Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom (42064 Views)

Section Of Senator Wamakko's Building Collapses In Sokoto. Photos / Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS / Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses, Over 50 Dead (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by bonechamberlain(m): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
Udom that ur jazz strong wella sad

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by domopps(m): 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
Thank God for God!

Cheeeeers
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by NairaMaster1(m): 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sunnymatey:
This days most churches boost of building architectural master-piece with large capacity without a single column to support the roof. Its high time relevant bodies begin to look into church building with regards to their designs. Some claimed the designed is revealed to them by God Himself, but God is never an authur of confusion, He can't give you a design that will collapse.

The ones that said God revealed to them has not experienced this I guess?
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by Theoritical(m): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
recievesense:

may you loose yours soon
i can spot fools from afar when i site them... ur moniker depicts ur character...
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by NairaMaster1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
VcStunner:
Terrible

Am waiting for that over-zealous Christian brethren that will come to tell us how the dead are heading straight for heaven.
It's an unfortunate thing. And I hope the authorities that regulate public buildings such as that will dutifully do their jobs!
Why set such trap and go unpunished because you are some Bishop

Who has ever told you that? Except in your religion.
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by nwakaibeya1: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Prayer is key# Pray and tell the mantle of GOD to move with the cutlass of heaven and all the weapons of heaven and invade every evil church that you must have entered knowingly or unknowingly that the kingdom of heaven should slaughter to death every evil church members and put them on chain from heaven Pray and tell the Mantle of GOD to slaughter to death any evil man of God that has hands in your prosperity and decieving you and prophesying evil that appear real, that the mantle should expose and disgrace them and put them on chain from heaven for you to be set free, for example evil prophets ,evil pastors,evil evangelist,evil elders ,evil apostles,evil bishops,evil deacons,evil deaconesses,evil reverend fathers that God should turn their honours to disgrace for you to see them with your two naked eyes in Jesuschrist mighty name we pray AMEN&AMEN

pray and tell the mantle of GOD concerning every hidden ,evil world upon your life,such as evil marine world,spiritual husband,spiritual wife,tell the mantle to strike them to death and put them on chain

Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by princejones(m): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
So sad at this time,may those with injures receive their perfect healing in Jesus Name ,Amen
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by qualityalone: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
I am in akwa ibom right now. the thing no funny at all..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by VcStunner(m): 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
NairaMaster1:

Who has ever told you that? Except in your religion.
I thank God for your life.... seems you're one of the few that are truly saved from that stupid thought line.
I am not particularly religious bro
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by megacodes: 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
Gov Udom was there at the church...but was pushed out by one of his aid like action film...stop saying he wasn't there wen the incident occurred!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by recievesense: 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
Theoritical:
i can spot fools from afar when i site them... ur moniker depicts ur character...

If you like spot from now till tommorrow you will soon die
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by herald9: 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
ekems2017:
My Governor cannot die. But I wonder why is it the sAme day he went there that the building collapse? Why did it not collapse yesterday when people were not there.?
Vibration caused by giant speakers coupled with the fact that the building was never ready for use.
The foundation was yet to solidify.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by UuzbaGuuzba: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mabelenena:
crySo sad,only God knows why it happened
It's a pity that we Nigerians like to manage. We see black and call it white. I'm very sure anybody could just observe the structure and foresee its collapse. There will be rust and cracks. This thing I'm seeing has no block work. No concrete pillars.
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by UuzbaGuuzba: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
herald9:
Vibration caused by giant speakers coupled with the fact that the building was never ready for use.
The foundation was yet to solidify.
AKA Rush-rush mentality.
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by salveoP(m): 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
ekems2017:
My Governor cannot die. But I wonder why is it the sAme day he went there that the building collapse? Why did it not collapse yesterday when people were not there.?
. Choi! Reasoning of a typical Akwa Ibomite...

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by UuzbaGuuzba: 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
qualityalone:
I am in akwa ibom right now. the thing no funny at all..
Does that structure have any blockwork? Any concrete pillars?
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by Jlow2: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
if u luv ur life in nigeria, keep ur distance from any occasion politicians re invited
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
"In what would have been a major tragedy, Gov. Emmanuel Udom escaped possible death by not arriving on time at a church programme he was suppose to attend in Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State"

So because he was not involved,this is not a "major" tragedy?until the elites are involve in any misharp,the incidence are never considered anything of important.What a slavery/depressive/opressive mentality.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by LastSurvivor11: 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
I still dunno how a man of God can't see impending danger in his imidiate home but claim to see for the whole world..
Hmmm..
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by Marcelinho(m): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
sad
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by DNA9(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Theoritical:
one life loss is no big deal

Are u sure is one life? Dont say wah u dunno
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by ediddem(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chei bro j, Terrible
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by Niyinficient(m): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
If this should happen in a 'saner' society all religious sentiments will b placed aside and u will see comments with respects to d them n fortitude to their love ones...,... But all I see on this thread are stupid, irrational n insensitive comments against the dead n the church.
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by saraki2019(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
Allahu Akbar
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by megareal: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
The Governor was in the church but was rushed out by his PA. He suffered some minor cuts. Most members of his team are hurt. A lot of people are dead and all health personnels have been asked to locate any nearest hospital to help. Blood donations from the public is also called for. Its a terrible and sad situation, the death toll is rising. People are still trapped under the rubble. The commentators here don't really see the picture, its a horrible tragedy. Even children are involved.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by megareal: 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
This are some pictures. Sad indeed.

Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by Mabelenena(f): 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
It's a pity that we Nigerians like to manage. We see black and call it white. I'm very sure anybody could just observe the structure and foresee its collapse. There will be rust and cracks. This thing I'm seeing has no block work. No concrete pillars.
Nigerians dnt value life,this draws my mind to churches holding their service in incomplete buildings,others built with just planks. It makes me wonder if there were forced to start those churches or they set up business centres
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by DonCortino: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
falconey:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/breaking-gov-udom-escapes-death-as-church-building-collapses/

It simply means God did not approve of the coronation.

What else can I say?
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by rozayx5(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
megareal:
This are some pictures. Sad indeed.

this is sad cry
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by AFONJAboiy: 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
Wht abt d Bishop na

im no dey inside d building

Coz una no say anytin abt iim
Re: Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom by defendedvictim(m): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
nwakaibeya1:
Prayer is key# Pray and tell the mantle of GOD to move with the cutlass of heaven and all the weapons of heaven and invade every evil church that you must have entered knowingly or unknowingly that the kingdom of heaven should slaughter to death every evil church members and put them on chain from heaven Pray and tell the Mantle of GOD to slaughter to death any evil man of God that has hands in your prosperity and decieving you and prophesying evil that appear real, that the mantle should expose and disgrace them and put them on chain from heaven for you to be set free, for example evil prophets ,evil pastors,evil evangelist,evil elders ,evil apostles,evil bishops,evil deacons,evil deaconesses,evil reverend fathers that God should turn their honours to disgrace for you to see them with your two naked eyes in Jesuschrist mighty name we pray AMEN&AMEN

pray and tell the mantle of GOD concerning every hidden ,evil world upon your life,such as evil marine world,spiritual husband,spiritual wife,tell the mantle to strike them to death and put them on chain
na wa o, wat kinda spiritual jungle justice be dis na?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed / Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix / Meet President Tinubu's Special Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.