Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,463 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! (4198 Views)

Young Girl Beats Dad In Kolo Challenge, Saves More Notes Than Him / Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later / 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
@Joeblocks or whatever damn name you go by these days, I'm certainly not darkrebel, and you should quit associating me with him because it's really embarrassing.

It's a pity that you are still very childish at your ripe old age, brawling peeps who could very well be your grandchildren.

With the rate at which your chest is heaving, you might just end up a knocked engine fit permanently for the storeroom.

Get a grip of yourself, grandpa.

And common sense is not that expensive. Go and buy some.

#My2cents

1 Like

Re: Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ishilove's comebacks are only 2 post pictures, lame .

3 Likes

Re: Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Well you can shove your 2cents up that sh1t emitting rectum you call an anus, and hey, sniff it too, so you'll be able to smell your own sh1t for once in your thieving begging miserable life.

Rebel, why do you deny yourself this much? Are you so ashamed of yourself you sought to deny the very sh1t that is you?

Idiota? Keep your advice for yourself, it's best for those who lie, steal, thief and bite like you.

To think you came here forming referee thinking no one will be able to know who you are show you're no different from the battered boy your father left you to be, when he marooned you on the island of demented and poverty beaten children.

How else you crowd this place like a cumilus nimbus cloud, ready to spread your vile and nonsensical musing for those foolish attention deficit women abroad to feast upon.

So, childless child, shove it and stop being a demented and perverted loser for once in your more than wretched life.

You mosquito!.
This made my eye start twitching.

Lmao!cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! by JoeBlocks(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Okay ma. I don hear you oh...
amicable09:

I see...
But you have abused his pop a lot. You don't know the poor man, I think he should be left out of this shame his son has brought upon himself.

Just cool your temper and let him go. E don do for today I beg you.

Now take this beef streak and munch grin
It will make you feel better cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! by missjo(f): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
You guys are killing me, please don't.
I'm about to pee my pants cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! by amicable09(f): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
NinjaX:

Good ...

It's with the greatest sympathy I implore that you tell his ordeal to God in prayers.
You sef aren't tired of the drama. It's okay! Have some regard for your family and the families of others on here, you don't know who is who.

We can bite ourselves online but dragging others into the muddle is not called for! So guy, fashi this abuse of English words and use your data for more important things. Nobody dey win medal for e-fights.

So, let's enjoy life on and off here.
Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
amicable09:

You sef aren't tired of the drama. It's okay! Have some regard for your family and the families of others on here, you don't know who is who.

We can bite ourselves online but dragging others into the muddle is not called for! So guy, fashi this abuse of English words and use your data for more important things. Nobody dey win medal for e-fights.

So, let's enjoy life on and off here.
Cheers!

I just dey laugh. The idiot_ is accusing his ancestors of being darkrebel, not me. And it's his lineage he is insulting, not mine.

Just imagine the nonsense...
I stopped by for some sunday fun, but hardly had I settled to watch the show than the deranged godforsaken psychopath charged at me with the ferocity of a bull.

It's suprising. Maybe he is trying to prove a thing to that mannerless ishihate since he is looking for all avenues to win her over.

His words amounts to nothing, they are as worthless as chaffs blown off maize plants.

Look at him... A 49-year-old for that matter yet common sense eludes him. I've seen his pictures, and boy o boy, dude's no longer a child. I was shocked. How can someone be this advanced in age and still be chasing after online fame?

Shame dey catch me sef. Smh.

Since you are friends, why not chip in some advise?
Re: Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! by Aurora101: 12:52am On Dec 12, 2016
Aha! The losers even had to go create a pseudo Twitter account, using the name of one of my alternates. Nice try! Did you really have to follow all those people just to prove a point? grin

I don't even use Twitter. The account I have was created circa August this year, and I hate to burst your bubble but the handle is @aromolarandebo. You mistake me for Zedicus – whom I only extended a helping hand to.

Losers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Husband's House" / Can You Allow Her To Be Your Secretary In The Office You Are The Boss? [PHOTO] / ............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.