Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,364 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

REVEALED: Latest Stealing Method In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / REVEALED: Latest Stealing Method In Lagos (995 Views)

Grace Ejigu & Eucharia Onyema Aretested For Stealing A Baby In Kastina / Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones / ATM Scam: The New Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: Latest Stealing Method In Lagos by koyen(m): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
cryThis is how far people can go just to steal from you. It may shock lagosians who have not fallen victim yet, but to those who have witnessed this scenario they can testify to this report. Stealing has been a part of Lagos touts at motor parks and bus stops nevertheless they do this then by picking pockets and slicing hand bags open. Modernization has now set in as Touts and hoodlums resulted into using 'juju' rings and 'handkerchiefs'. sad

Testifier who claimed anonymous raised an alarm on a faithful Saturday afternoon at Ikorodu garage, Lagos and another at Ketu market,Lagos; both allerged how the hoodlums would try to engage you in a conversation or atimes claim to know you thereby demanding an handshake which would immediately cause your phone of money to disappear from your pocket.

It sounded awful and unbelievable until I personally experienced it 3 times, one at Ikorodu, Lagos and another at Ketu, Lagos.
It was surprising but i saw a young man didn't know walk up to me looking like a criminal and claimed he knew me thereby demanding an hand-shake. I being confident of my self as a Strong Christian with dynamic abilities opted for the handshake nevertheless as soon as i did i felt a strange thing move from my head to toe as a 'Spiritual alert' i immediately whispered 'Blood of Jesus' then the young man tapped his pocket to confirm the transaction but was surprised that the transaction was declined by a greater power. He then opted for another trick which i recognized easily as a Lagos boy. This as been happening regularly as they try to say something to make them tap or touch any part of your body.

A testifier also claimed that sometimes it would happen as they are just talking with you and you become some relaxed and caught up in the talk.

Please beware and be smart as you reside in Lagos lest you lose your valuables, money or handset.

www.knowefritin.com.ng

1 Share

Re: REVEALED: Latest Stealing Method In Lagos by koyen(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
As true as ever
Re: REVEALED: Latest Stealing Method In Lagos by LordTrezy(m): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
This is true...seen something like that sometimes last year at ketu

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Latest Stealing Method In Lagos by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
So person go shake me and phone go disappear from my pocket and appear for him pocket? Wonderful...
Re: REVEALED: Latest Stealing Method In Lagos by sunkoye: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
I knew the ring would be on black man finger... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Latest Stealing Method In Lagos by xendra: 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
sunkoye:
I knew the ring would be on black man finger... cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: REVEALED: Latest Stealing Method In Lagos by koyen(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
DDeliverer:
So person go shake me and phone go disappear from my pocket and appear for him pocket? Wonderful...

So true o my brother. dats d latest.
Re: REVEALED: Latest Stealing Method In Lagos by drkay(m): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
So handshake is now expensive.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Robbers Breaking Into ATM Machines, Stealing Money Within 70 seconds. / Badoo Group Coming Down To Owode Oninrin, Mile-12 And Ketu / Nnamdi Kanu Remember Jesus Died For Us, Why Did You Run Last Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.