Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Badoo Group Coming Down To Owode Oninrin, Mile-12 And Ketu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Badoo Group Coming Down To Owode Oninrin, Mile-12 And Ketu (995 Views)

END TIME: The Sky Is Allegedly Coming Down To Earth In Kuwait [video] / Mile 12 Boy Pursues SARS With Stones And Bottles From Their Area(Video) / Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badoo Group Coming Down To Owode Oninrin, Mile-12 And Ketu by Joromi1: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2017
The deadly Badoo group has come down to Owode-Oninrin area and might be going to Mile-12 and Ketu soon. Report just got to me now that they struck at the early hours of today in one Anibaba Street at Weight Bridge, killing a family of four.

Please, be careful how you go out and come in if you're living within these areas of Lagos for the sake of your life. May God help us.
Re: Badoo Group Coming Down To Owode Oninrin, Mile-12 And Ketu by Joromi1: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2017
The family is said to have come for a night vigil service in one compound where they met their unfortunate end.

Police at the scene now. I'll tell my informant to send pictures.
Re: Badoo Group Coming Down To Owode Oninrin, Mile-12 And Ketu by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:50am On Jul 04, 2017
Every murder case now will be leveled against baddo
Re: Badoo Group Coming Down To Owode Oninrin, Mile-12 And Ketu by Emescot(m): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2017
Mum is in weigh-bridge just called me now to confirm and she is very very worried, more than she was that i stay in ikorodu myself
Re: Badoo Group Coming Down To Owode Oninrin, Mile-12 And Ketu by Joromi1: 9:18am On Jul 04, 2017
The informer doesn't have the stomach for blood so this is all I can get now. Hopefully, some other detailed thread will emerge today.

Re: Badoo Group Coming Down To Owode Oninrin, Mile-12 And Ketu by Joromi1: 9:19am On Jul 04, 2017
Emescot:
Mum is in weigh-bridge just called me now to confirm and she is very very worried, more than she was that i stay in ikorodu myself
Ikorodu has tightened their security so it's expected they would move on to other areas.
Re: Badoo Group Coming Down To Owode Oninrin, Mile-12 And Ketu by Joromi1: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2017
People are worried.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Remember Jesus Died For Us, Why Did You Run Last Night? / NBM Of Africa, Aka Blackaxe Moves To Empower, Resettle Libya Returnees / Kenya Woman Caught On Video Beating Up A Man Mercilessly Over Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.