughter, whose owners slaughter them and feel no guilt; those who sell them say, Blessed be the Lord, for I am rich;and their shepherds do not pity them. Zech. 11:5. These false pastors became rich by taken from their followers and are wasting their lives, wasting many of them.
But let not all other false christains in other false churches or camps, that are well built and are not falling and killing anyone because their false prophets and leaders are very wise or wiser and more crafty than those whose churches have fallen, rejoice that such things have not happened to them nor suppose these were worse sinners than all the others, because they suffered such things? No, but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.
And let the followers of the false prophets believe in Christ Jesus and God will save them and they will know the truth and the truth will make them free and they will no more be deceived by the false prophets, who speak by demons, and be wasted physically and then eternally then. And let anyone who believes among them flee from their midst lest he share of their punishment.
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by qualityalone: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
Does that structure have any blockwork? Any concrete pillars?

yea. what failed was the roof

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix / Meet President Tinubu's Special Advisers / Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.