Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man (2704 Views)

Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
have you ever asked yourself…what do men gain in a relationship?’ sad

sex? her body? big melons? round ass? cheesy cheesy cheesy

a woman can give any man these things if she wants to, a woman can give a man those things easily but earning her devotion is what she withholds.
we men have become more interested in these things forgetting that there is much more to women than sex and saying sweet words

since i started dating my girl kiss kiss kiss , her intelligence has tot me alot, opened my eyes to things i have never noticed before
the most valuable thing you can ever get from a woman is her complete devotion

what do i mean? grin grin grin grin grin grin

she listens to you. not hear, listens kiss
she believes in you
she respects you
she adores and cherishes you
she does things that you never imagined possible
she will never allow you to lack anything
she will go out of her way to make you happy
sex isnt just bodies colliding but souls smashing

every girl will give you words and sex but her devotion cheesy never, devotion is more than trust its believe, its like us and God its strong like an attachment and that is what you should aspire for in a woman if you really love her

sex and love i can boldly say is not the most important thing in relationship, have you seen a woman light up at the mention of your name? its beautiful i swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by Tafari1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
Good
Re: The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tafari1:
Good
ur good resemble mark for report card grin
Re: The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by Tafari1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
judefcc:
ur good resemble mark for report card grin
Keep it up! I'm never know you could create something sensible cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tafari1:
Keep it up! I'm never know you could create something sensible cheesy
tongue in cheek cheesy cheesy
Re: The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by jashar(f): 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
smiley
Re: The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
its like us and God its strong like an attachment and that is what you should aspire for in a woman if you really love her
Yeah. That's why aethists are foolish and God suffers the greatest heartbreak in the world. God does everything for even a christian(not aethists only) to show that he loves them and how many devotion does he get from them in return?

Even with their best devotion, the bible says he's not a respecter of man (man meaning man and woman) because they can change at anytime so watch it too Mr lover.

Its not everything you pray to God for or every time you pray to him that he answers you immediately. He has put some to the test of barrenness for donkey years, Namaan he put to the test of leprosy for years, yet their devotion still stands. The women you claim to love put you through unreasonable conditions before they devote themselves without counting the cost.

My point is only few women understand the word devotion sef let alone knowing when and how to give it to their men just like some Christians are giving God conditions.

So don't be too carried away as you're expressing it right now. Humans will always be humans and heartbreak is evident around you.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Yeah. That's why aethists are foolish and God suffers the greatest heartbreak in the world. God does everything for even a christian(not aethists only) to show that he loves them and how many devotion does he get from them?

Even with their best devotion, the bible says he's not a respecter of man (man meaning man and woman) because they can change at anytime so watch it too Mr lover.

Its not everything you pray to God for or every time you pray to him that he answers you immediately. He has put some to the test of barrenness for donkey years, Namaan he put to the test of leprosy for years, yet their devotion still stands. Yet the women you claim to love put you through unreasonable conditions before they devote themselves.

My point is only few women understand the word devotion sef let alone knowing when and how to give it to their men just like some Christians are giving God conditions.

So don't be too carried away as you're expressing it right now. Humans will always be humans and heartbreak is evident around you.
i am not carried away, i noticed that its more valuable than sex, its what makes marriage and relationships beta than anything u can share with an olosho
Humans respect and fear God but they dont love and stay devoted to him because of the death of christ , we sin because we believe that last last we go beg b4 we die, in sin some lose their way and completely stop believing in God i blame all these fake pastors for that one
How will a sinner feel hearin that a man peaches to him sleeps with olosho's , its tot provoking brother instead of being angry we just blame God for not punishing the pastor thts the problem
Devotion is still very much alive in nigerian woman they are just afraid that they will be devoted to act when he hurts them na why them carry shield cover themselves
Re: The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by lola024(f): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
funny
Re: The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
lola024:
funny
how is it funny
Re: The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
Why is it that only ugly girls look for my trouble on nairaland cry

1 Like

Re: The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
jashar:
smiley
my love kiss the jashar to my aladdin
Re: The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
EzzMe:
ebun ure not beautiful , you are ok manageable
Re: The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
EzzMe:
kikiki babe leave dem haterz let dem keep hating cool
Re: The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
judefcc:
ebun ure not beautiful , you are ok manageable

K

Berlynn:
kikiki babe leave dem haterz let dem keep hating cool
That mhisbliss/Enybliss that her cap is bigger than her destiny. She shouldn't even look for my trouble grin
Re: The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
undecided

All this yeye thread u make..

Re: The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by Splinz(m): 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
sex and love i can boldly say is not the most important thing in relationship

This doesn't add up. Complete devotion as you called it can't come when love (most importantly) is missing, as one is only devoted to what he/she loves.

So you see, love still reigns supreme.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by RENOWNED2(m): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
Who wan read this plenty tin
Re: The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by Sandydayziz(f): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
I agree

To some extent!!
Re: The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by Glaxx(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND SMILE TO THE BANK
Re: The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
angry cry
Re: The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sandydayziz:
I agree

To some extent!!
kiss
Re: The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Berlynn:
angry cry
why cant we be friends na sad
Re: The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
Splinz:

This doesn't add up. Complete devotion as you called it can't come when love (most importantly) is missing, as one is only devoted to what he/she loves.

So you see, love still reigns supreme.
b4 she will be devoted she will obviously be in love with u na
Re: The Most Valuable Thing A Woman Can Give To A Man by CrEaToRmalden(m): 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
This long p0st shaa, lemme just comment cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Someone Just Told Me I Look More Like Hushpuppi / Update On The Nigerian Pastor Whose Sex Tape With Lover Leaked Online.(photos/v) / Good Girls Done Finish For Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.